Students who applied for TS EMRS CET 2023 can now download 6th class entrance hall ticket from May 01st week, 2023 from EMRS Admission web portal by login credentials. Telangana Ekalavya Model Residential School Hall Ticket released at fastses.telangana.gov.in. Qualified students can get admission into VI Classes of 23 EMRS for the academic Year 2023–24. Candidates who already applied for this entrance test can now get his/her hall ticket from http://emrs-23adm.iyuga.co.in/. Date of entrance is May 07, 2023.
TS EMRS CET 6th Class Entrance Hall Ticket 2023
The EMRSST for 6th will be conducted in offline mode, in two -hour duration objective type question from 03 sections for a total of 100 marks. The medium of instructions for the examinations is in English and Telugu / bilingual.
|Type of Test
|No of Questions
|Mental Ability Test
- Standard of Screening Test: 05th Class
- Form of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
The question paper of EMRSST will be based on competencies in accordance with the level prescribed for class V students by NCERT/SCERT/CBSE.
Steps to Download TS Ekalavya Hall Ticket 2023
Time needed: 5 minutes
TS EMRS released hall tickets for 6th class entrance released on 01st Week May, 2023
Visit official website of Ekalavya 6th class entrance test at emrs-23adm.iyuga.co.in
Click on EMRS 6th Class entrance Download Hall Ticket link on home page. Sample screenshot is shown below.
Now enter your registered mobile number and date of birth.
After entering necessary details click on “Proceed To View Hall Ticket” button
Later your hall ticket appears with your personal details along with exam center, date of entrance and important instructions.
Finally download, save and take a print out for further reference.
We recommend all the students to preserve it until the admission process completes.
The identified residential schools in the districts will be the test centers.
Other Important Note:
- class 6th will run in coeducation mode. The number of seats for boys and girls will be equal for 6th school (30+30).
- Mere payment of fee is not sufficient to submit the application form. After successful completion of online payment of fee, every candidate has to completely fill in online application without fail.
- It is compulsory that, the candidate selects the order of preference of school. So that allotment will be made accordingly as per merit and school option.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form immediately after applying.
- In case of any discrepancy the decision of the Secretary, TSES is final.