AP Grama /Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019: Finally The Andhra Pradesh Govt on 27th July released sachivalayam job vacancy notification to fill different posts like Panchayat Secretary, VRO, MPIO, Gopalmitra Late Stock Assistant, Live Stock Assistant, ANM, Electrical Assistant, Rural Engineer, Welfare Assistant, Women Police Attendant, Digital Assistant in Rural and Urban places. The notification is issued branch wise and all the unemployed candidates who are eagerly waiting for job can check the notification details, eligibility conditions, salary information, age limit, application process and full detailed updates here.
Contents of this Page
- 1 AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Details 2019
- 2 Rural Area Post wise Vacancies
- 3 Urban Area Post Wise Vacancies
- 4 Eligibility Conditions of APGS Recruitment
- 5 Educational Qualifications
- 6 Age Limit As On 01.07.2019
- 7 Pay Scale And Salary
- 8 AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form 2019
- 9 How To Apply And Application Process?
- 10 Registration Fee
- 11 Date of AP Village Horticulture Assistant Examination:
- 12 Important Dates to Note
- 13 Important Recruitment Links
- 14 Official Websites and Application Direct Links
- 15 Share this with friends:
- Post Wise and Category Wise Question & Answer Keys download from here
- Check Post Wise, District Wise and Caste Wise vacancies, Syllabus, Question Paper pattern and more available here
- Category wise Applications submitted and Hall Tickets Download
- Check Post Wise and Category Wise Revised Exam Dates available now…
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Posts recruitment online application date extended till Aug 11th, 2019.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Details 2019
The officials of Andhra Pradesh announced notification to fill vacancies in Grama/Ward Sachivalayams. The notification issued separately in Rural and Urban areas and post wise. Here we before getting into the details of AP Grama Sachivalayam application, once have an overview of the list of posts and number vacancies announced under each post:
Also Read: AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification from here
Rural Area Post wise Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacant Posts|
|1||Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)|
|2||Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)|
విలేజ్ రెవెన్యూ ఆఫీసర్
|4||Animal Husbandary Assistant|
అనిమల్ హసబండరి అసిస్టెంట్
|5||Village Fisheries Assistant|
విలేజ్ ఫిషరీస్ అసిస్టెంట్
|6||Village Horticulture Assistant|
విలేజ్ హార్టికల్చర్ అసిస్టెంట్
|7||Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)|
విలేజ్ అగ్రికల్చర్ అసిస్టెంట్
|8||Village Sericulture Assistant|
విలేజ్ సెరికల్చర్ అసిస్టెంట్
|9||Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant /|
Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Female)
మహిళా పోలీసు మరియు చైల్డ్ అసిస్టెంట్
|10||Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)|
|11||Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant|
పంచాయతి సెక్రటరీ డిజిటల్ అసిస్టెంట్
|12||Village Surveyor (Grade-III)|
విలేజ్ సర్వే అసిస్టెంట్
|13||Welfare and Education Assistant|
వెల్పేర్ మరియు ఎడ్యుకేషన్ అసిస్టెంట్
|Total Rural Vacancies||1,01,230 Posts|
Urban Area Post Wise Vacancies
|S.No||AP Grama Sachivalayam Posts||No. of Vacant Posts|
|1||Ward Administrative Secretary|
వార్డ్ అడ్మినిస్ట్రేటివ్ సెక్రటరీ
|2||Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)|
వార్డ్ అమెనిటీస్ సెక్రటరీ
|3||Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)|
వార్డ్ సానిటేసన్ సెక్రటరీ
|4||Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary|
వార్డ్ ఎడ్యుకేషన్ & డేటా ప్రాసెస్సింగ్ సెక్రటరీ
|5||Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)|
వార్డ్ ప్లానింగ్ & రెగులేషన్
|6||Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)|
వార్డ్ వెల్ఫేర్ & డెవలప్మెంట్ సెక్రటరీ
|Total No Vacancies||21,898 Posts|
Note: You can Check Post wise Official Notification from here
Eligibility Conditions of APGS Recruitment
All the applicants who are applying for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment notification 2019 must have the qualification in a related field. Further, the candidates with the related qualification can only apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs.
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)||Any Degree|
|Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Grade-II||SSC or equivalent|
|ANMs (Grade-III) (Only Female)||SSC or Inter, MPHA|
|Anmal Husbandary Assistant||Intermediate (Vocational) with MPVA, Animal Husbandary Polytechnic Course|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma or Intermediate or B.F.Sc/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||B.Sc/ Diploma (Horticulture)|
|Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)||Diploma/ B.Sc / B.Tech (Agriculture)|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||Inter (Vocational)/ B.Sc/ M.Sc (Sericulture)|
|Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant||Any Degree|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)||Diploma/ Degree (Civil/ Mechanical)|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant||B.Com/ B.Sc/ Diploma or Degree (Electrical/ Electronics/ Computers/ IT, Instrumentation), BCA/ MCA|
|Village Surveyor (Grade-III)||Draughtsman (Civil)/ Intermediate (Vocational) or Diploma (Civil Engg)/ BE/ B.Tech (Civil), Surveyor Certificate|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||Any Degree|
|Ward Sachivalayam (Urban)|
|Ward Administrative Secretary||Any Degree|
|Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)||Polytechnic Diploma (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or above)|
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||Any Degree (Sciences or Environmental Engineering & above)|
|Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)||Polytechnic Diploma (Civil)/ L.A.A or B.Arch/ B.Plng or above|
|Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)||Degree (Arts, Humanities and above)|
Note: Check post wise educational qualification from official notifications attached below.
Age Limit As On 01.07.2019
- Eligible candidates should be within the age group of 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2019. as per G.O.Ms.No.132,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018.
- Candidates should not be born earlier than 02.07.1977 and not later than 01.07.2001.
- Note: Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as per Govt norms. Check official notification attached below.
Pay Scale And Salary
- The Animal Husbandry Assistant post carries the pay scale of Rs.14,600 – 44,870 in RPS 2015.
- The candidates on selection and appointment will be paid Rs. 15,000/- PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. They will be given regular scale of pay after satisfactory completion of 2 years probation .The selected candidates on appointment will be deployed to work in the Village Secretariats established in the Grama Panchayats as per G.O.Ms.No. 110, Panchayati Raj and Rural Development (MDL-1) department dated, 19.07.2019.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form 2019
The proforma application for AP GS Recruitment 2019 will be available on the official Website https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in from 27th July to
10th 11th August, 2019 (Date Extended) (NOTE:.11/08/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 midnight).
How To Apply And Application Process?
- One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) – Click here for OTPR
- The applicant has to login in the website (https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in) with the username OTPR ID and the Password (Date of Birth) given by Candidate.
- After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Submit Online Application” in the home page.
- After successful Submission of Application, Application ID will be generated.
- Applicant has to proceed to the payment form.
- After Submission of Online Application, The applicant has to click on the payment link.
- On successful payment, the reference ID is generated which indicates completion of Registration.
- Finally Download and save the complete registration form carefully.
|Application Fee||Rs 200|
|Examination Fee||Rs 200|
|SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men||Rs 200 (Only Application Fee)|
|Non-local candidate in addition to his/her local district will be charged an additional fee per district (Maximum of 3 districts)||Rs 100|
Date of AP Village Horticulture Assistant Examination:
- The written Examination is likely to be held on 1st September, 2019.
- There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on offline mode using OMR sheet.
- HALL TICKETS can be download (03) days before commencement of Examination.
- Latest Update:
Exam date are rescheduled. Check Post Wise and Category Wise Revised Exam Dates available now…
Important Dates to Note
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification Release Date||27th July, 2019|
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Application Start Date||27th July, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th August, 2019|
|Admit Card Release date||29th August, 2019|
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Written Exam Date||01st Sept, 2019|
Important Recruitment Links
Official Websites and Application Direct Links
- gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in (Server 1)
- wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in (Server 2)
- vsws.ap.gov.in (Server 3)
- Download User Manual
- Download OTPR and Submitted Applications
- Submit Your Query