TS Gurukul CET 2022 Notification released under KG to PG Mission to get admission to 5th Class. Apply Online for TGCET from March 09 to last date March 28, 2022 at official tgcet.cgg.gov.in. Check VTG CET required eligibility, age limit, exam dates, syllabus, entrance process, selection process, Exam centers, Online Application steps and other useful information from below. According to the official pdf TSWREIS conducts VTG entrance exam on May 08, 2022 from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
The [V-TG] CET-2022, entrance examination for admission into 5th Class in TSWREIS, TTWREIS, TREIS, MJPTBCWREIS Institutions scheduled on 08-05-2022 is postponed and the Date of conducting entrance test will be informed later.
TS Gurukul CET 2022 Notification – VTGCET
Telangana Gurukulam Schools Admission (VTGCET) entrance Notification 2022 announced for admission into 5th Class for SC, ST and BC category candidates. This is a Common Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2022-23 (in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS).
|TGCET Event Name||Description|
|Name of the Entrance||TG Gurukul (VTG CET) 2022|
|Entrance into||5th Class for academic year 2022-2023|
|Eligible Schools||TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS|
|Notification Date||March 06, 2022|
|Eligibility||Passed / Appearing 4th Class|
|Application Dates||March 09 – 28, 2022|
|Date of Examination||May 08, 2022|
|Hall Ticket Download Date||May 01, 2022|
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates who are studying 4th class in 2021-2022 in schools recognized by govt are eligible.
- Age Limit:
OC & BC: 9-11 years.
SC & ST: 9-13 Years.
SC Converted Christian: 9-13 years for Social Welfare Gurukula Schools
- Annual Income of Parents: Annual income should not exceed ₹ 1,50,000/- (Rural Area), ₹ 2,00,000 (Urban)
- The student who has continued their primary education at private schools are not eligible to apply.
Interested candidates have to register for TGCET by paying fee ₹ 100/-. Before applying students are informed to check all eligibility conditions, and read complete notification linked below.
Candidates have to pay application fee through payment gateway with using Debit/Credit or Net banking and there is no chance to pay offline through any Callahan forms or bank payment slips.
TS Gurukul VTG CET Application 2021
- Open the TS VTGCET Official website of http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- Select Make Payment Option
- Enter Required details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, District and pay the application fee
- Then take a copy of print out for the fee payment reference ID and complete details about the fee
- Now Come back to TS VTG CET 2021 home page and select Submit Application Option
- Now enter your fee details and enter further information and upload photograph and scanned sign of student
- verify your details once again carefully and click on submit option to submit.
- Check here step by step application procedure of TGCET 2021
VTG CET Official PDF Notification 2022 – Download
Exam will be conducted in all District Head Quarters /Centres of Telangana State
TGCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are interested in taking admission test for TGCET 2022, must first go through the exam pattern so that they can know the types of questions, markings better and then can prepare according to it. The section below will give an overview of the exam pattern of TGCET 2022.
- Types of Question: Multiple Choice Type Questions
- Total No. of Questions: 100
- Duration of Examination: 2 Hours
- Question Paper Language: The entrance examination questionnaire will be in Telugu and English medium.
|Subject||No. Of Question||Max Marks|
TGCET 2021 Entrance Schedule
- Notification released date: March 06, 2022
- Payment Start and End Date: March 09 – 28th, 2022
- Application Start and End Date: March 09 – 28th May, 2022
- Hall Ticket available from:
- TGCET 5th Class Entrance Exam Date: May 05, 2022 (11:00 AM – 01:00 PM)
- Notification PDF Download- TGCET-2022
- Online Payment Link
- Online Application Link
- Official Website
- Check TS Model School Notification
- TSWR BLV CET Notification 2022