- 1 TS 10th Hall Ticket Download 2020 (Released)
- 2 TS SSC (10th) Hall Tickets 2020 Details
- 3 Manabadi TS SSC Exam Dates 2020
- 4 Just 11 Steps to Download 10th Hall Tickets 2020 School Wise
- 5 Direct Download links of TS 10th Hall Tickets 2020
- 6 Download Telangana SSC / 10th Hall Tickets Name Wise
- 7 5 Important Points after TS SSC Hall Tickets 2020 Download
- 8 9 More Instructions for Candidates appearing 10th Public Exams
TS 10th Hall Ticket 2020 Manabadi: Board of Secondary Education Telangana released BSE TS SSC Hall Tickets 2020 district wise, school wise, name wise hall tickets at bse.telangana.gov.in. Telangana SSC / 10th hall tickets are now available for regular, supple, private and vocational candidates. Also Open 10th and Vocational hall tickets also released by BSETS along with regular hall tickets. Therefore all students studying above courses can now download their respective hall tickets by following below steps.
TS 10th Hall Ticket Download 2020 (Released)
Telangana Board of Secondary Education (BSE) TS 10th Hall Tickets 2020 are available to download from bsetelangana.org and also at manabadi.co.in. Students of SSC, Open SSC (OSSC) and vocational can now get their hall ticket online for all districts and schools both for regular / private as well as supplementary candidates. Also candidates can download school wise and name wise hall tickets from using the websites given above.
TS SSC (10th) Hall Tickets 2020 Details
|Name of the Event||Description|
|Name of the Board:||Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TSBSE)|
|Examination Name||TS SSC March 2020|
|Category||TS 10th Class Hall Tickets 2020 Download|
|Exams dates||19th March – 06th April, 2020|
|Hall ticket Release Date:||1st Week March 2020|
|Hall Tickets status||Released|
|Mode of Hall Ticket Issue||Online at official website & Offline at respective schools|
|Results Release Date:||4th Week of April 2020|
|Download link of Hall Tickets||Check below for direct link|
Candidates can Download TS 10th Hall Tickets 2020 of Telangana State from bsetelangana.org. The hall tickets has been released by Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana (Popularly known as SSC). The Telangana SSC (10th class) examinations will be held from March 19 2020.
Manabadi TS SSC Exam Dates 2020
The Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana invites lakhs of students for the examinations every year. For those students, the board will release the SSC Hall Tickets in the first week of March 2020.
|BSE TS SSC Time Table 2020||Important Dates|
|Starting date of Exams||19th March, 2020|
|Last date of exam||06th April, 2020|
- All Papers 9.30 A.M. to 12.15 P.M. except 2nd Language
Timings for 2nd Language -9.30 A.M. to 12.45 P.M.
- Composite Course First Lang.
Paper -I (60 Marks) 9.30 A.M to 12.45 P.M
Paper- II (20 Marks) 9.30 A.M to 10.45 A.M
Just 11 Steps to Download 10th Hall Tickets 2020 School Wise
All the candidates can get their hall tickets from official website bsetelangana.org and manabadi.co.in also. All they need to do is just follow below step by step process for easy downloading the hall tickets.
- First of all visit official website of BSETS from any web browser like Chrome, Mozilla or any
- In the URL bar enter the website name i.e bsetelangana.org and press enter.
- Board of Secondary Education main home page will open
- Now Check for Hall Tickets link from left sidebar of the website and click on it.
- It will open in new window. Now you have 4 options such as Regular Hall Tickets, Private Hall Tickets, OSSC Hall tickets and Vocational Hall Tickets.
- Click on appropriate link of your course from the list
- Select District, School Name, Student Name and Date of birth from drop down lists.
- Finally click on download button after selecting above said details.
- Your SSC Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Check your name, father name, exam center details, exam dates and other Important instructions that are mention below the hall tickets
- Take a print out and get is sign with your school principal before appearing the exam center.
- Click here for TS 10th Regular Students Hall Tickets Download
- Click here for TS 10th Private Students Hall Tickets Download
- Check OSSC Hall Tickets of TS 10th Board Exams
- Click here to download TS 10th Vocational Hall Tickets
- Main web page of TS 10th Class hall tickets.
The candidates must and should carry the hall ticket to the examination hall on the day of an exam as it is the mandatory document for all the students. From the direct link provided below, the students can download school wise and name wise hall tickets.
Download Telangana SSC / 10th Hall Tickets Name Wise
Students who are getting hall tickets in online mode shall download hall ticket either with registration number or by candidate name. candidates who forget their registration number shall get hall ticket by providing candidate details like candidate name, date of birth details etc.
AP SSC board exams are impending and all the students who have been pursuing the respective education are eagerly waiting for the release of the hall tickets. The board is currently busy with release of the admit cards.
5 Important Points after TS SSC Hall Tickets 2020 Download
- The Hall ticket need to be carried for the board examination and candidates are advised not to bring the xerox copy of the SSC hall ticket.
- The hall ticket 2020 must be signed by the head of the school/concerned authority.
- There should not be any mistakes in credentials such as name, parents name and DOB.
- The photograph must be printed clearly in the admit card.
- The details about the examination center and the center code will be specified in the admit card.
9 More Instructions for Candidates appearing 10th Public Exams
- Candidate should note the examination dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
- The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
- Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
- The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
- Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16-05-1992.
- Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
- Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
- IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
- All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.