Download Telangana Gurukulam TSRJC Online Application Form 2020 available at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can apply online for TSRJC CET 2020 entrance exam before last Date 15th April, 2020. Candidates passed or appearing SSC are eligible to apply online for 1st year admissions in Residential colleges of Telangana through this TSRJC entrance exam 2020. Before applying once check TSRJC Notification 2020.
TSRJC Online Application 2020
|Name of the Entrance||TSRJC CET 2020|
|Admission College||Telangana Residential Colleges (Gurukulams)|
|Offered Courses||1st Year Intermediate all courses|
|Category||TSRJC CET Online Application 2020|
|Application Fe||₹ 200/-|
|Mode of Application||Online only|
|Date of Applications start||16th March 2020|
|Last Date of Applications||15th April, 2020|
|TSRJC Hall Tickets date||May, 2020|
|Date of Examination||10th May, 2020|
Courses Offered by TSRJC CET 2020
Telangana Residential Junior Colleges (TSRJCs) offers the following courses. Selected students shall be granted admission in these courses, and there is no course fee for the admission. TSRJC offers the following courses in English medium –
- CEC – Civics, Economics, Commerce
- MEC – Mathematics, Economics, Commerce
- BPC – Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- MPC – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
How to Apply for TSRJC Entrance?
Candidates seeking admission into Inter First year in 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2020-21 have to apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Registration fee to apply for this entrance exam is ₹: 200/-. Before applying please check Complete Notification details of TSRJC CET 2020
- Firstly Visit official website of TSRJC entrance test at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Payment link and enter initial details like Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number
- Next pay fee of ₹ 200/- through ONLINE for submission of application through Online
- Soon After successful payment candidate shall be issued a Journal Number to she/ he can proceed with submission of application.
- Now proceed with filling application from by clicking Submit Application Form link on tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- Enter Journal No, Candidates Name, Date of Birth and other necessary details.
- Proceed with filling complete application and finally submit the form after checking all details carefully.
- Finally candidates shall get Reference Number along with fill application download link.
- Download the Application PDF and note Reference Number.
- This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
TSRJC Exam Centers
Exam centers for TSRJC Entrance exam are all District Head quarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts and Siddipet, Medak (Candidate may choose any CENTER to appear for Test).
TSRJC Entrance Schedule 2020
- Date of Notification Release: 11th March, 2020
- Online Application starting date: 16th March, 2020
- Last date of applications: 15th April, 2020
- Date of Examination: 10th May, 2020