TS 10th Class Results 2019 – Released: Telangana SSC Results 2019 with marks, name wise, grades, school wise available on May 13th after 11:30 PM at manabadi, eenadu, sakshi websites. Also students can check the same results from official websites like bse.telangana.gov.in, results.cgg.gov.in. Below we have provided direct links from various news portals and result portals to find your results easily even in heavy traffic. Therefore, students must be ready with their TS SSC Hall Ticket numbers to quickly find their TS class 10 result 2019 as soon as TSBSE releases results announced.
TS SSC Board Exam Details – bse.telangana.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Govt. Examinations (Telangana)|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana 10th Class Examinations March 2019|
|Exam Dates||March 16th to April 2nd, 2019|
|Category||TS 10th results 2019|
|Result Release Date||Available On May 13th at 11.30 AM|
|Official Web Site||www.bse.telangana.gov.in|
The Telangana Board of Secondary Education had conducted the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination (TS 10th exam) for the academic year 2018-19 from March 16 2019 to April 2, 2019.
Manabadi TS 10th Results 2019 DetailsThe Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TSBSE) has confirmed that the result will be declared on May 13th at 11.30 am. Telangana State SSC Board has finally confirmed the 2019 SSC or 10th class examination result date.
తెలంగాణా 10వ తరగతి ఫలితాలు ఈ నెల 13వ తేదీన ఉదయం 11:30 గంటలకు ఫలితాలను విద్యాశాఖ అధికారులు విడుదల చేయనున్నారు. రాష్ట్రంలో పదో తరగతి పరీక్షలు మార్చి 16వ తేదీ నుంచి ఏప్రిల్ 3వ తేదీ వరకు నిర్వహించిన సంగతి తెలిసిందే. ఈ పరీక్షకు మొత్తం 4,75,757 మంది విద్యార్థులకు హాల్టిక్కెట్లు విడుదల చేసుకోగా వారిలో 4,73,321 మంది పరీక్షకు హాజరయ్యారు. ఫలితాలను క్రింద ఇచిన వివిధ ద్వారా వెబ్ సైట్ ల ద్వార తెలుసుకోవచ్చు.
TS 10th Class Results 2019 Available Here – తెలంగాణ 10వ తరగతి ఫలితాలు ఇక్కడ చెక్ చేసుకోండి.
Almost everybody is very curious about the mark sheet and result of 10th class board examinations. Every student is searching eagerly for the results in various websites. But they are not able to find correct website to check their result. Below we have collected various results links from which you can directly go to results page.
Official Websites to Check TS 10th Results 2019
TS SSC / 10th Result from Manabadi and Other 3rd Party Websites
- Manabadi.in – (Available Now…)
- schools9.com – (Available Now…)
- vidyavision.com – (Available Now…)
- examresults.net – (Available Now…)
TS 10th Result Direct Links from Telugu News Portals
- ntnews.com.com – Namasthe Telangana – (Available Now…)
- sakshieducation.com – Sakshi Education – (Available Now…)
- eenadupratibha.net – Eenadu News – (Available Now…)
- andhrajyothy.com – ABN Andhra Jyothy – (Available Now…)
Check Telangana 10th Results Name Wise
- indiaresults.com – (Available Now…)
9 Simple Steps to Check TS SSC Results with Name
- Visit any one of the above websites or directly click on the links.
- Select Telangana from the list of states available on home page
- Click on SSC Public Exam Results 2019 link from the list of results
- Enter min first 4 letters of candidate name and click on search button
- The complete list which matches your entered letters will be displayed along with father name
- Select the candidate name of whose you want to check result
- Finally click on Get Result button available beside the name
- Here you can see the complete marks list of the candidate along with grades
- At last Download, Save and Take a Print out for further use.
Get your Telangana SSC Results 2019 via SMS
However, students need to remember that if they want to check the Telangana SSC Results 2019 via SMS, they will only get the score allocation as per the grade system being used for the TS SSC Results 2019; they will get the grade points and not the actual marks received.
SMS – TS10<space>ROLL NUMBER – Send it to 56263
TS 10th Result Analysis 2019
- Total students – 5,52,280
- Total pass percentage – 92.43 %
- Girls pass percentage – 93.68 %
- Boys pass percentage – 91.1 %
- Top district – Jagitial with pass percentage – 99.73 %
- Sidipeta stands next with 99.73% followed by Karimnagar – 98.3 %
- Hyderabad stands last with – 83 %
- Girls pass percentage is 2.5 % higher
- Regular pass percentage has increased by 8% from last year
TS 10th / SSC Grade Point Average (GPA) System
|Curricular Subjects||Co-Curricular Areas|
III Language and
|a) Marks in II Language for all categories of candidates.
b) Marks in all Subjects for PH-(1) & PH-(II) category of candidates
|A1||91 – 100||90 – 100||10||A+||85 – 100||5|
|A2||81 – 90||79 – 89||9||A||71 – 84||4|
|B1||71 – 80||68 – 78||8||B||56 – 70||3|
|B2||61 – 70||57 – 67||7||C||41 – 55||2|
|C1||51 – 60||46 – 56||6||D||0 – 40||1|
|C2||41 – 50||35 – 45||5||–||–||–|
|D||35 – 40||20 – 34||4||–||–||–|
|E||0 – 34||00 – 19||–||–||–||–|
Adding Marks for Mistakes in Mathematics Paper
The Board of Secondary Education has responded to reports that the mistakes in Mathematics paper. The TS SSC Board announced to add 6 marks to all those who tried to write those questions. Board has decided to add Five and Half marks in Mathematics paper 1 and half mark in Paper 2.
Mathematics Paper 1:
6th Question in Part A : 1 Mark
16th Question in Part A : 4 Marks
7th Question in Part B : 1/2 Mark
Mathematics Paper 2:
4th Question in Part B : 1/2 Mark
TS 10th Results 2019 Re-verification / Recounting Process
పదో తరగతి పరీక్షల ఫలితాలు 13వ తేదీ ఉదయం 11.30 గంటలకు వెల్లడి కానున్న నేపథ్యంలో, అదే రోజు నుంచి జిల్లా కేంద్రాల్లో జవాబు పత్రాల పునఃపరిశీలన కోసం దరఖాస్తుల స్వీకరణ కౌంటర్లు ప్రారంభమవుతాయి. ఈ మేరకు ప్రభుత్వ పరీక్షల విభాగం సంచాలకుడు బి.సుధాకర్ జిల్లా అధికారులకు ఆదేశాలు జారీచేశారు. 13 నుంచి 27వ తేదీ వరకు దరఖాస్తులు స్వీకరిస్తారు. రోజు మార్చి రోజున సబ్జెక్టు నిపుణుల బృందం..జవాబు పత్రాలను పునఃపరిశీలిస్తుంది.
This year also for March 2019 the system of Re-verification of Answer Books in all subjects is decentralized. The candidates have to submit Re-verification applications along with Xerox copy of Hall ticket in the Office of the DEO concerned duly countersigned by the Headmaster concerned. Application sent by post to the Board will not be accepted.
Application format is kept in website i.e., www.bse.telangana.gov.in and also they can be had from all District Educational Officers. The candidates have to remit the amount of following Head of Account.
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts & Culture
01 – General Education
102 – Secondary Education
06 – Director of Government Exams
800 – User Charges
- Source: manabadi.co.in
BSE Telangana Previous Result Analysis
For the previous 2017-2018 session, a total of 5,38,867 candidates took the exam and the passing percentage stood at 83.78%. The Telangana 10th exam was cleared by 85.14% girls and 82.46% boys in 2018.
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys %||Girls %||No. of Students|
|2016||85.63%||84.70%||86.57%||5, 55, 265|
TS Intermediate Results 2019 – bie.telangana.gov.in
The TS Intermediate result has already released. Recently the bridge course results also announced by TSBIE. And the Inter Revaluation, Recounting and Re-Verification results can be checked from here.
About Telangana SSC Board:
Directorate of Government Examinations is an independent department functioning under ministry of Secondary Education, Government of Telangana. The Department is responsible for conducting the SSC/OSSC Public Examinations and a number of minor examinations as given below.
Conclusion: TS 10th Class board exam Results 2019 released On 13th May at 11:30 AM. Telangana SSC Board released results of class tenth name wise and school wise at manabadi, bse.telangana.gov.in.
- 1 TS SSC Board Exam Details – bse.telangana.gov.in
- 2 Manabadi TS 10th Results 2019 Details
- 3 TS 10th Class Results 2019 Available Here – తెలంగాణ 10వ తరగతి ఫలితాలు ఇక్కడ చెక్ చేసుకోండి.
- 4 Check Telangana 10th Results Name Wise
- 5 TS 10th Result Analysis 2019
- 6 TS 10th / SSC Grade Point Average (GPA) System
- 7 Adding Marks for Mistakes in Mathematics Paper
- 8 TS 10th Results 2019 Re-verification / Recounting Process
- 9 BSE Telangana Previous Result Analysis
- 10 TS Intermediate Results 2019 – bie.telangana.gov.in
- 11 About Telangana SSC Board: