AP Village Horticulture Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification released at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in to fill 4000 vacant Posts. Apply online for this Village Horticulture jobs from 27th July to 10th August, 2019. Therefore you can check eligibility conditions, age limit, application process, exam syllabus and other notification details here. As per the notification if you are satisfied with all the information and you eligible you can go ahead with the application steps and submit the form using direct link provided below.
AP Village Horticulture Assistant Recruitment – 4000 Posts
AP Village Horticulture Assistant District Wise Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies for Village Horticulture Assistant|
|4||East Godavari||441 Vacancies|
|5||West Godavari||341 Vacancies|
|9||SPSR Nellore||159 Vacancies|
|13||YSR Kadapa||323 Vacancies|
Also Check: All Posts Andra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification here
- He/ She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:,
- His/ Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service:,
- He/She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post:
- He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh
A candidate shall possess the academic qualifications for the post on the date of the notification.
The candidates having either of the following qualifications are eligible for the post of Village Horticulture Assistant.
- Must Possess 4 years B.Sc Horticulture / B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture of a Recognized University in the State (or) any other University accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Govt., of India, New Delhi.
- Must Possess 2 years Diploma in Horticulture (from Dr. YSRHU / ANGRAU recognized)
Relaxation in Education Qualifications
- B.Sc or M.Sc with Horticulture as one of the optional subjects from any recognized University in Andhra Pradesh.
- B.Sc (BZC) from any recognized University in Andhra Pradesh
Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :|
General Studies and mental ability
Subject related to Village Horticulture
Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination.
Qualifying / Cut off Marks
The minimum qualifying marks for a candidate to the selection process are as follows:
|Category Name||Marks Percentage|
|OC & BC||40%|
|STs, and PHs||30%|
Community, District & Gender wise Vacancy Details
AP Village Horticulture Assistant Recruitment Official Notification