Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2019: The KSEEB class 10th Revaluation, Retotalling, Rechecking and Photocopy Online Application links available soon at kseeb.kar.nic.in. Students willing to apply for these options can fill the form by paying required fee before last date mentioned below. And these results will be available in the month of June, 2019
Contents of this Page
- Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2019 – kseeb.kar.nic.in
- Karnataka SSLC Revaluation / Retotalling and Photocopy 2019 Dates
- Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Fee 2019 Details
- How to Apply for Revaluation and Photo Copy of Answer Paper
- Easy Steps to Apply for Re-Evaluation and Photo Copy
- Karnataka SSLC Revaluation and Retotaling Important Links
- Share this with friends:
The KSEEB released results of SSLC exams at karresults.nic.in. Candidates who are not happy with results have the chance to apply online for Revaluation or Retotalling of their answer booklet. Check step by step process on How to Apply for Karnataka 10th / SSLC revaluation and recounting? Students have to apply for this process by paying the application fee before last date from kseeb.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2019 – kseeb.kar.nic.in
The Karnataka State Education Examination Board (KSEEB) released SSLC results on 30th April at karresults.nic.in and kseeb.kar.nic.in. Candidates who are not happy with obtained marks in KSEEB 10th / SSLC results can apply online for Revaluation and Retotalling by following step by step procedure given below.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation / Retotalling and Photocopy 2019 Dates
|Karnataka SSLC Revaluation/ Retotalling 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application forms of Scanned copy||02 May 2019|
|Availability of Application Forms of Revaluation||06 May 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form of Scanned copy||13 May 2019|
|Last Date of Application Forms for Revaluation||17 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||June 2019|
- Get scanned copies of SSLC / 10th Results: The application for obtaining a scan copy of SSLC examination is available from May 2. May 13th is the last date.
- Last date for applying for re-evaluation: Applications can fill the Re-Evaluation of answer sheets from May 6 to May 17 from kseeb.kar.nic.in.
Who can apply for Revaluation / Retotalling?
The KSEEB has informed that failing or who are not satisfied candidates can not apply for further revaluation as well as retotalling.
- Candidates opting for further education need not wait for revaluation results.
- Candidates who have failed to pass the examination need not wait for revaluation results to apply for supplementary exams.
- In case a student scores more than the prescribed marks or scores less than the prescribed marks, the modified marks will be announced on the department website.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Fee 2019 Details
- Application Fee for Revaluation: ₹ 150/- or ₹ 250/- approximately
- SSLC Retotalling Fee: ₹ 705/-
- Application Fee for photocopy of one paper: ₹ 305/-
- Revaluation and Photocopy Each Subject: ₹ 450/- to ₹ 550/- approximately
- Revaluation along with photo Copy of all subjects: Contact examination board
Note: The application fee mentioned above based on previous year. It might change this year. Please check official website for confirmation.
How to Apply for Revaluation and Photo Copy of Answer Paper
Candidates have to fill up the Revaluation, Retotalling and Photo Copy of answer sheet from Karnataka SSLC official website kseeb.kar.nic.in. The direct link will be provided in the above said website and you can fill the form from it.
After filling the form candidates have to pay the application fee through Karnataka Bank 1 or Bangalore 1 Portal for payment of Debit Card, Credit Card, Online Banking and Payment. Those who can not afford fees online can download the challan online and pay a fee at the Corporation Bank or Bangalore 1 or Karnataka 1. Information will be sent through the SMS to the mobile number registered on receipt of application after filing for photocopy or revaluation.
Easy Steps to Apply for Re-Evaluation and Photo Copy
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation and Retotaling Important Links
- Application form for Scanned Copy – Available Now…
- Click here to know Status for Scanned Copy – Available Now…
For Any Quaries Related Photocopy & Revaluation Contact HelpLine Numbers:080-23310075,080-23310076
Conclusion: Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2019: The KSEEB started applications for Revaluation, Photocopy and Retotalling of SSLC results. You can Apply online before last date 17th May, 2019 from here. Candidates need to logon to www.kseeb.kar.nic.in to apply for this process.