TSWREIS released TGUGCET Notification for admission into Telangana Gurukulam (Residential) Colleges of Men and Women for the Academic Year 2021-22. Students who have passed or appearing Intermediate or equivalent examination with 40% marks including vocational courses are eligible to apply. For detailed Eligibility, Application Fee, Entrance Dates, Exam Pattern, Seat Reservation, Courses available and other updates from this page.
TGUGCET 2021 Notification (Released)
Telangana Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies (TSWREIS) started accepting online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into 1st year B.A/BBA/B.Com/B.Sc Degree English Medium Courses. (40 students in each course) in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women & TTW Residential Degree Colleges for Men and Women for the Academic Year 2021-22.
TSWRIES UGCET 2021: An Overview
|Name of the Entrance||TGUGCET 2021|
|Conducting Body||Telangana Social & Tribal Welfare (TSW & TTW)|
|Entrance Test for||Degree English Medium Courses|
|Courses||B.A / BBA / B.Com / B.Sc|
|Post Category||Telangana UGCET Notification 2021|
|Eligibility||Passed or Appearing Intermediate Exams|
|Payment & Applications Starts||05th February, 2021 (Friday)|
|Last date for Payment and Applications||25th March, 2021 (Thursday)|
|Mode of Payment & Registration||Online Only|
|Hall Tickets available from||15th April, 2021 (Thursday)|
|Date of Examination||Paper 1: 25th April, 2021 (Sunday)|
Time: 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM
TGUGCET-2021 Eligibility Conditions
- Students who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with 40% marks including vocational courses held in March, 2020.
- Students who are appearing for second year Intermediate examinations to be held in May, 2021 are also eligible to apply.
- Students whose parent’s annual income is less than ₹1,50,000/- (in case of rural areas) ₹2,00,000/- (in case of urban areas) are eligible.
TGUGCET Caste Wise Reservations
TGUGCET Hall Tickets Download 2021
Candidates can download Hall Tickets from the websites https://www.tswreis.in/ &
http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in from 15.04.2021 onwards with the reference number allotted to them. No printed hall ticket shall be issued / posted to the candidate. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination without a hall ticket (downloaded from the websites mentioned above).
TGUGCET Exam Pattern 2021
- Test will be conducted as per intermediate first & second year syllabus of General English & 3 optional subjects that the candidate pursued in Intermediate for 120 Marks @30 marks each in the four subjects.
- Question Paper will be objective type multiple choice both in English & Telugu.
- Answers should be marked on OMR Sheets.
Note: The Candidates who have completed vocational courses in
- Engineering subjects with Bridge course are eligible for B.Sc (MPC) and other physical science courses.
- Life sciences subjects including paramedical courses with ‘Bridge course’ are eligible for B.Sc (BZC) and other life science courses.
- Engineering / life sciences (without bridge course) and Commerce and Management courses are eligible for B.Com, BBA & B.A.
TGUGCET Online Application Process
- First of all visit official website of TGUGCET 2021
- Next go through the prospectus / information bulletin carefully.
- The candidate after satisfying his/herself about the eligibility shall pay ₹100/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY
- Students can pay registration fee from 05th February to 25th March, 2021 to enable to submit application through online only.
- At the PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data i.e., name, date of birth and mobile number, etc.,
- On receipt of the fee, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which he/she can proceed with submission of application online
- The candidate should be ready with passport size photograph (3.5 X 4.5 cms) before filling up the online application. The photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling in the online application, the candidate has to opt the test in which he/she wants to appear for the TGUGCET- 2021 (i.e., Test-1 EMPC/ Test-2 EBZC/Test-3 EMAC/Test-4 ECEC/Test-5 EHEC).
- The candidates (Women) interested to take admission in 4 Specialized TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women have to give option as per their choice and those who are not interested to take admission in the above 4 colleges need not to give option for the above colleges.
- The Candidates (Women) who are interested / not interested to study in 4 Specialized TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women and 15 TTW Residential Degree Colleges have to give option for general colleges as per their choice within the old district in which they have completed their intermediate course – VI B for women & VI C for men – Column no. 2 (Old District).
- After submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number.
- This number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- TS Social Welfare Official Website: www.tswreis.in
- TS Tribal Welfare Official Website: www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
- TGUGCET 2021 Official Website: www.mmtechies-001-site3.itempurl.com
- Pay online application fee: Click here
- To submit online application: Click here
- Submit the College Preference/Options: Click here
- Answer key of TGUGCET 2021
Official TGUGCET PDF Notification[embeddoc url=”https://way2results.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/TGUGCET-2021-Admissions-Notification.pdf”]
- 1 TGUGCET 2021 Notification (Released)