AP Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam 11158 Engineering Asst. Vacancies notification released. Candidates with age of 18 to 42 years can apply online before last date. Check Eligibility, Educational qualifications, Pay Scale, Question Paper Pattern, Exam Syllabus, District wise, Caste wise, community wise and all category vacancy details from here. The Engineering Assistants (Grade-II) post carries the pay scale of Rs.14,600-44,870 in RPS 2015 in the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Engineering Subordinate Service Rules.
Contents of this Page
- 1 AP Panchayat Raj 11,158 Engineer Assistant Notification 2019
- 2 Check District Wise Vacancies
- 3 Eligibility Conditions
- 4 Question Paper & Exam Pattern
- 5 AP PR 11158 Engineering Asst. District 7 Caste Wise Vacancies
- 6 AP Panchayat Raj 11158 Engineering Asst. Notification 2019
- 7 Official websites
- 8 Share this with friends:
AP Panchayat Raj 11,158 Engineer Assistant Notification 2019
Check District Wise Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies for Panchayat Raj Engineering Assistant|
|4||East Godavari||1271 Vacancies|
|5||West Godavari||938 Vacancies|
|9||SPSR Nellore||665 Vacancies|
|13||YSR Kadapa||633 Vacancies|
- Note: The number of vacancies notified may increase or decrease as per actual requirement.
- He/ She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:
- His/ Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service:
- He/She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post:
- He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh:
Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :|
General Studies and mental ability
|50 Q||50 Mins||50 Marks|
Civil/ Mechanical Engineering (Diploma standard)
|100 Q||100 Mins||100 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Mins||150 Marks|
- Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
- Note: For Exam syllabus of this recruitment examination we suggest all the candidates to check official notification which is attached below.