Telangana Open 10th & Inter Exam Fee Dates released for exams scheduled in April 2020. Telangana Open School Society (TOSS) announced Open SSC and Intermediate fee payment dates 2020 at www.telanganaopenschool.org. Students can pay examination fee from official website before last date with or without fine from schedule given below.
Telangana Open 10th & Inter Exam Fee Dates April 2020
|Name of the Board||Telangana Open School Society (TOSS)|
|Examination Name||TS Open 10th & Inter Exams April 2020|
|Category||TOSS SSC / Inter Fee Dates 2020|
|Date of Examinations||April / May, 2020|
|Fee Payment Dates||02nd – 11th March, 2020|
|Exam Fee Schedule Release Date||29th February, 2020|
The Telangana Open School Public Examinations of SSC & Intermediate (TOSS) are scheduled to conduct in the month of April, 2020. The candidates of SSC & Intermediate (TOSS) who wish to appear for TOSS, Examinations are requested to pay the Examination fee as per the due dates given here
Also Check APOSS 10th and Inter Fee Dates 2020
TOSS SSC Fee Payment
- Exam fee for theory subjects: Rs.100/- per paper
- Exam fee for practical subject: Rs. 50/- per paper
- TOC fee: Rs.100/- per paper
- Improvement of performance: Rs.100/- per paper (This chance can be availed only once during the course period of five years)
TOSS Intermediate Fee Payment
- Exam fee for theory subjects: Rs.150/- per paper
- Exam fee for practical subject: Rs.100/- per paper
- TOC fee: Rs.150/- per paper
- Improvement of performance: Rs.250/- per paper (This chance can be availed only once during the course period of five years)
Telangana Open 10th & Inter Fee Due Dates 2020
|Topic||Payment of Exam Fee through AP Online / Mee Seva||Date to Submit NRs to DEO AI by Coordinators||Last Date to Submit NRs to State Office|
|Without Late Fee||02nd March, 2020||11th March, 2020||23rd March, 2020||26th March, 2020|
|With late fee ₹ 25/- for One Subject||12th March, 2020||16th March, 2020|
|With late fee ₹ 50/- for One Subject||17th March, 2020||21st March, 2020|
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Fee payment
All the AI coordinators are requested to submit the following enclosures in respect of the candidates who paid the examination fee under Tatkal scheme.
- Fee paid List (Biodata)
- SSC Xerox copies for Inter.
- QPP statement. (proforma already communicated)
- If PH candidate, application of the PH candidate duly recommended by the DEO(proforma already communicated), Xerox copy of Medical certificate. List of PH candidates (proforma already communicated)
- If TOC, original Inter second year failed marks memo to be enclosed.
- If TOC, Original SSC Failed Marks memo to be enclosed.
Mode of Fee Payment
The candidates have to pay the Examination fee through Online at TS Online/ AP Online centres only. They can also pay the Examination fee through Debit Card / Credit Card and Net Banking Services in Telangana State. Payment through challan or DD will not be accepted.
Download Official TOSS 10th & Inter Fee Notification 2020