MBOSE SSLC/HSSLC Hall Tickets March 2019 : Meghalaya State Board of School Education will soon releases the Admit Cards for 10th and 12th class students at official website @ mbose.in. Candidates who applied to write the exams in the month of March 2019 can able to download hall tickets. Students could access online through direct download link given below.
- MBOSE SSLC/HSSLC Hall Tickets March 2019
- More Details about MBOSE Hall Tickets 2019
- Meghalaya Board 10th Class Exam Admit Cards 2019 :
- Meghalaya Board 12th Class Exam Admit Cards 2019 :
- MBOSE 10th & 12th Hall Ticket Particulars :
- Steps To Download Hall Tickets 2019
- Important Points :
- Important Links :
- Share this with friends:
MBOSE SSLC/HSSLC Hall Tickets March 2019
Candidates can download their hall tickets through official website of Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE). Board recently released the timetable for those students who are preparing for exams. Meghalaya Board will declares the release date and uploads hall tickets for 10th & 12th students according to their Roll No. All those students need to enter their basic details in webpage in order to access it.
MBOSE Secondary & Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examinations 2019 are going to conduct in the month of March 2019 as per schedule dates and timings. Check the details regarding exams and attend along neccessary requirements given below.
More Details about MBOSE Hall Tickets 2019
|Meghalaya Board SSLC & HSSLC Hall Tickets 2019 Information|
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Name of the Board||Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE)|
|Examination Name||SSLC & HSSLC March 2019|
|Category||Meghalaya 10th & 12th Class Hall Tickets 2019|
|10th Exams dates||05th – 18th March, 2019|
|12th Exams dates||01st – 26th March, 2019|
|Hall ticket Release Date||Last Week of Feb 2019|
|Results Release Date:||04th Week of April 2019|
Meghalaya Board 10th Class Exam Admit Cards 2019 :
As per 10th Class Datesheet March 2019, examinations are being scheduled to conduct from 05th of March 2019 and ends on 18th March 2019. Now it is time for students to get ready to attend exams. Also, download admit cards 05 days prior to exam date. Hall Tickets will available at above website otherwise you can also collect directly from schools.
|MBOSE SSLC Routine 2019||Dates||Timings|
|Exams starts from||05 Mar 2019||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM|
|Exams ends on||18 Mar 2019|
Meghalaya Board 12th Class Exam Admit Cards 2019 :
Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Theory & Practical exams are going to conduct in March 2019 at different exam centres in Meghalaya State. Only those students who successfully registered with Meghalaya Board can eligible to download through official website. Otherwise 12th Class students can receive from their respective colleges or institutions.
|MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2019||Dates||Timings|
|Starting date of Exams||05th March 2019||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM|
|Last date of exam||24th March 2019|
MBOSE 10th & 12th Hall Ticket Particulars :
- Student Name
- Father Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number of 10th Class or 12th Class
- Examination Centre Name
- Centre Code & Address.
- Reporting Time and Time Duration
- Subject Wise Exam Dates
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Instructions for the examination
Steps To Download Hall Tickets 2019
- Candidates could visit official website @ mbose.in
- Search for appropriate links in Home Page.
- Now, just click on the Admit Card 2019 link
- You will redirects to another web page.
- Enter the details and press submit button
- Save the Hall Ticket.
- Take a print and carry it to exam centre.
Important Points :
- Carry the admit card while going to exam hall.
- Students are not allowed to write the exam, without hall ticket.
- Do not carry Electronic gadgets, Mobile Phones etc to exam hall.
- Carry important stationery items like Pen, Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Scale.
- Exam Hall will be opened at 09:30 AM in the morning.
- Question Papers will be distributed to candidates at 09;45 AM
- Answer Scripts will be distributed to candidates at 09:50 AM
- Candidates will Start Writing at 10:00 AM
- Follow the dates printed on Hall Ticket and attend carefully.