TS Inter Hall Ticket 2024 available to download for 1st & 2nd Year Students. BIE Telangana releases regular and vocational hall tickets along with bridge courses at tsbie.cgg.gov.in. Get theory and practical exam hall ticket for TS IPE 2024 board examinations by following step by step procedure explained here in this page.
TS Inter Hall Ticket 2024 – 1st & 2nd Year
TS 1st Year candidates can download hall tickets using their SSC roll number and 2nd year students can get their hall ticket with 1st year roll number. Students can also get hall ticket using college wise and name wise from official websites.
TS Inter General and Vocational Hall Ticket 2024
According to the latest information from other sources we came to know that TS Inter 1st & 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2024 will be available from 3rd week of Feb. All the private and regular candidates of General and Vocational courses can download online hall tickets from BIETS official website and get it signed by the respective principals of their college.
The students who are pursuing their Intermediate education in different streams across various districts have registered for the board exams. Now, everyone has started hunting for the release date of TS Inter 1st & 2nd year hall tickets 2024.
More Details About TS IPE 2024 Inter Hall Ticket
|Name of the Board:
|Board of Intermediate Education Telangana (BIETS)
|Inter Board Exams (General/Vocational)
|TS Inter Hall Tickets 2024
|Hall ticket Release Date:
|Last Week February
|Results Release Date:
|04th Week of April 2024
How to Download TS Inter Hall Ticket 2024
- First of all you have to visit the official web portal of Telangana Board of Intermediate Education(TSBIE) tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
- Now under Latest Updates you will find Download Hall Tickets For IPE link and click on it.
- Now you will need to enter your previous hall ticket number.
- For 1st year enter your SSC HT No, For 2nd Year enter your previous i.e 1st year hall ticket number.
- Finally after entering your Hall Ticket number and click on Download Hall Ticket button.
- Finally your Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download, Save and take a print out for further use.
- All the best. If you find any difficulty, please write in below comment box.
Important Instructions for TS Inter Candidates
- Candidates should verify the entries printed in the Hall Ticket carefully. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of the principal of their college for rectification.
- Candidates should read carefully the instructions printed on the answer book. The Regd. No noted in the hall-ticket should tally with the Regd. No. printed on the OMR bar coded sheet supplied. It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the correct OMR sheet from the Invigilator. Pinning of Wrong bar coded sheet will lead to wrong declaration of results.
- Candidates should occupy the seats allotted to them in the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. After that no student will be allowed to enter into the examination hall.
- Candidates should carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall for inspection by the Chief / Asst. Superintendents / Departmental Officers of the examination center or any officer authorized for this purpose.
- Candidates should receive the correct question paper from the invigilator concerned.
- Candidates should not write their names / Regd. Nos in any part of the answer book.
- Questions of very short answer type should be answered at one place in the same order given in the question paper.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
- Candidates are liable to be booked under Malpractices Act, if they indulge in:
- Bringing any kind of written / printed material / books in to the examination hall.
- Noting down the answers on the question papers / hall tickets.
- Copying from others.
- Possession of cell phone and other electronic gadgets.
- They are also punishable under AP Public Examinations Act No. 25 of 1997.
- Candidates writing the examination at a center other than the allotted one are liable for cancellation of their performance.