JIPMER Online Application For PG Entrance Exam 2020: Aspirants who are willing to apply for JIPMER PG Entrance Exam Notification 2020 can now check Here. The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is all set to conduct the entrance exam for admission to postgraduate medical courses (MD and MS programmes) on December 8, 2019. The JIPMER PG Application Form for MD/ MS Courses is now available that is from 18th September 2019 to 25th October 2019.
JIPMER Online Application For PG Entrance Exam 2020
Candidates applying for JIPMER PG exam must have an MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India. The candidate must also have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating internship/Practical training on or before December 31, 2019. The JIPMER PG Entrance Exam Notification 2020 for the admission into MD/ MS Courses is Out. Registration process had started. Check this page and apply for the JIPMER PG – MD/ MS 2020.
JIPMER Online Application For PG Entrance Exam 2020 Basic Information
- Name Of The Organization – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
- Name Of The Examination – JIPMER PG – MD/ MS Entrance Exam
- Category – Entrance Exams
- Notification Release Date – 18th September 2019 (Started)
- Notification last date – 25th October 2019
- Apply Mode – Online
- Official Website – jipmer.edu.in
|MD/MS course||Candidate must have an MBBS Degree or any other equivalent degree from the Medical Council of India|
|MDS course||Candidates must have BDS degree or another equivalent degree from the Dental Council of India (DCI)|
JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria 2020
- To appear in the entrance exam, medical graduates need to fill the online form within the deadline. Link to apply online has been activated at jipmer.edu.in.
- Interested candidates must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) along with 12 months of compulsory training.
- Applicant belonging to general and OBC must have scored at least 55 per cent marks in MBBS and for the reserved category, the same is 50 per cent.
- The language for the examination will be English only. The examination paper will have 250 questions out of which 100 will be from Basic Clinical Sciences, and 150 will be from Clinical Sciences.
- Recent passport size photograph (scanned color photograph with light background)
- Candidate’s signature (scanned)
- Category certificates (if any)
- MBBS mark sheet and Class 10 mark sheet
- Credit/Debit card (for payment)
- General (UR)/ OCI/ OBC/ Sponsored :- Rs. 1600/- +Transaction Charges
- SC/ ST :- Rs. 1200/- +Transaction Charges
- Foreign National :- Rs. 3000/- +Transaction Charges
- OPH/ PwD :- No Fee
How to apply
- Visit official website, jipmer.edu.in
- Click on the What’s New
- Exams: JIPMER MD/MS – Jan 2020 Session – 25/09/2019
- Click on ‘apply online’ link
- Click on on the pop-up box
- Read instructions, click on close
- Fill the form, click on the register
- Fill form, upload images
- Make payment
Important Dates To Remember
- Online Registration from – 18th Sep 2019 11:00AM
- Closing Date of online Registration – 25th Oct 2019 5:00PM
- Admit Cards – 13th Nov 2019 to 08th Dec 2019
- Date of Entrance Examination – 08th Dec 2019
- JIPMER Results – On or Before 18th Dec 2019