TG Gurukul CET 2020 Notification released under KG to PG Mission to get admission to 5th Class. Apply Online for TGCET 2020 from 10th Feb to last date 01st March, 2020 from tgcet.cgg.gov.in. Check entrance exam eligibility, age limit, exam dates, syllabus and other information from below. TSWREIS conducts VTG exam on 12th April, 2020 from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
TG Gurukul CET 2020 Notification – 5th Class Entrance
Telangana Gurukulam Schools Admission (V TG CET) entrance Notification 2020 announced for admission into 5th Class for SC, ST and BC category candidates. This is a Common Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2020-21 (in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS).
|TGCET Event Name||Description|
|Name of the Entrance||TG Gurukul CET (V TG CET) 2020|
|Entrance into||5th Class for academic year 2020-2021|
|Eligible Schools||TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS|
|Notification Date||08th Feb, 2020|
|Application Dates||10th Feb – 01st March, 2020|
|Date of Examination||12th April, 2020 from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Hall Ticket Download Date||From 02nd April, 2020|
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates who are studying 4th class in 2019-2020 in schools recognized by govt are eligible.
- Age Limit:
OC & BC: 9-11 years.
SC & ST: 9-13 Years.
SC Converted Christian: 9-13 years for Social Welfare Gurukula Schools
- Annual Income of Parents: Annual income should not exceed Rs 1,50,000/- (Rural Area), RS 2,00,000 (Urban)
- The student who has continued their primary education at private schools are not eligible to apply.
Interested candidates have to register for TGCET by paying fee ₹ 100/-. Before applying students are informed to check all eligibility conditions, and read complete notification linked below.
Candidates have to pay application fee through Billdesk payment gateway with using Debit/Credit or Netbanking and there is no chance to pay offline through any Callahan forms or bank payment slips.
TS Gurukul VTG CET Application 2020
- Open the TS VTGCET Official website of http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- Select Make Payment Option
- Enter Required details of applicant and pay the application fee
- Then take a copy of print out for the fee payment reference ID and complete details about the fee
- Now Come back to TS VTG CET 2020 home page and select Submit Application Option
- Now enter your fee details and enter further information and upload photograph and scanned sign of student
- verify your details once again carefully and click on submit option to submit.
- Check here step by step application procedure of TGCET 2020
Exam will be conducted in all District Head Quarters /Centres of Telangana State
TGCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are interested in taking admission test for TGCET 2020, must first go through the exam pattern so that they can know the types of questions, markings better and then can prepare according to it. The section below will give an overview of the exam pattern of TGCET 2020.
- Types of Question: Multiple Choice Type Questions
- Total No. of Questions: 100
- Duration of Examination: 2 Hours
- Question Paper Language: The entrance examination questionnaire will be in Telugu and English medium.
|Subject||No. Of Question||Max Marks|
TGCET 2020 Entrance Schedule
- TG Gurukul CET 2020 notification would be released: 10-02-2020
- Payment Start and End Date: 18-02-2020 to 0103-2020
- Application Start and End Date: 10-02-2020 to 01-03-2020
- TGCET 5th Class Entrance Exam Date: 12-04-2020
- Notification PDF Download- TGCET-2020
- Online Payment Link
- Online Application Link
- Official Website
- Check TS Model School Notification
- TSWR BLV CET Notification 2020