TS Gurukul 5th Class Hall Ticket available to download from 01st February, 2024. Get TS VTGCET 2024 hall ticket using candidate ID and date of birth for exam scheduled on 11th February, 2024. Qualified and Merit candidates will get admission for class 5 in TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS and TREIS for academic year 2024-25. You can follow step by step procedure to download TS VTGCET Hall Ticket 2024.
TS Gurukul 5th Class Hall Ticket 2024 Download
TSWREIS uploads TG Gurukulam VTG CET Admit Card and candidates can download it by entering Candidate ID or Name or Mobile Number and Date of Birth. All the candidate must note that the TSWREIS does not send hall ticket through Mail or through post for any candidate. Every student have to get it from Online Mode only. You can check step by step process of downloading hall ticket from below.
Download TS Gurukul VTGCET 2024 Hall Ticket
|TS Gurukulam (TGCET)
|5th Class Hall Tickets
|Entrance Exam Name
|TG Gurukulam (TGCET) Entrance
|5th Class Entrance
|TGCET 5th Class Hall Ticket 2024
|Applications last date
|06th January, 2024
|Mode of Hall Ticket availability
|Online Mode Only
|Status of Hall tickets
|Available from 01st February, 2024
|11th February, 2024 (11:00 AM To 01:00 PM)
Steps to Download TS VTGCET Hall Tickets 2024
- Visit Main Website of Telangana Gurukul (V-TG) CET 2024 at tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Hall Ticket Download at the end of the table.
- A new pop up window appears.
- Enter Candidate ID or Name or Mobile number by selecting appropriate tab and later date of birth as per registered during Application.
- Next click on “Go” button below it.
- That’s it your hall ticket / admit card displays on the screen.
- Click on Print button below hall ticket and download, save and take print out of the hall ticket.
- Don’t forget to read complete instructions available below the hall ticket.
- After downloading the hall ticket, student parents should supervise the examination center and provide adequate transport facilities before the exam date.
- Candidates are not allowed into examination hall after 10 mins of examination starts.
- Students must bring Examination Pad, Blue/Black ball point pen to examination center.
- Contact Ph:040-23120431, 040-23120432 (Call Time : 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 02.00 P.M to 05.00 P.M on working days)
TGCET 2024 5th Class Exam Pattern
Candidates who are interested in taking admission test for TG V-CET 2024, must first go through the exam pattern so that they can know the types of questions, markings better and then can prepare according to it. The section below will give an overview of the exam pattern of TGCET 2024.
- Types of Question: Multiple Choice Type Questions
- Total No. of Questions: 100
- Duration of Examination: 2 Hours
- Question Paper Language: The entrance examination questionnaire will be in Telugu and English medium.
|No. Of Question