TSRJC Online Application 2020 last date extended up to 01st June, 2020. The new exam date TSRJC CET will be announced soon by Telangana Gurukulam. Candidates can now apply for TS Residential College intermediate admissions from registration form available at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates passed or appearing SSC are eligible to apply online for 1st year admissions in Residential colleges of Telangana through this TSRJC entrance exam 2020. Before applying once check TSRJC Notification 2020.
28th April, 2020
TSRJC Online application last date extended from 10th April to 01st June. The entrance exam also postponed which is scheduled on 10th May, 2020. New date will be announced later.
Contents of this Page
TSRJC Online Application 2020
|Name of the Entrance||TSRJC CET 2020|
|Admission College||Telangana Residential Colleges (Gurukulams)|
|Offered Courses||1st Year Intermediate all courses|
|Category||TSRJC CET Online Application 2020|
|Application Fee||₹ 200/-|
|Mode of Application||Online only|
|Application start Date||16th March 2020|
|Application Last Date|
|TSRJC Hall Tickets date||Last Week June, 2020|
|Date of Examination|
Courses Offered by TSRJC CET 2020
Telangana Residential Junior Colleges (TSRJCs) offers the following courses. Selected students shall be granted admission in these courses, and there is no course fee for the admission. TSRJC offers the following courses in English medium –
- CEC – Civics, Economics, Commerce
- MEC – Mathematics, Economics, Commerce
- BPC – Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- MPC – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
Apply at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
Candidates seeking admission into Inter First year in 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2020-21 have to apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Registration fee to apply for this entrance exam is ₹: 200/-. Before applying please check Complete Notification details of TSRJC CET 2020
- Firstly Visit official website of TSRJC entrance test at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Payment link and enter initial details like Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number
- Next pay fee of ₹ 200/- through ONLINE for submission of application through Online
- Soon After successful payment candidate shall be issued a Journal Number to she/ he can proceed with submission of application.
- Now proceed with filling application from by clicking Submit Application Form link on tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- Enter Journal No, Candidates Name, Date of Birth and other necessary details.
- Proceed with filling complete application and finally submit the form after checking all details carefully.
- Finally candidates shall get Reference Number along with fill application download link.
- Download the Application PDF and note Reference Number.
- This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
TSRJC CET Exam Centers
Exam centers for TSRJC Entrance exam are all District Head quarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts and Siddipet, Medak (Candidate may choose any CENTER to appear for Test).
TS RJC Entrance Schedule 2020
- Date of Notification Release: 11th March, 2020
- Online Application starting date:
16th March, 2020
- Last date of applications:
15th April, 202001st June, 2020 (Extended)
- Date of Examination:
10th May, 2020(Postponed)
- New exam date: Not announced