IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released IBPS Clerk 2019 notification. A total of 12075 vacancies have been announced for the recruitment exam. This is the great opportunity for those aiming to secure a career in the banking sector. A total of 12,075 clerical cadre vacancies or bank jobs have been notified in the IBPS Clerk 2019 notification. Interested candidates can apply for the IBPS Clerk 2019 recruitment. Online registration starts from 17 Sep 2019 to 09 Oct 2019. Also we have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached below
IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 – 12075 Vacancies
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Basic Information
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS|
|Total Vacancies||12075 Vacancies|
|Starting date||07th Sep 2019|
|Closing Date||09th Oct 2019|
|Pay Scale||Between Rs. 18000/- to Rs. 21000/- Per Month|
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview & Document verification|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|SI No.||State||Total Vacancy|
|01||Andaman and Nicobar Island||14|
|08||Dadar and Nagar Haveli||4|
|09||Daman and Diu||2|
|15||Jammu & Kashmir||63|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India.
- For Computer Literacy Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
- For other educational qualification check official notification.
- All Over India
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum age limit – 28 years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
- Others – Rs. 600/- (inclusive of GST)
- ST/SC/PWD – Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST)
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date to Online Application Submission – 17th Sep 2019
- Closing Date to Online Application Submission – 09th Oct 2019
- Downloading call letters for Pre- Exam Training – November 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – 25th Nov 2019 to 30th Nov 2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary – November 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary – 07 Dec 2019, 08.12 Dec 2019, 14 Dec 2019 & 21 Dec 2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary – December 2019/ January 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main – January 2020
- Online Examination – Main – 19th Jan 2020
- Provisional Allotment – April 2020
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Here we are providing the information regarding Air India IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 as per notification. Refer official notification in order to know more detailed information. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.