JNTU Anantapur released AP ECET Notification 2019 for Diploma Holders to get admission into 2nd year Engineering and Pharmacy Courses. This entrance exam is being conducted by JNTUA on behalf of APSCHE
It is a Common Entrance Test designated in full as Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (APECET) for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) Degree Holders and in short as APECET 2019 will be conducted by JNT University Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2019-2020
AP EAMCET Notification 2019 Details
AP ECET Eligibility 2019
- Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy
- They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course.
- For detailed eligibility conditions please check official notification which is attached in quick links section below
AP ECET Online Application 2019
For registration and submission of online application the aspiring candidates have to visit the web site www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet. First candidates have to pay application fee of Rs: 550/- before filling the application form.
Candidates willing to appear the entrance exam should be ready with the following documents / information to fill the application form.
- qualifying examination (diploma or degree as the case may be ) hall ticket number,
- SSC or 10th class hall ticket number
- places of study from 6th class onwards
- caste category-Mee seva Cerificate number
- Income certificate-Mee seva certificate number
- Good quality passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format of 50Kb size
- Scanned image of Signature affixed with a black pen on a white paper in .jpg or .jpeg format of 30Kb size
- Ration card of the family
- Aadhar card of self in the application form shall be entered in the specified fields.
Qualifying marks in APECET -2019
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APECET -2019 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there hall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects)]-2019 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
AP ECET 2019 Entrance Schedule
- Date of Notification: 11.02.2019 (Monday)
- Starting Date of Application Submission: 18.02.2019 (Monday)
- Last Date for Application Submission
- Without Fine: 27.03.2019 (Wednesday)
- Last Date for Submission with Rs.1000/- Fine: 02.04.2019 (Tuesday)
- Hall Ticket Downloading: 11.04.2019 (Thursday)
- Date of Examination: 19.04.2019 (Friday) from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
- Preliminary Key: 20.04.2019 (Saturday)
- Final Date for Receiving Objections: 22.04.2019 (Monday)
- Final Key Publishing: 24.04.2019 (Wednesday)
- Results Declaration: 29.04.2019 (Monday)
- Rank Cards Downloading: 06.05.2019 (Monday)
AP ECET 2019 Notification in News Paper
AP ECET 2019 Quick Links
- AP ECET 2019 Complete Information Booklet
- Eligibility for writing various AP ECET
- Various Branches of Admission based on AP ECET
- AP ECET 2019 Syllabus Download
- AP ECET User Guide download 2019