TG Gurukul CET 5th Class 2024 Application started for admission into TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS. Online application and payment links are now activated and candidates can register for TGCET (V-TG) entrance test from 18th December to 06th January, 2024. The registration fee is ₹ 100/- to apply for TGCET 2024. Candidates can notification details from here and check application steps from below.
TG Gurukul CET 5th Class Application 2024
|TGCET 2024 Event
|Application form begins on
|18th December, 2024
|Applications form closes on
|06th January, 2024
|Last date for Payment
|06th January, 2024
|Hall Tickets available from
|01st February, 2024
|11th February, 2024
(11:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
VTGCET 2024 Application Fee
Interested candidates have to register for TGCET by paying fee ₹ 100/-. Before applying students are informed to check all eligibility conditions, and read complete notification linked below.
Candidates have to pay application fee through Billdesk payment gateway with using Debit/Credit or Netbanking and there is no chance to pay offline through any Callahan forms or bank payment slips.
V TG CET 2024 Application Process
The School Education Department and Social Welfare Societies are simplified the application process to register in an easy way, every student or their parent can apply TG VTG CET 2024 from the following simple steps.
- Open Telangana Gurukul CET Official website at https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- Select the link about Fee Payment and Proceed, then follow the steps
- Select your present studying class like Class IV
- Choose your Studying District Name
- Now Enter Student Full Name and Surname
- Select your responsible community ex: SC, ST or BC
- Enter Date of Birth of Student (DOB)
- Enter a Working Mobile Phone number of Parent
- Choose your state belongs to Telangana is Yes
- Select your annual income status also Yes
- Select Gender of the student like male or female
- Now you have seen payable fee details with payment gateway details
- Enter the Security Verification Code displayed on the Screen
- Proceed and pay the fee with using any bank debit/credit card or net banking.
- After Successful payment save the receipt of fee payment with reference ID along with Transaction Reference Number, the details also sent through an SMS to your submitted mobile phone number
- After fee payment, you can re-login to the TGCET portal and select and proceed with submit application link
- Enter the credentials and login through the link (you have got through SMS to the registered mobile phone number)
- Now you have student details witch is you have provided, carefully check and upload a passport size photograph of student and signature as per recommended size.
- Now Select your preferred Gurukul Vidyalaya School from the dropdown as Preference 1 & 2 & 3…12
- Carefully check the details and proceed with submit option
That’s it now you have successfully registered for TGCET for Telangana State Gurukulam 5th Class Admission Selection Test, Download the soft copy of the submitted application in Pdf file format, and make multiple copies of the printout and save for future reference.