AP Inter Result 2019 of General and Vocational courses available soon at www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in and manabadi.co.in. BIEAP releases Intermediate 1st & 2nd Year results of regular and private (supplementary) candidates tentatively on 12th April, 2019. All the Junior and Senior Inter student of Andhra Pradesh can check their marks sheets and grades using their Hall Ticket number. If you are one who is searching for AP Intermediate Results 2019 then this article can help you in finding AP Inter Results 2019 easily by the end of this post.
Contents of this Page
- Check AP Inter Result 2019 Updates Here
- How to Check BIEAP Results 2019
- AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Result 2019 Details
- Old AP Intermediate Results Analysis
- About AP Intermediate Board
Check AP Inter Result 2019 Updates Here
As per the third party websites, as many as 5,23,837 students have appeared for the 1st year examinations and for 2nd year approximately 6 lac appeared for the exam conducted by the Intermediate board. Both Junior and Senior Inter examinations were conducted for different groups of sciences (MPC, BiPC, MBIPC), arts group (MEC, CEC, HEC) as well as for general and vocational courses.
Manabadi AP Inter Results 2019 Date
|AP Inter 1st and 2nd year Result Dates 2019|
|State||Exam Name||Exam Dates||Result Date (Expected)|
|Andhra Pradesh||1st Year (General/Vocational)||27 February – 16 March 2019||12th April, 2019|
|Andhra Pradesh||2nd Year|
|28 February – 18 March, 2019||12th April, 2019|
As per the previously released time table all the examinations started on February 27 and finalized on March 13, 2019. BIEAP also conducted supplementary exams for private students along with regular examinations. Now the board will announce both AP Intermediate general and vocational results at a time. Manabadi AP Inter Results 2019 date is 12th April as per latest update.
Check Jnanabhumi Inter Result 2019 from 12th April
The BIEAP had earlier announced that Intermediate students will not see any delay in the result declaration due to Lok Sabha polls. BIEAP said, “The Lok Sabha elections will not affect the board exam results, the inter results of the 1st, 2nd year examinations will be declared as scheduled by the end of April.”
The AP Board will release the result on the official website of the board. Students can check their AP 1st & 2nd Year Result 2019 online from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Board. AP Inter First Year Results for the year 2019 on 12th April 2019. Those students who wrote their 1st year exams in 2019 can get their results from below websites..
ఇంటర్మీడియట్ ఫలితాలను ఏప్రిల్ 12న విడుదల చేయనున్నట్లు ఇంటర్ విద్యామండలి కార్యదర్శి ఉదయలక్ష్మి తెలిపారు. ఇప్పటికే సంస్కృతం జవాబు పత్రాల మూల్యాంకనం చేపట్టామని వెల్లడించారు. ప్రశ్నపత్రాల మూల్యాంకనం మార్చి 22వ తేదీలోపు పూర్తయ్యేలా ప్రణాళిక రూపొందించారు. ఇది షెడ్యూల్ ప్రకారం పూర్తయితే ఏప్రిల్ 12న ఫలితాలు విడుదల చేయనున్నారు.
How to Check BIEAP Results 2019
AP Intermediate Results 2019 can be check in various process. Here we are giving some different process to check your BIEAP Results 2019. This will help you in checking your result in case of any websites crashes due to heavy traffic after the announcement of results.
Where to Check Results?
Andhra Pradesh Intermediate results available on above listed websites as well as some more other websites. Max AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year results 2019 will be available soon at above mentioned websites. Candidates can regularly check above mentioned sites for result announcement.
AP Intermediate Results announced by BIEAP on 12th April, 2019. We have updated direct links from various results portals to check your result with hall ticket number as well as with candidate name. Click here for all direct links available here.
Important Steps to Check Results 2019
- Visit any one of the above website from the list
- Search for AP 1st Year Results 2019 or AP 2nd Year Results 2019
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and fill other details if necessary.
- Next click on submit button.
- Finally your respective year Marks/Grades will be displayed on the screen.
- Download, Save and take a print out for further use.
Steps to check AP Inter Results Name Wise
- Visit indiaresults.com or results91.com
- Select Andhra Pradesh State
- Click on BIEAP Results 2019
- Select which year result you want to check
- Next select General or Vocational Results
- Enter min 4 letters of you name
- From the list matched name select your name
- Finally click on Get Result button.
- Your AP inter marks/grades will be displayed on the screen
Procedure to check Results through SMS
AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2019 – General and Vocational
GENERAL – SMS – APGEN2<space>REGISTRATION NO to 56263
VOC. – SMS – APVOC2<space>REGISTRATION NO to 56263
Andhra Inter 1st Year Results 2019 – General and Vocational
GENERAL – SMS – APGEN1<space>REGISTRATION NO to 56263
VOC. – SMS – APVOC1<space>REGISTRATION NO to 56263
AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Result 2019 Details
Some Highlights about AP Inter Examinations 2019
- AP 10th Board Exam was held from March 18 to April 2, the result is expected to be released in the last week of April
- AP Inter 1st Year Board Exam was held from February 27 to March 16, the result is expected in the second week of April
- AP Inter 2nd Year Board Exam was held from February 28 to March 18, the result is expected in the second week of April
- AP Inter 1st Year Vocational Exam was held from February 27 to March 9, the result is expected in the second week of April
- AP Inter 2nd Year Vocational Exam was held from February 28 – March 11 and its result is expected in the second week of April.
Grading System of AP Intermediate Results 2019
Andhra Pradesh board has implemented the grading system for both the first year and the second year. Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao said that there will be no change in the grading System for Inter this year. He said that there will be seven grades for intermediate
|Range of Marks||Grade|
|Below 35 marks||Fail/No Grade|
Old AP Intermediate Results Analysis
|AP Board Inter Result Statistics|
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys %||Girls %||No of Students|
|2018||73.3%||TBA Today||TBA Today||5,16,103|
About AP Intermediate Board
The Government of Andhra Pradesh founded the Board of Intermediate Education, BIEAP in the year 1971. It is the first board in the country that has adopted the system of 10+2+3 pattern in the education system. The Board streamlines and supervises the Intermediate education system in the state. It will conduct two board exams one is regular and the other is supplementary. It is introducing so many new concepts to improve the education system in the state.
Conclusion: AP Inter Result 2019: Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st & 2nd Year General / Vocational Results available at manabadi, www.Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in and bieap.gov.in. The Inter board of AP releases results on 12th April, 2019. You can also check the result name wise by using above procedures. All The Best.