AP Village Agriculture Assistant Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Notification released to fill 6714 Village Agriculture Asst. vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from official website before 10th August, 2019. Before proceeding with the application we suggest all the candidates to check official notification details from here. For your convenient our team has listed out important information regarding the notification. Check all the details carefully and proceed with the registration form.
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Recruitment 2019
AP Village Agriculture Asst. District Wise Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies for Village Horticulture Assistant|
|4||East Godavari||818 Vacancies|
|5||West Godavari||477 Vacancies|
|9||SPSR Nellore||537 Vacancies|
|13||YSR Kadapa||324 Vacancies|
Also Check: All Posts Andra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification here
- He/ She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:
- His/ Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service:
- He/She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post:
- He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh:
- Must have passed the 4 Years B.Sc, (Agriculture) (OR)
- 4 Years B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) from a recognized University in the State / any other University accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi. (OR)
- 2 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (OR)
- 2 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology) (OR)
- 2 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Organic Farming) (OR)
- 3 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Agricultural Engineering) recognized by the ANGRAU (OR)
- Serving MPEOs with B.Sc (BZC) degree are also eligible to apply as a one-time exemption for having worked as MPEO in the Dept. of Agriculture. On selection B.Sc (BZC) candidates should acquire a 2 year Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic to get eligibility for further promotion.
Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :
General Studies and mental ability
|50 Q||50 Mins||50 Marks|
|100 Q||100 Mins||100 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Mins||150 Marks|
Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark
Syllabus for Agriculture Asst. (Grade-II) Exam
General Studies and mental ability (Part – A)
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms and Centre – State relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Agriculture Subject (Part – B)
- Principles and Practices of Crop Production
- Principles and practices of Soil Science and Management
- Principles of Agricultural Economics
- Fundamentals of Seed Technology
- Agricultural Extension Methods
- Fundamentals of Plant Protection
- Watershed Management
- Soil and Water Conservation Practices
- Farm Machinery, power and Agricultural Implements
- Environmental Science and Disaster Management
- Post-Harvest Technology
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination.
Qualifying / Cut Off Marks
The minimum qualifying marks for a candidate to the selection process are as follows:
|Category Name||Marks Percentage|
|For OC & BC Candidates||40% Marks|
|For SC Candidates||35% Marks|
|For STs, and PHs Candidates||30% Marks|