Telangana Gurukulam 5th Class Hall Ticket 2021 available to download from official website tgcet.cgg.gov.in. All the candidates who applied for this entrance exam can now download their exam admit cards using their registration id or mobile number or name and date of birth. TGCET is an Entrance Test conducted in Telangana State to get admission into fifth class in Gurukul Schools. Below we provided step by step download process of hall tickets.
Download TG Gurukul CET 5th Hall Ticket 2021
TSWREIS uploads TG Gurukulam VTG CET Admit Card and candidates can download it by entering Candidate ID or Name or Mobile Number and Date of Birth. All the candidate must note that the TSWREIS does not send hall ticket through Mail or through post for any candidate. Every student have to get it from Online Mode only. You can check step by step process of downloading hall ticket from below.
VTGCET 5th Class Exam Schedule 2021
|Name of the Event||Description|
|Entrance Exam Name||TG Gurukulam (TGCET) Entrance|
|Admission class||5th Class Entrance|
|Category||TGCET 5th Class Hall Ticket 2021|
|Applications Ended on||10th May, 2021|
|Mode of Hall Ticket availability||Online Mode Only|
|Status of Hall tickets||Released|
|Exam Date||18/07/2021 (11:00 AM To 01:00 PM)|
|Total Applications||In 2020: 1,49,168 Received|
In 2021: No Update
Steps to Download TG VTG CET Hall Tickets 2021
- Visit Main Website of Telangana Gurukul (V-TG) CET 2021 at tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Hall Ticket Download at the end of the table.
- A new pop up window appears.
- Enter Candidate ID or Name or Mobile number by selecting appropriate tab and later date of birth as per registered during Application.
- Next click on “Go” button below it.
- That’s it your hall ticket / admit card displays on the screen.
- Click on Print button below hall ticket and download, save and take print out of the hall ticket.
- Don’t forget to read complete instructions available below the hall ticket.
- After downloading the hall ticket, student parents should supervise the examination center and provide adequate transport facilities before the exam date.
- Candidates are not allowed into examination hall after 10 mins of examination starts.
- Students must bring Examination Pad, Blue/Black ball point pen to examination center.
- Contact nearest Gurukula School in case of any help. The help line numbers are 1800 425 45678 (TSWREIS), 040 – 24734899 (TREIS), 9121174434 (TTWREIS), 040 -23328266 (MJPTBCWREIS)
TGCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are interested in taking admission test for TGCET 2021, must first go through the exam pattern so that they can know the types of questions, markings better and then can prepare according to it. The section below will give an overview of the exam pattern of TGCET 2021.
- Types of Question: Multiple Choice Type Questions
- Total No. of Questions: 100
- Duration of Examination: 2 Hours
- Question Paper Language: The entrance examination questionnaire will be in Telugu and English medium.
|Subject||No. Of Question||Max Marks|
- Direct Link to Download hall tickets
- Notification PDF Download- TGCET-2021
- Online Application
- Official Website