HPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Officials are published recruitment notification for fill full 396 Lecturer post around the Himachal Pradesh. Applications are invited through official website @hppsc.hp.gov.in. Candidates who are waiting for teaching jobs here it is golden opportunity to get job in HPPSC. Aspirants who have completed their M.Sc, B.Ed qualifications they are eligible for this posts. In this article we provide complete information regarding to HPPSC Lecturer recruitment 2019. Online applications are invited from 02nd November 2019 to 22nd November 2019.
Contents of this Page
HPPSC 396 Lecturer Recruitment 2019
Further to know about HPPSC Lecturer Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for HPPSC Recruitment 2019.
HPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Total Vacancies||396 vacancies|
|Starting date||02nd November 2019|
|Closing Date||22nd November 2019|
|Pay Scale||Between Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,200/- + 4,200 GP Per Month|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personality Test|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Name of the post||No. Of Vacancies|
|Lecturer Pol. Science||40|
- Candidates should have Post Graduate equivalent from recognized board/University/Institution.
- Bachelor Education (B.Ed.) as professional qualification with minimum 50% marks. OR Two year‟s Integrated M.Sc. Ed. Course or an equivalent.
- For more educational qualification check Official Notification PDF attached below.
- Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 45 Years
- As on 01 January 2019
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
- General/OBC – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Starting Date to application form – 02nd November 2019
- Closing Date to applications – 22nd November 2019