TS Gurukulam 5th Class Hall Ticket 2020 available to download from October 15-31 at tgcet.cgg.gov.in website. TSWREIS conducts VTG CET 2020 entrance exam on November 01. TGCET is an Entrance Test conducted in Telangana State to get admission into fifth class in Gurukulam Schools. All the candidates who applied for this entrance exam can now download their exam admit cards using their registration id, mobile number, name and date of birth. Below we provided step by step download process of hall tickets.
TGCET 5th Hall Ticket 2020 Download
TSWREIS uploads TG Gurukulam VTG CET Admit Card and candidates can download it by entering Candidate ID or Name or Mobile Number and Date of Birth. All the candidate must note that the TSWREIS does not send hall ticket through Mail or through post for any candidate. Every student have to get it from Online Mode only. You can check step by step process of downloading hall ticket from below.
VTGCET 5th Class Exam Schedule 2020
|Name of the Event||Description|
|Entrance Exam Name||TG Gurukulam (TGCET) Entrance|
|Admission class||5th Class Entrance|
|Category||TGCET 5th Class Hall Ticket 2020|
|Applications Ended on||01st March, 2020|
|Hall Ticket Download Date||15th – 31st October, 2020|
|Mode of Hall Ticket availability||Online Mode Only|
|Date of Examination||November 01, 2020.|
|Total Applications||1,49,168 Received|
Steps to Download TGCET 5th Class Entrance Hall Tickets 2020
- Visit Main Website of Telangana Gurukul (V-TG) CET 2020 at tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Hall Ticket Download at the end of the table.
- A new pop up window appears.
- Enter Candidate ID or Name or Mobile number and later date of birth as per registered during Application.
- Next click on “Download Hall Ticket” button below it.
- That’s it your hall ticket / admit card displays on the screen.
- Click on Print button below hall ticket and download, save and take print out of the hall ticket.
- Don’t forget to read complete instructions available below the hall ticket.
- After downloading the hall ticket, student parents should supervise the examination center and provide adequate transport facilities before the exam date.
- Candidates are not allowed into examination hall after 10 mins of examination starts.
- Students must bring Examination Pad, Blue/Black ball point pen to examination center.
- Contact nearest Gurukula School in case of any help. The help line numbers are 1800 425 45678 (TSWREIS), 040 – 24734899 (TREIS), 9121174434 (TTWREIS), 040 -23328266 (MJPTBCWREIS)