AP Village Fisheries Assistant Job Notification 2019 released under Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment. Total 794 vacant posts are going to fill in different districts of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates qualified in this recruitment exam can get job in Fisheries Sub-Ordinate Service department. Interested candidates can check exam date, educational qualifications, syllabus, exam pattern, Application process and other necessary information from below. Candidates can register only from official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in before last date 10th August, 2019.
- Addendum on Qualification with VFA
- Addendum on Syllabus with VFA
- Addendum on MSc Qualification with Fisheries and Aquaculture
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 794 Job Notification 2019
AP Village Fisheries Asst. District Wise Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies for Village Fisheries Assistant|
|4||East Godavari||98 Vacancies|
|5||West Godavari||107 Vacancies|
|9||SPSR Nellore||75 Vacancies|
|13||YSR Kadapa||12 Vacancies|
- Note: The number of vacancies notified may increase or decrease as per actual requirement.
Also Check: All Posts Andra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification here
- He/ She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:,
- His/ Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service:,
- He/She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post:
- He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh:
The candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification.
- Must have passed Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma from any recognized university /Technical Board (or)
Intermediate with Biology or Vocational Course in Fisheries/Aquaculture from any recognized board (or)
B.F.Sc. (4 Years) Degree from any recognized university/ (or)
B.Sc., (Fisheries)/ B.Sc.,(Aquaculture)/ B.Sc.,(Zoology) from any recognized University
- Fisheries VFA Addendum Download
Note: Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Date of Village Fisheries Assistant Examination:
- The written Examination is likely to be held on 1st September, 2019.
- There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on offline mode using OMR sheet.
- HALL TICKETS can be download (03) days before commencement of Examination.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :
General Studies and mental ability
General Fisheries, Inland Fisheries, Marine Fisheries, Aquaculture, Fishing Gear and Craft and Fisheries Management
Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination.
The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules.
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Community, District & Gender wise Vacancies
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Recruitment Notification