Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2020 for class 10th Re-verification, Retotalling, Rechecking and Photocopy Online Application links available soon at kseeb.kar.nic.in. Students willing to apply for these options can fill the form by paying required fee before last date mentioned below. Students who are not happy with obtained marks announced on 10th August, 2020 can submit RV/RC applications from here.
Check step by step process on How to Apply for Karnataka 10th / SSLC revaluation and recounting? Students have to apply for this process by paying the application fee before last date from kseeb.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2020 – kseeb.kar.nic.in
The Karnataka State Education Examination Board (KSEEB) released SSLC results on 10th August at karresults.nic.in and kseeb.kar.nic.in. Candidates who are not happy with obtained marks in KSEEB 10th / SSLC results can apply online for Revaluation and Retotalling by following step by step procedure given below.
KSEEB 10th Revaluation 2020 Dates
|Revaluation Event||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application forms of Scanned copy||August, 2020|
|Availability of Application Forms of Revaluation||August, 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form of Scanned copy||August, 2020|
|Last Date of Application Forms for Revaluation||August, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||September, 2020|
- Get scanned copies of SSLC / 10th Results: The application for obtaining a scan copy of SSLC examination is available from August 2020
- Last date for applying for re-evaluation: Applications can fill the Re-Evaluation of answer sheets from 2nd – 3rd Week August from kseeb.kar.nic.in.
Who can apply for Revaluation / Retotalling?
The KSEEB has informed that failing or who are not satisfied candidates can not apply for further revaluation as well as retotalling.
- Candidates opting for further education need not wait for revaluation results.
- Candidates who have failed to pass the examination need not wait for revaluation results to apply for supplementary exams.
- In case a student scores more than the prescribed marks or scores less than the prescribed marks, the modified marks will be announced on the department website.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Fee 2020 Details
- Application Fee for Revaluation: ₹ 150/- or ₹ 250/- approximately
- SSLC Retotalling Fee: ₹ 705/-
- Application Fee for photocopy of one paper: ₹ 305/-
- Revaluation and Photocopy Each Subject: ₹ 450/- to ₹ 550/- approximately
- Revaluation along with photo Copy of all subjects: Contact examination board
Note: The application fee mentioned above based on previous year. It might change this year. Please check official website for confirmation.
How to Apply for Revaluation and Photo Copy of Answer Paper
Candidates have to fill up the Revaluation, Retotalling and Photo Copy of answer sheet from Karnataka SSLC official website kseeb.kar.nic.in. The direct link will be provided in the above said website and you can fill the form from it.
After filling the form candidates have to pay the application fee through Karnataka Bank 1 or Bangalore 1 Portal for payment of Debit Card, Credit Card, Online Banking and Payment. Those who can not afford fees online can download the challan online and pay a fee at the Corporation Bank or Bangalore 1 or Karnataka 1. Information will be sent through the SMS to the mobile number registered on receipt of application after filing for photocopy or revaluation.
Easy Steps to Apply for Re-Evaluation and Photo Copy
Revaluation and Re-totaling Important Links
- Application form for Scanned Copy – Available Now…
- Click here to know Status for Scanned Copy – Available Now…
For Any Quaries Related Photocopy & Revaluation Contact HelpLine Numbers:080-23310075,080-23310076.
- 1 Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2020 – kseeb.kar.nic.in
- 2 KSEEB 10th Revaluation 2020 Dates
- 3 Who can apply for Revaluation / Retotalling?
- 4 Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Fee 2020 Details
- 5 How to Apply for Revaluation and Photo Copy of Answer Paper
- 6 Easy Steps to Apply for Re-Evaluation and Photo Copy
- 7 Revaluation and Re-totaling Important Links
- 8 Send to friends: