Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Board released AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 for candidates studying 1st/ 2nd Yr General & Vocational courses. Manabadi and BIEAP provides hall tickets of Junior and Senior Intermediate for academic year 2018-19. All the students who are waiting for above hall tickets can now download them in school wise or name wise from websites like manabadi.co.in, bieap.gov.in, jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in and other related educational portals.
Updated on 23rd Feb, 2019
AP Inter hall tickets are now released. All the candidates of 1st & 2nd year can now download their hall tickets by following steps given below. Direct download links also provided at the end of this page for your convenience. All the best.
AP Intermediate 1st & 2nd Year hall tickets are available in Jnanabhumi website from today. Total 5.07 Lacks for 1st year and 5.10 lacks of 2nd year students are going to appear these exams which are scheduled from 27th Feb – 18th March in total 1430 exam centers.
Download AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019
According to the Time Table notification AP Inter 1st year exams are scheduled from 27th Feb, 2019 (Wednesday) and will continue till 16th March, 2019 (Saturday) where as second year inter exam will begin on 28th February (Thursday) and will ends on 18th March, 2019 (Monday).
As per the latest updates from various sources candidates can download hall tickets of BIEAP from 3rd week of February, 2019. A total of 10.06 lakh students will appear for the examinations, including 5.25 lakh first year students and 4.8 lakh second year students. A total of 1,448 examination centres will be set up to conduct these examinations.
More Details About AP Inter Hall Tickets 2019
|BIE AP Inter 1st & 2nd Yr Hall Tickets 2019 Information|
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Name of the Board:||Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)|
|Examination Name||Inter Board Exams (General/Vocational)|
|Category||AP Inter Hall Tickets 2019|
|Exams dates||27th Feb – 16th March, 2019|
|Hall ticket Release Date:||23rd Feb 2019 (Released)|
|Results Release Date:||04th Week of April 2019|
How to Download AP Inter Year Hall Tickets 2019
- First of all you have to visit the official web portal of Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education(AP BIE jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Now search for Board of Intermediate Education Vijayawada Section page and click on it.
- Now you can find the link that says ‘AP Inter Hall tickets 2019.’
- After that, you will find links for 1st & 2nd Year General & Vocational Courses
- Click on your respective link you want
- Select General or Vocational course radio box.
- Now enter your Hall Ticket number and click on Download button.
- Finally your Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download, Save and take a print out for further use.
Direct Download Links
- Click here to Download BIEAP 1st year Hall Tickets
- Click here to Download BIEAP 2nd year Hall Tickets
Important Instructions for AP Inter Students
- Candidates should verify the entries printed in the Hall Ticket carefully. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of the principal of their college for rectification.
- Candidates should read carefully the instructions printed on the answer book. The Regd. No noted in the hall-ticket should tally with the Regd. No. printed on the OMR bar coded sheet supplied. It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the correct OMR sheet from the Invigilator. Pinning of Wrong bar coded sheet will lead to wrong declaration of results.
- Candidates should occupy the seats allotted to them in the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. After that no student will be allowed to enter into the examination hall.
- Candidates should carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall for inspection by the Chief / Asst. Superintendents / Departmental Officers of the examination center or any officer authorized for this purpose.
- Candidates should receive the correct question paper from the invigilator concerned.
- Candidates should not write their names / Regd. Nos in any part of the answer book.
- Questions of very short answer type should be answered at one place in the same order given in the question paper.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
- Candidates are liable to be booked under Malpractices Act, if they indulge in:
- Bringing any kind of written / printed material / books in to the examination hall.
- Noting down the answers on the question papers / hall tickets.
- Copying from others.
- Possession of cell phone and other electronic gadgets.
- They are also punishable under AP Public Examinations Act No. 25 of 1997.
- Candidates writing the examination at a center other than the allotted one are liable for cancellation of their performance.