MGU UG/Degree I II & III Year Supple Exam Fee Notification Mar 2019 : Mahatma Gandhi University has released the supplementary exam fee notification for all degree courses. Candidates those who have backlogs for your degree course, check here exam fee and make the payment.
Contents of this Page
- MGU UG/Degree I II & III Year Supple Exam Fee Notification Mar 2019
MGU UG/Degree I II & III Year Supple Exam Fee Notification Mar 2019
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)|
|Exam Name||Degree / UG|
|Exam Schedule||March/ April 2019|
UG Supplementary Exam Fee Notification – 2019 :
The Supplementary exams are conducted in the month of March/April 2019. Eligible backlog candidates can pay your exam fee. Degree I II & III Year B.A. (General/Vocational)/B.Com.(General/Computers/Computer Applications/Hon’s) & B.Sc. (General/Vocational) candidates to register for the Supplementary/Backlog Exams.
Last Date for Payment of Exam Fee Schedule :
To Students :
Payment of Examinations fee and submission of examination application forms at their respective colleges.
|Without Late Fee||With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-|
|12th March, 2019||15th March, 2019|
To Colleges :
|Description||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-|
|Remittance of consolidated examination fee through a SBI Challan Account No. 62422450289 (Bank IFSC Code No. 21270)||14th March, 2019||16th March, 2019|
|Preparation submission of E.A.F. Online||14th March, 2019||16th March, 2019|
Note : No application will be accepted after the last date of submission from any college and also honored directions from any corner.
UG Courses Exam Fee Details :
|Courses||B.A.||B.Com/B.Com (Computers) (Computer Application)||B.Sc.|
|3 or More Papers||Rs.650+50*||Rs.715+50*||Rs.715+50*|
|Up to 2 Pares||Rs.450+50*||Rs.450+50*||Rs.450+50*|
Important Instructions :
- Candidates make the payment before the last date.
- The examination application forms of students for the academic year 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18 & 2018-19 are to be submitted online through college login.
- Inform the students that the examination fee and application forms will not be
accepted after the due date.
- Instruct the students to enclose the photo copies (Xerox copies) of the memorandum of marks of the qualifying examination to verify the eligibility.
- Submit all the application forms along with the consolidated statement of fee
collected from the students
- Nominal Rolls: One hard copy of nominal rolls (consolidated list of candidates)
generated using the students online information system after due verification by the Principal. Fees abstract (In duplicate) to be submitted to Examination Branch.
- All the Candidates who have Backlog of English Paper-I, Paper-II & Practical’s have
to appear for the Viva Voce/CBT and Theory Examination.
- Application forms with all the above requirements should reach the Examination
Branch, MGU, on or before 17.03.2019.
Check here official Notification Fee Details :
Direct Link for Downloading :
Candidates click on the above Fee Notification link, then you can download the notification in PDF format. For more details regarding timetable schedule and hall tickets visit our website results.guru.