Download VTGCET 2022 hall ticket for 5th class admission using Candidate ID and Date of Birth from official website tgcet.cgg.gov.in. Telangana Gurukulam Common Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2022-23 in TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS and TREIS. Below we provided step by step download process of hall tickets.
Download TG Gurukul CET 5th Hall Ticket 2022
TSWREIS uploads TG Gurukulam VTG CET Admit Card and candidates can download it by entering Candidate ID or Name or Mobile Number and Date of Birth. All the candidate must note that the TSWREIS does not send hall ticket through Mail or through post for any candidate. Every student have to get it from Online Mode only. You can check step by step process of downloading hall ticket from below.
VTGCET 5th Class Exam Schedule 2022
|TS Gurukulam (TGCET)||5th Class Hall Tickets|
|Entrance Exam Name||TG Gurukulam (TGCET) Entrance|
|Admission class||5th Class Entrance|
|Category||TGCET 5th Class Hall Ticket 2022|
|Applications Ended on||May 28, 2022|
|Mode of Hall Ticket availability||Online Mode Only|
|Status of Hall tickets||Releases on May 01, 2022|
|Exam Date||08/05/2021 (11:00 AM To 01:00 PM)|
Steps to Download TS VTG CET Hall Tickets 2022
- Visit Main Website of Telangana Gurukul (V-TG) CET 2022 at tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Hall Ticket Download at the end of the table.
- A new pop up window appears.
- Enter Candidate ID or Name or Mobile number by selecting appropriate tab and later date of birth as per registered during Application.
- Next click on “Go” button below it.
- That’s it your hall ticket / admit card displays on the screen.
- Click on Print button below hall ticket and download, save and take print out of the hall ticket.
- Don’t forget to read complete instructions available below the hall ticket.
- After downloading the hall ticket, student parents should supervise the examination center and provide adequate transport facilities before the exam date.
- Candidates are not allowed into examination hall after 10 mins of examination starts.
- Students must bring Examination Pad, Blue/Black ball point pen to examination center.
- Contact nearest Gurukula School in case of any help. The help line numbers are 1800 425 45678 (TSWREIS), 040 – 24734899 (TREIS), 9121174434 (TTWREIS), 040 -23328266 (MJPTBCWREIS)
TGCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are interested in taking admission test for TGCET 2022, must first go through the exam pattern so that they can know the types of questions, markings better and then can prepare according to it. The section below will give an overview of the exam pattern of TGCET 2022.
- Types of Question: Multiple Choice Type Questions
- Total No. of Questions: 100
- Duration of Examination: 2 Hours
- Question Paper Language: The entrance examination questionnaire will be in Telugu and English medium.
|Subject||No. Of Question||Max Marks|
- Direct Link to Download hall tickets
- Notification PDF Download- TGCET-2022
- Online Application
- Official Website