Last date to Apply for TSRJC CET 2021 was extended to 30th June. The new exam date of TSRJC CET will be announced soon by Telangana Gurukulam Residential School Society. However Candidates can apply for TS Residential College Intermediate admissions from official registration form available at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates passed or appearing SSC are eligible to apply online for this entrance exam. Before applying once check TSRJC Notification 2021.
TSRJC Application 2021 – 30th June Last Date
తెలంగాణ స్టేట్ రెసిడెన్షియల్ జూనియస్ కాలేజెస్ కామన్ ఎంట్రెన్స్ టెస్ట్-TSRJC CET-2021 దరఖాస్తు గడువు తెలంగాణ రెసిడెన్షియల్ ఎడ్యుకేషనల్ ఇన్స్టిట్యూషన్ సొసైటీ మరోసారి పెంచింది. ఈ పరీక్షకి సంబందించిన తేదీ కూడా త్వరలో వెల్లడిస్తామని ప్రకటించింది. టెన్త్ పాసైన విద్యార్థులు 35 గురుకుల జూనియర్ కళాశాలల్లో ఎంపీసీ, బైపీసీ, ఎంఈసీ కోర్సుల్లో అడ్మిషన్లు కోసం ఇప్పటికే అప్లై చేసుకున్నారు..
TSRJC Online Application 2021
|Name of the Entrance||TSRJC CET 2021|
|Admission College||Telangana Residential Colleges (Gurukulams)|
|Offered Courses||1st Year Intermediate all courses|
|Category||TSRJC CET Online Application 2021|
|Application Fee||₹ 200/-|
|Mode of Application||Online only|
|Application start Date||01st April, 2021|
|Application Last Date||30th June, 2021|
|Hall Tickets date||–|
|Date of Examination||Available Soon|
Courses Offered by TSRJC CET 2021
Telangana Residential Junior Colleges (TSRJCs) offers the following courses. Selected students shall be granted admission in these courses, and there is no course fee for the admission. TSRJC offers the following courses in English medium –
- CEC – Civics, Economics, Commerce
- MEC – Mathematics, Economics, Commerce
- BPC – Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- MPC – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
TSRJC Application Procedure 2021
Candidates seeking admission into Inter First year in 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2021-22 have to apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Registration fee to apply for this entrance exam is ₹: 200/-. Before applying please check Complete Notification details here.
- Firstly Visit official website of TSRJC entrance test at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Payment link and enter initial details like Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number
- Next pay fee of ₹ 200/- through ONLINE for submission of application through Online
- Soon After successful payment candidate shall be issued a Journal Number to she/ he can proceed with submission of application.
- Now proceed with filling application from by clicking Submit Application Form link on tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- Enter Journal No, Candidates Name, Date of Birth and other necessary details.
- Proceed with filling complete application and finally submit the form after checking all details carefully.
- Finally candidates shall get Reference Number along with fill application download link.
- Download the Application PDF and note Reference Number.
- This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
TSRJC CET Exam Centers
Exam centers for TSRJC Entrance exam are all District Head quarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts and Siddipet, Medak (Candidate may choose any CENTER to appear for Test).
TS RJC Entrance Schedule 2021
- Date of Notification Release: 11th March, 2021
- Online Application starting date: 01st April, 2021
- Last date of applications: 30th June, 2021
- Date of Examination: Available soon…