- 1 TS PGECET 2020 Hall Ticket Download
- 2 TS PGECET Admit Card 2020 Highlights
- 3 Steps to Download TS PGECET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 4 COVID Guidelines mentioned on TS PGECET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 5 TS PGECET Exam Schedule 2020
- 6 TS PGECET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 7 Things to carry to the TS PGECET 2020 Test Centre
- 8 Important Links:
TS PGECET 2020 Hall Ticket with revised exam date available to download soon at pgecet.tsche.ac.in website. Candidates are required to enter Registration Number, Date of Birth and select question paper of entrance test from below link to get TS PGECET Admit Card 2020.
TS PGECET 2020 Hall Ticket Download
The TS PGECET hall ticket 2020 will also have the candidate’s photograph, and signature. Around 21,758 candidates are appearing for TS PGECET exam in 2 shifts per day. TS PGECET hall ticket must be carried by the students to the exam centre along with a valid photo ID.
TS PGECET Admit Card 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET)|
|Conducting Authority||Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE|
|Courses Offered||ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch and Pharm-D|
|Date of Examination||September 21 & 24, 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT) Online Mode|
|Type and No. of Questions||Objective, 120 Questions|
|Score Validity||One year|
|Number of Seats||Approximately 40,000|
|Help email@example.com OR +91 – 9502721173|
The Common Entrance Test Committee has decided to conduct the Telangana State Postgraduate Common Entrance Test 2020 (PGECET) in online mode. The TSPGECET 2020 is a common entrance test for admission into full-time ME /MTech /Mpharmacy/ MArch /Graduate level Pharm D (P B) courses offered in various universities and constituent and affiliated colleges in the State of Telangana.
Steps to Download TS PGECET 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates can download TS PGECET 2020 hall ticket in the online mode only. Check the step-by-step process to download the admit card given below.
- Visit official website of TS PGECET entrance test at pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on “Hall Ticket Download” link on home page.
- New page appears where you have to enter Registration Number, Date of Birth and select Exam Test Paper.
- Enter above said details and click on “Download Hall Ticket” button.
- Next, download the admit card that appears on the computer screen
- Finally, take printout of the admit card for future references.
- Don’t forget to read instructions and important guidelines mentioned below the admit card.
COVID Guidelines mentioned on TS PGECET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Candidates will find special exam guidelines regarding COVID-19 in the TS PGECET hall ticket.
- Must take all precautions to keep safe during the time they appear for the TS PGECET exam.
- Candidates must report at the time specified.
- They must avoid gathering at the gate and ensure that there is a social distance as specified.
- You must wear masks and keep a small hand sanitizer in hand
- They must allow thermal screening and follow all instructions given at the exam centre.
TS PGECET Exam Schedule 2020
|Exam_Date||10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon||03:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|21-09-2020||Instrumentation Engineering (EI)|
Chemical Engineering (CH)
Textile Technology (TX)
Mining Engineering (MN)
|Architecture & Planning (AR)|
Biomedical Engineering (BM)
Metallurgical Engineering (MT)
|22-09-2020||Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics (GG) / Pharmacy (PY)||Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)|
|23-09-2020||Electronics & Communication Engineering. (EC) Biotechnology (BT) Mechanical Engineering. (ME)||Civil Engineering. (CE)|
Electrical Engineering. (EE)
Food Technology (FT)
Aerospace Engineering. (AS )
|24-09-2020||Environmental Management (EM )||Nano Technology (NT)|
TS PGECET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the examination: TS PGECET 2020 is a computer-based test
- Medium of question paper: The question paper will be available in English mode only
- Duration: The candidates are given 2 hours to complete the exam
- Type of questions: Th exam comprises of multiple-choice questions
- No. of questions: There are 120 MCQs in the test
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer, +1 marks are awarded. There is no negative marking.
Things to carry to the TS PGECET 2020 Test Centre
Candidates need to carry the following items to the TS PGECET 2020 Test Centre at all costs.
- Hard Copy of TS PGECET 2020 hall ticket
- Valid Identity Proof like Adhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID or Bank Passbook Copy.
- Covid-19 self declaration by the student if asked.
- Official Website: pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- Find TS PGECET notification details from here
- Branch wise TS PGECET Syllabus
- Question Paper Pattern of TS PGECET-2020 Entrance Test
- Check Regional Centers