AP Welfare and Education Assistant Recruitment 2019: Grama / Ward Sachivalayam of Andhra Pradesh released 11,158 vacancy notification. Check district wise vacancies, eligibility conditions, educational qualifications, age limit, exam syllabus, exam pattern and other details from below. Candidates within the age group of 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2019. The Welfare and Education Assistant post carries the pay scale of Rs.14,600-44,870 in RPS 2015.
AP Welfare and Education Assistant Recruitment 2019
Check District Wise Vacancies Here
|S.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies forVillage Surveyor|
|4||East Godavari||1271 Vacancies|
|5||West Godavari||938 Vacancies|
|9||SPSR Nellore||665 Vacancies|
|13||YSR Kadapa||633 Vacancies|
- Note: The number of vacancies notified may increase or decrease as per actual requirement.
- He/ She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:
- His/ Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service:
- He/She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post:
- He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh:
- Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :||75 Q||75 Mins||75 Marks|
|Part– B:||75 Q||75 Mins||75 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Mins||150 Marks|
- Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
- Note: For Exam syllabus of this recruitment examination we suggest all the candidates to check official notification which is attached below.