TSRJC Online Application 2020 last date extended once again to 05th September. The new exam date of TSRJC CET will be announced soon by Telangana Gurukulam Residential School Society. However Candidates can apply for TS Residential College Intermediate admissions from official registration form available at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates passed or appearing SSC are eligible to apply online for this entrance exam 2020. Before applying once check TSRJC Notification 2020.
TSRJC Application 2020 Last Date Extended
22nd August, 2020: TSRJC Online application last date extended once again from 20th August to 05th September, 2020. The entrance exam also postponed which is scheduled on 10th May, 2020. New date will be announced later.
తెలంగాణ స్టేట్ రెసిడెన్షియల్ జూనియస్ కాలేజెస్ కామన్ ఎంట్రెన్స్ టెస్ట్-TSRJC CET-2020 దరఖాస్తు గడువు తెలంగాణ రెసిడెన్షియల్ ఎడ్యుకేషనల్ ఇన్స్టిట్యూషన్ సొసైటీ మరోసారి పెంచింది. ఈ పరీక్షకి సంబందించిన తేదీ కూడా త్వరలో వెల్లడిస్తామని ప్రకటించింది. టెన్త్ పాసైన విద్యార్థులు 35 గురుకుల జూనియర్ కళాశాలల్లో ఎంపీసీ, బైపీసీ, ఎంఈసీ కోర్సుల్లో అడ్మిషన్లు కోసం సెప్టెంబర్ 5 లోపు అప్లై చేయొచ్చు.
TSRJC Online Application 2020
|Name of the Entrance||TSRJC CET 2020|
|Admission College||Telangana Residential Colleges (Gurukulams)|
|Offered Courses||1st Year Intermediate all courses|
|Category||TSRJC CET Online Application 2020|
|Application Fee||₹ 200/-|
|Mode of Application||Online only|
|Application start Date||16th March 2020|
|Application Last Date|
|Hall Tickets date||–|
|Date of Examination|
Courses Offered by TSRJC CET 2020
Telangana Residential Junior Colleges (TSRJCs) offers the following courses. Selected students shall be granted admission in these courses, and there is no course fee for the admission. TSRJC offers the following courses in English medium –
- CEC – Civics, Economics, Commerce
- MEC – Mathematics, Economics, Commerce
- BPC – Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- MPC – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
TSRJC Application Procedure 2020
Candidates seeking admission into Inter First year in 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2020-21 have to apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Registration fee to apply for this entrance exam is ₹: 200/-. Before applying please check Complete Notification details of TSRJC CET 2020
- Firstly Visit official website of TSRJC entrance test at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Payment link and enter initial details like Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number
- Next pay fee of ₹ 200/- through ONLINE for submission of application through Online
- Soon After successful payment candidate shall be issued a Journal Number to she/ he can proceed with submission of application.
- Now proceed with filling application from by clicking Submit Application Form link on tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- Enter Journal No, Candidates Name, Date of Birth and other necessary details.
- Proceed with filling complete application and finally submit the form after checking all details carefully.
- Finally candidates shall get Reference Number along with fill application download link.
- Download the Application PDF and note Reference Number.
- This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
TSRJC CET Exam Centers
Exam centers for TSRJC Entrance exam are all District Head quarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts and Siddipet, Medak (Candidate may choose any CENTER to appear for Test).
TS RJC Entrance Schedule 2020
- Date of Notification Release: 11th March, 2020
- Online Application starting date:
16th March, 2020
- Last date of applications:
15th April, 202020th August, 2020 (Extended)
- Date of Examination:
10th May, 2020(Postponed)
- New exam date: Not announced