- 1 Karnataka SSLC Result 2020 Released
- 2 KSEEB 10th Result 2020 – karresults.nic.in
- 3 Where to Check Karnataka SSLC Results 2020?
- 4 How to Check KAR 10th / SSLC Result 2019
- 5 Karnatak SSLC Results 2020 : HIGHLIGHTS
- 6 Karnataka SSLC / 10th Result Analysis
- 7 Karnataka SSLC Result 2019 Analysis
- 8 Karnataka 10th Result 2019: Key Figures
- 9 Karnataka KSEEB Result 2019 Toppers
- 10 About Karnataka SSLC Board:
Karnataka SSLC Result 2020: The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) released result of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC/ 10th class) examinations on 10th August, 2020. Students can check SSLC scores from official website kseeb.kar.nic.in and karresults.nic.in. Candidates who appeared this board examinations which are conducted in June/July-2020 can able to check their marks using their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
Karnataka SSLC Result 2020 Released
Karnataka SSLC Result 2020 can be checked from official websites like kseeb.kar.nic.in. The SSLC result has been first announced by Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) officials in a press conference. The Board has announced the overall performance, pass percentage, topper’s score, gender wise performance and district wise performance through a press conference
KSEEB 10th Result 2020 – karresults.nic.in
|Name of the Board||KSEEB Karnataka Secondary Board|
|Examination Name||SSLC Annual Exams 2020|
|Category||Karnataka SSLC Results 2020|
|Exams dates||June/July, 2020|
|Results Date||10th August 2020 (Released)|
A total of 5,82,316 students cleared the SSLC exam this year with a pass percentage of 71.80% cleared whereas it is a marginal drop from last year by 1.9 per cent. This year, six students scored a perfect 100 per cent which last year, only two students have secured centum.
Announcing the result, Education Minister S Suresh Kumar said that the timetable for supplementary exams will be released within two days. A total of 18,067 students who were not allowed to take the exams due to the prevailing COVID-19 situation can appear for the same as fresh candidates.
Where to Check Karnataka SSLC Results 2020?
There are several ways to check the result and individual score. One can visit the official websites or even ask for an SMS alert of their result.
They may also face issues with internet connectivity. In such a situation, students can check their results through their mobile phones by sending an SMS.
Students should type – KSEEB10 ROLLNUMBER – and send it to 56263 to receive their scores on their mobile phones via SMS.
How to Check KAR 10th / SSLC Result 2019
- Firstly, visit official website KSEEB at www.karesults.nic.in
- You will find ‘SSLC Results announced ′ and click on it.
- Now you need to provide your exam details.
- Enter your Roll Number.
- Now click on submit button after entering your details
- Your 10th class marks report or score card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download, Save and take a print out for further use.
Karnatak SSLC Results 2020 : HIGHLIGHTS
- A total of 5,82,316 students cleared the SSLC exam this year
- Total percentage of students passed Karnataka SSLC exam this year is 71.8%
- A total of 6 students have secured 100% marks this year-i.e, 625 out of 625.
- A total of 82.31 per cent students from private schools cleared the SSLC exam this year, while the government schools recorded 72.79 per cent pass percentage.
- A total of 62 schools have recorded zero per cent pass percentage this year, with four from government schools, 11 from aided schools and 47 from unaided schools
- A total of 1,550 schools scored 100 per cent pass percentage this year, which includes 501 government schools, 139 aided, 910 unaided
- Girls had performed better than boys. The pass percentage of girls was 79.59 percent and pass percentage of boys was 68.46 percent
Karnataka SSLC / 10th Result Analysis
Karnataka SSLC Result 2019 Analysis
Karnataka Board Result 2019 showed an upward trend in the pass percentage as compared to the previous year. Below, we have presented some presented some key figures of Karnataka SSLC result 2019.
Karnataka 10th Result 2019: Key Figures
- Total Number of Students Appeared: 8,41,666
- Total Number of Students Passed: 6, 08, 336
- Overall Pass Percentage: 73.7%
- Pass Percentage among boys: 68.46%
- Pass Percentage among girls: 79.59%
Karnataka KSEEB Result 2019 Toppers
The 1st position in KSEEB 10th result 2019 was shared by two girls who scored 100% in the results.
- Srujana- 100% (625/625), St Philomenas in Attibele, Bengaluru rural district
- Naganjali- 100% (625/625), Kumta in Uttara Kannada district
In 2018, the Karnataka SSLC class 10 examination was topped by Udupi district with the highest passing percentage in the state with 88.18%. The toppers have secured 100% marks in the Karnataka SSLC exam 2018.
In 2017, it lowered down to 67.87%. Udupi district has maintained its first position from the year 2017. The rural passing percentage is 74% while the urban passing percentage is 69.38%. The overall pass percentage for Karnataka SSLC exam was 79.16% in 2016.
About Karnataka SSLC Board:
1966 ರಲ್ಲಿ ಅಸ್ಥಿತ್ವಕ್ಕೆ ಬಂದಿರುವ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪ್ರೌಢ ಶಿಕ್ಷಣ ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಮಂಡಳಿಯು ಸಂಯೋಜಿತ ಶಾಲೆಗಳ 10 ನೇ ತರಗತಿಗಳ ಮುಖ್ಯ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಯನ್ನು ನೆಡೆಸುವುದರ ಜೊತೆಗೆ ಸಂಗೀತ, ಡಿ.ಎಡ್, ವಾಣಿಜ್ಯದಂತಹ ಇತರೆ 11 ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಗಳನ್ನು ನಿರ್ವಹಿಸುತ್ತಿದೆ. ಬೆಂಗಳೂರಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಮಂಡಳಿಯ ಮುಖ್ಯ ಕಛೇರಿಯಿದ್ದು ಬೆಳಗಾಂ, ಕಲಬುರ್ಗಿ ಮತ್ತು ಮೈಸೂರುಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ವಿಭಾಗೀಯ ಕಛೇರಿಗಳಿವೆ, ಬೆಂಗಳೂರಿನ ಮಲ್ಲೇಶ್ವರಂನ ಮುಖ್ಯ ಕಛೇರಿಯಲ್ಲಿಯೇ ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ವಿಭಾಗದ ಕಛೇರಿಯೂ ಇದೆ.