TS DOST Notification 2019: The Telangana Degree admission schedule, notification, applications, registration process, fee details, required documents for admission and more necessary information provided here in this page. Students qualified Intermediate and willing to join Degree courses for the academic year 2019-20 can apply for this DOST notification. Interested candidates can check eligibility, application fee, last date to apply, registration procedure, required documents and certificate for admission and other important information available below.
Contents of this Page
- 1 Telangana DOST Notification Details 2019
- 2 TS DOST Online Application 2019
- 3 Eligibility Conditions
- 4 Application Fee Details
- 5 TS DOST Application Procedure 2019
- 6 Essential documents required for admissions
- 7 Universities available for DOST Admissions
- 8 TS DOST Admission Dates 2019 (Updated)
- 9 About TS DOST 2019:
- 10 Share this with friends:
Telangana DOST Notification Details 2019
|Name of the Notification||Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST)|
|Participating Universities||OU, KU, SU, TU, MGU, PU|
|Education Council||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Courses||BA, B.Com, BSc, BBA, BBM and other UG courses|
|Registration dates||May 2019|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|TS DOST registration link||Available Soon….|
TS DOST Online Application 2019
Applications forms available at official website www.dost.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can register through online for admissions into various Undergraduate (UG) Courses. Courses available through DOST are B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.Com.(Voc) / B.Com.(Hons) / BSW / BBA / BBM / BCA etc. Students can get admission into the Colleges affiliated to various universities in Telangana like Osmania University (OU), Kakatiya University (KU), Telangana University (TU), Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Satavahana University (SU) and Palamuru University (PU) respectively for the Academic Year 2019-2020.
The candidates who have passed Intermediate Examination of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any equivalent recognized examination from other boards/states are eligible to apply.
Application Fee Details
One time registration fee for all the colleges/courses of one or more Universities is Rs: 200/- (Four hundred rupees only), which can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. For further details, visit the website, https://dost.cgg.gov.in
TS DOST Application Procedure 2019
- First of all visit official website of Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) at www.dost.cgg.gov.in.
- Verify your Mobile linkage with Aadhaar.
- Verify your Aadhaar linkage seeded/linked to your mobile number through the this link well in advance
- Link your mobile number with your aadhaar number, name, gender and date of birth as per SSC/Intermediate certificate, well in advance.
- After above process is completed once again Visit dost.cgg.gov.in
- You are required to processing fee of Rs 200 online to register on DOST
- One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your aadhaar linked mobile number.
- Once you receive OTP, log in for the further registration process
- DOST ID will be generated based on your hall ticket and this will be valid and referred to till the process of admission is completed
- The admissions will be made in three phases.
Essential documents required for admissions
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile number linked to aadhaar number
- Colour passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate, on or after January 1, 2019
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- N.C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex-service Men Certificates, if applicable.
Universities available for DOST Admissions
- Osmania University
- Palamuru University
- Satavahana University
- Telangana University
- Kakatiya University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
TS DOST Admission Dates 2019 (Updated)
|Name of the Event Details||Event Dates (Updated)|
|Name of the Event||TS DOST Notification 2019|
|Notification Date||22nd May 2019|
|Registrations Dates||23rd May – 06th June, 2019|
|Web Option selection Dates||25th May – 06th June, 2019|
|Registrations with late fee of Rs 400/-||04th June, 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 01st June, 2019 – PH/ CAP|
(ii) 03rd June, 2019 – NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
(iii) 04th June, 2019 – Sports & Games
(at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
|I Phase Seat Allotment Date||10th June, 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||10th – 15th June, 2019|
|II Phase Registration with ₹ 400/- & Web Optoins||10th – 15th June, 2019|
|II Phase Verification of Special Category Certificates||15th June, 2019 – PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities (at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)|
|Seat Allotment for II Phase||20th June, 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||20th – 25th June, 2019|
|III Phase registrations with ₹ 400/- & Web Options||20th – 25th June, 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||25th June, 2019 – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities (at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)|
|Seat Allotment-third List||29th June 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||01st – 04th July, 2019|
|Commencement of Class Work-I Semester||01st July, 2019|
|Intra College Phase||05th – 07th July, 2019|
|Seat Allotment||10th July, 2019|
About TS DOST 2019:
As per the official website,
- Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) is a friendly and effortless way to apply for undergraduate courses
- DOST helps you in choosing your favourite undergraduate course with all the information you wish to have
- DOST minimizes your efforts and maximizes your choices to opt for an undergraduate course.
Conclusion: TS DOST Notification 2019, application form, registration process, eligibility, required documents and more details available for Degree admissions in Telangana.