AP 10th New Exam Pattern 2020: The board of secondary education of Andhra Pradesh made a lot of changes in SSC Board exam Question Paper Model. It also made number of changes in OMR sheet, Marking Scheme as well as in Grading System. Many students are having number of doubts in their minds regarding the changes in Board examination. Here we tried out best to clear all your doubts. Read carefully all the major changes given below.
AP 10th New Exam Pattern 2020 & Question Paper Model
The Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (BSEAP) has recently released the new question paper model with changes in the exam pattern of 10th Class annual exams. According to the latest model paper, no separate objective type question paper will be provided. However, the objective type questions will be included in Subjective paper.
Major Changes in AP 10th / SSC Question Paper Pattern
- This year there are no internal marks as well as project marks. Internal 20 marks were removed present year and students have to write examination for total 100 marks in board exam.
- There will be no Part-A (Main Question) and Part-B (BIT Paper) as in the past past year. The BIT Paper has been removed and it is included in the Main Question Paper Only.
- The question paper is divided into four sections. There are objective questions, Very Short questions, Short questions and Long Questions. All the 33 questions are given in 50 marks in each paper except Hindi.
- With a total of 50 marks, the paper consists of 12 Half-Mark Questions (Objective), 8 one-mark questions ( Very Short Answers), 8 two-mark questions (Short Answers) and 5 four-mark questions (Long Answers).
- The candidate has to secure a minimum of 18 marks in each paper (Paper-1 and Paper-2) as against the total 50 marks to pass in the exam.
- Composite subject time is given for first and second language exams at 3.15 hours. You are given 15 minutes to read the question paper and 3 hours to write the exam.
- Answer sheet 24 pages booklet. In addition no answer documents are given. All in all.
Important Changes in AP 10th Class OMR Sheet
From this year Students Photo will be printed on the OMR sheet. It also consists of Bar Code along with the Hall Ticket Number on it.
On Scanning this Bar Code, students details will reveal and this OMR sheet is designed to sign only Students and Invigilators.
Some Changes in Grading System
- In the past Grading system was based on Subjects i.e for but from this year Grading System / Grade points are based on Paper 1 and Paper 2 of each subject. Grades and Grade Points are given based on Marks obtained in both papers.
- But the student Pass or Fail system will be based on 2 papers.
Changes in Invigilation
In the previous year School Teachers were invigilators for 10th class board examinations. But this time village and ward sachivalayam employees are going to be invigilators for AP SSC class board examinations.
These are the major changes in the AP 10th / SSC Board examinations which are scheduled from 18th Mar – 02nd Apr. The board also releases Hall Tickets and you can download from now from official website bseap.org.
From this article we hope maximum of your doubts are cleared and still if you have any confusion or unsolved doubts regarding Changes in AP SSC Board Examinations you can ask us in below comment box.