KRCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited had recently published a recruitment notification for recruiting 135 Trainee Apprentice posts. Aspirants who are Searching for central government railway jobs hare it is wonderful chance to get job in KRCL. Those candidates have the qualification of Graduation in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Signal & Telecommunications) or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering Can apply For this Recruitment posts. those candidates who are from candidates belonging to Maharashtra, Goa, and Karnataka. KRCL Apprentice Recruitment inviting online applications through official website from eligible candidates. Candidates are requested to read official notification before applying online.
KRCL 135 Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Online applications are started from 27th September 2019 to 30th November 2019. Here we provided complete information like Educational Qualification, vacancy Details, Age limit, Selection Process, Salary etc,.
KRCL Apprentice Recruitment
- Organization Name – Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
- Posts Name –Trainee Apprentice
- No. Of Posts – 135 Posts
- Application Starting Date – 27th September 2019
- Last date of application – 30th November 2019
- Application Mode – Online
- Selection Process – Percentage of marks in B.E or Diploma in the relevant field
- Salary – Between Rs. 3,542/- to Rs. 4,984/-
- Job Location – Maharashtra, Madgaon & Karwar
- Official website – www.konkanrailway.com
|Posts Name||Job Location||No.Of Vacancies|
Trade & Location wise vacancy details
|BE – Civil||5||17||5|
|BE – Electrical||3||17||3|
|For BE – Electronics & Telecommunications||2||13||2|
|BE – Mechanical||0||5||0|
|Diploma – Civil||5||12||5|
|Diploma – Electrical||3||15||3|
- Engineering Graduates – Four year Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Civil / Power Engineering / Information Technology.
- Diploma Graduates – Full time Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- Candidate Should Have Graduated in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Signal & Telecommunications) or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Candidates who have passed out within the last 3 years (2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19) will be considered.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 25 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- The percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in the relevant field.
- Selected Candidates are required to undergo prescribed medical fitness.
|Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking only.|
- Graduate Engineers – Rs. 4984/- Per Month
- Diploma Holders – Rs. 3542/- Per Month
- The Candidate Not Eligible for Any TA/DA And No Hostel accommodation will be provided.
- Online Applications Starts from – 27th September 2019
- Last Date of online applications – 30th November 2019
- Date of examination – Notify Soon
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Refer KRCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 official notification in order to know more detailed information. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.