Board of Secondary Education released West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha Routine 2019 for annual exams. WBBSE 10th Time Table 2019 is now available to download in the PDF format from the official website wbbse.org. All the students who are searching for madyamik exam dates can now get the detailed date sheet by following the step by step process explained below.
Contents of this Page
- 1 Check WBBSE 10th Time Table 2019 (Released)
- 2 Check West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha Routine 2019 – Updated
- 3 Important details of West Bengal 10th class exam routine 2019
- 4 Download WBBSE Madhyamik Routine 2019 PDF
- 5 Check How to Download West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha Routine 2019 PDF
- 6 About West Bengal Secondary Board
- 7 Share this with friends:
Check WBBSE 10th Time Table 2019 (Released)
Board president Professor Dr Kalyanmoy Ganguly told that the examination will start on 12th March and end on 22nd March, 2019.The examination will be held in only one paper on each day from 11.45 a.m. to 3 p.m. (First 15 minutes for reading the Question Papers only)
It is notified for all concerned that the Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination), 2019 (both Regular & External) will be held as per the following programme. The dates & corresponding subjects are as under.
Around 11 lakhs students appeared for the West Bengal Madhyamik Exam 2019. The number increased approximately by 40 thousand as compared to the last year.
|WBBSE Madhyamik Routine 2019||Important Dates|
|Announcement of Time Table||06th June, 2018|
|The Exams will Start from||12th February, 2019|
|The Last Date of the Exams||22nd February, 2019|
Check WBCHSE Higher Secondary (12th Class) Routine Feb 2019 – Updated
Check West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha Routine 2019 – Updated
|Subjects to be covered||Exam Date||Exam Day|
|1st Languages (Bengali/ English/ Gujarati/ Hindi/ Modern Tibetan/ Nepali/ Odia/ Punjabi/ Tamil/ Telugu/ Urdu/ Santali)||12th February 2019||Tuesday|
|2nd Languages (English; If any language other than English is offered as 1st).|
(Bengali/ Nepali; If English is the 1st language).
|13th February 2019||Wednesday|
|History||15th February 2019||Friday|
|Geography||16th February 2019||Saturday|
|Mathematics||18th February 2019||Monday|
|Physical Science||19th February 2019||Tuesday|
|Life Science||20th February 2019||Wednesday|
|Optional Elective Subjects||22nd February 2019||Friday|
Important details of West Bengal 10th class exam routine 2019
• Duration of Sewing and Needle exam: 4 hours 15 minutes
• West Bengal 10th exam dates 2019 for Physical Education and Social Service: 23rd, 25th, 27th February, 8th and 14th March 2019
• West Bengal SSC exam dates 2019 for Work Education: 15th, 16th, 18th, 19th and 20th March
• Duration for Music Vocal and Music Instrumental exam: 2 hours 15 minutes for theory, details for practical exam to follow.
• Duration for RStr, SStr, AStr, IT/ITES & HStr: 1 hour 45 minutes, details for practical exam to follow.
Download WBBSE Madhyamik Routine 2019 PDF
Check How to Download West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha Routine 2019 PDF
If you are searching for the West Bengal 10th Routine / time table and you are unable to find or download it, You can follow below step by step procedure and easily download the pdf time table. We also provide direct download link for you in below steps.
- First of all you need to know the official website link of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
- The official website is wbbse.org.
- Open this website in any of the browser or you can directly click on above link to open it new tab.
- Secondly Find “Examination”” link available on the right sidebar of the home page.
- Now click on Madhyamik 2019 Program
- Check exam dates, timings and subjects carefully.
- Next From the right top corner you will find download button or print button.
- You can download or print the pdf file on clicking on the respective Icon.
- Lastly Preserve the same for further use.
- Still if you face any difficulty in downloading the time table, you can write us in below comment box.
About West Bengal Secondary Board
The Board of Secondary Education was established in 1951 under an Act of the State Legislature called the West Bengal Secondary Education Act of 1950. The Board was inaugurated by the then Governor of West Bengal Dr.K.N.Katju on 3rd May 1951 and the Board started functioning under the Chairmanship of Sri Apurba Kumar Chanda. The basic task before the Board was twofold.
1.To regulate, control and develop secondary education of the State.
2.To conduct the School Final Examination.