TSRJC Notification 2020 Released and last of applications extended upto 01st June, 2020 due to Lockdown. Candidates willing to get admission into Telangana Residential Junior College Intermediate Admission have to register through online application form from before last date 01st June, 2020 at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates studying or completed SSC / 10th class are informed to check TSRJC CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Exam Syllabus, Application Fee and other latest information from here and fill registration form before last date.
Contents of this Page
- 1 TSRJC Notification 2020 tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- 2 TS RJC Application & Exam Date 2020
- 3 TSRJC 2020 Eligibility Conditions
- 4 TS RJC Online Application Fee 2020
- 5 TSRJC 2020 Exam Centers
- 6 TS RJC Entrance Schedule 2020
- 7 Scheme of Examination:
- 8 Issue of Hall Tickets:
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 10 Share this with friends:
TSRJC Notification 2020 tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
TSRJC Notification 2020 released by TSWREIS. Apply Online for TSRJC 2020 to get Admission into Telangana Residential (Gurukulam Colleges) Intermediate 1st Year from tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Telangana State Residential Junior College (TSRJC) entrance exam notification releases in all Major news papers along with official website. TS Students who passed / appeared 10th Class examinations can apply for this entrance test to get admission into 1st yr in Gurukulam Colleges in Telangana State.
TS RJC Application & Exam Date 2020
|Name of the Society||Telangana State Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|Notification Name||TSRJC /TSRDC Notification 2020|
|Exam Name||TSRJC CET 2020|
|Application Starting Date||16th March, 2020|
|Last Date of Application|
|Category||TSRJC Notification 2020|
TREI Society has established Residential Junior Colleges with an objective to provide quality education to the talented children. Presently, TREI Society is managing 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges (15 for Boys and 20 for Girls).
TSRJC 2020 Eligibility Conditions
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in TELANGANA only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March, 2020 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
TS RJC Online Application Fee 2020
Candidates willing to appear TSRJC entrance have to pay registration fee of ₹ 200/- towards examination fee from online.
TSRJC 2020 Exam Centers
Exam centers for TSRJC Entrance exam are all District Head quarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts and Siddipet, Medak (Candidate may choose any CENTER to appear for Test).
TS RJC Entrance Schedule 2020
- Date of Notification Release: 11th March, 2020
- Online Application starting date:
16th March, 2020
- Last date of applications:
15th April, 202001st June, 2020 (Extended)
- Date of Examination:
10th May, 2020(Postponed)
- New exam date: Not announced
Scheme of Examination:
Question paper shall be issued in Telugu/English (bilingual) only. The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject). The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are available in the Website: http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The question papers of TSRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
Issue of Hall Tickets:
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/ posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination, without hall ticket.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
TSRJC is the abbreviation for Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test.
This is the entrance test to get admission into Intermediate Colleges in Residential Junior Colleges also called as Gurukula Colleges.
The official website of TSRJC entrance test is tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can get full details of this entrance test at this website.
Candidates willing to appear this TSRJC entrance have to register for exam in Online by paying application fee ₹ 200/-.
TSRJC online registrations starts from 15th March, 2020.
The Last date to apply TSRJC entrance test is 15th April, 2020.
As per schedule the date of TSRJC entrance exam is 10th May, 2020