PJTSAU Agriculture Diploma Entrance Notification 2019: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Agricultural Polytechnic Admission Online applications available here. The Entrance notification released officially on 10th June 2019 and interested candidates can apply online before last date by submitting registration form from 10th June 2019 to 04th July 2019.
PJTSAU Agriculture Diploma Entrance Notification 2019
|Diploma||Agriculture engineering||2 Years||Passed 10th or equivalent from a recognized University.|
|Seed technology||2 Years|
The candidates for admission to first year polytechnic courses in the University shall be required to have completed 15 years of age as on 31st August, 2019 of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years.
PJTSAU Admission 2019 Application Fees
After performing the above tasks of filling the application and admit card forms, candidates have to pay the application fees. Candidates need to pay PJTSAU Admission 2019 application fee. Here are the fee description for every student of the different category
Payment of application fee: Rs.1800/- OC & BCs (in case of SC/ST/PH candidates Rs.900/-). The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)/NET banking option to pay the fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
Documents to be scanned and uploaded
- SSC Memorandum of Marks or Equivalent Examination Certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks obtained by the applicant in the qualifying examination (Intermediate/Diploma or its Equivalent).
- Bonafide / Study Certificate from 6th to 12th Class.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Non-Municipal Area Study Certificate (Form-I).
- The latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of applicants belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- Children of Armed Personnel Certificate / Defence Personnel Certificate.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificate.
- Sports and Games certificates.
Selection process through on the basis of SSC Grade Point Average value. Admission will be made on the basis of performance in their qualification.
PJTSAU Online Application 2019
Only ONLINE application will be accepted. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
The applicant should visit the website: www.pjtsau.edu.in and fill the OTR (one time registration) application with his/her or parents mobile number and avoid the mobile number of others.
After successful submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF application will be generated with the particulars and attachments furnished by the applicant. The same should be downloaded, printed and brought on the counselling day.
- Opening date of online Application form : 11.06.2019 (10 AM)
- Last date of online submission of Application form : 04.07.2019 (4 PM)
Important Links for PJTSAU
- Online Application Form of PJTSAU
- Click here for Prospectus
- Check Instructions for Applications
- Also you can check Instructions for Applications (Telugu)
- PJTSAU Form I Download