AP Mahila Police & Child Welfare Asst. Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam released 14,944 vacancies of notification for the Post of Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant /
Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Female). Eligible Women candidates within the age group of 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2019 can apply online from official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Check eligibility conditions, pay scale, educational qualifications, exam syllabus, post wise / caste wise / district wise vacancies from below.
Contents of this Page
- 1 AP Mahila Police & Child Welfare Asst. Notification 2019
- 2 Check District Wise Vacancies
- 3 Eligibility Conditions
- 4 Educational Qualifications
- 5 Question Paper & Exam Pattern
- 6 Syllabus for AP Mahila Police & Child Welfare Asst. Exam 2019
- 7 General Studies and mental ability (Part – A)
- 8 Indian History, Polity, Economy, Geography etc (Part – B)
- 9 AP Mahila Police & Child Welfare Asst. District Wise Vacancies
- 10 AP Mahila Police & Child Welfare Asst. Notification 2019
- 11 Official websites
- 12 Share this with friends:
AP Mahila Police & Child Welfare Asst. Notification 2019
Check District Wise Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police And Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary district wise vacancies available here.
|S.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies for Mahila Police & Child Welfare Asst.|
|4||East Godavari||1579 Vacancies|
|5||West Godavari||1164 Vacancies|
|9||SPSR Nellore||925 Vacancies|
|13||YSR Kadapa||888 Vacancies|
- Note: The number of vacancies notified may increase or decrease as per actual requirement.
- She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering her unfit for such service
- Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify her for such service.
- She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post
- She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh:
The candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification.
- Must possess a Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training AP or its equivalent qualification. (OR) Bachelor Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grant Commission.
Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :|
General Studies and mental ability
|75 Q||75 Mins||75 Marks|
Indian History, Polity, Economy, Geography etc., with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.
|75 Q||75 Mins||75 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Mins||150 Marks|
Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
Syllabus for AP Mahila Police & Child Welfare Asst. Exam 2019
General Studies and mental ability (Part – A)
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms and Centre – State relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Indian History, Polity, Economy, Geography etc (Part – B)
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms and center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- Society, social justice, rights issues
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups / Community Based Organizations with focus on weaker sections.