TSWR Inter 1st Year MPC Admission notification released by Sainik School Rukmapur, Karimanagar District for the academic year 2020-21 for Boys Only. Interested candidates can check detailed notice, eligibility, application procedure, exam date, selection procedure and more from here. Apply for this entrance test from September 05 to last date September 30, 2020.
TSWR Inter 1st Year MPC Admission in Sainik School Rukmapur
As the TSWR Sainik School, Rukmapur, Karimnagar District is a specialized institution and first of its kind in the education sector of the Telangana state, candidates from all over the Telangana state can apply for admissions. Admissions are provided for Boys only in First Year Intermediate only for the academic year 2020-21.
TSWR Sainik School Rukmapur Notification 2020 – Inter 1st Year MPC Admission
|Entrance Name||Sainik School Rukmapur Inter Admissions|
|Conducting Body||Telangana Social Welfare Residential (TSWR) Sainik School|
|Admission for||Intermediate MPC 1st Year Only|
|Eligible for||Boys only.|
|Total No. of Seats||28 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||16 Years.|
|Registration Fee||₹ 100/- Only|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
- The students (only Boys) who appeared/passed in class X examination from any recognized school for the academic year 2019-20.
- The students from Telugu / English media are eligible.
- The annual income of the parent shall not exceed ₹ 2,00,000/– per annum (for Urban students) and ₹ 1,50,000/- (for Rural students) as certified by the MRO.
The age of the students of all communities (SC,SC – CC, ST, BC, Min, OC/EBC) shall not exceed 16 years as on 31.08.2020, i.e they should be born before 31.08.2004.
The applicant must submit his application only through ONLINE by visiting website www.tswreis.in. Candidates should upload their passport size photo and signature in *.jpg or *.jpeg formats within size of 100 kb. The candidates shall be considered for admission based on their merit in the caste concerned.
Application Fee & Payment Mode
Candidates have to pay registration fee of Rs.100/- for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet centre through NET banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Last date for submission of applications through ONLINE is: 30.09.2020.
Required Documents for Application
The admission for the selected students would be confirmed only after submitting following certificates in original along with one set of Xerox copies at the time of admission.
|Caste Certificate||Income Certificate||Transfer Certificate|
|Study Certificate||10th Marks Sheet Certificate||Aadhar Card|
|Passport Photos (5)||Arogya shree/ Ration Card|
The 28 vacancies, available in First Year Intermediate (MPC), will be filled through three types of screening tests, mentioned below, for securing admissions.
- A written exam on academic subjects of class X
- Physical Fitness Tests.
- Medical Test for Medical Fitness.
The Candidates are advised to download their Hall tickets immediately after
uploading the online application to appear in written and Physical & Medical Tests .
All the tests (Written, Physical & Medical) will be conducted at TSWR Sainik
School, Rukmapur, Karimnagar District, PIN 505415.
Screening Test Details
Following screening tests will be conducted for admissions into 1st Year Intermediate MPC group in TSWR Sainik School (Boys), Karimangar District. The schedule details of the tests are given below.
- Each question carries ONE mark. A Wrong answer will carry – 0.50 mark(1/2 Mark).
- The candidates should answer of each question in the space provided
- Prospectus of First year Intermediate – MPC in TSWR Sainik school (Boys),Rukmapur
- Click here : To pay application Fee
- To submit online application Click Here
- To re-download Hall-Ticket Click here
- Check other TSWREIS Notifications from here
- 1 TSWR Inter 1st Year MPC Admission in Sainik School Rukmapur
- 2 TSWR Sainik School Rukmapur Notification 2020 – Inter 1st Year MPC Admission
- 3 Eligibility Conditions
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 Application Procedure
- 6 Application Fee & Payment Mode
- 7 Required Documents for Application
- 8 Selection Procedure
- 9 Hall Tickets
- 10 Exam Center
- 11 Screening Test Details
- 12 Important Links
- 13 Send to friends: