Degree Online Services Telangana (TS DOST) Notification 2020 released and postponed due to Covid-19. Check admission process of UG courses (BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BSW) in affiliated colleges of Osmania, Kakatiya, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Telangana & Satavahana Universities. Know details of Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST) applications, fee details, event wise dates and other information is provided here in this page. Telangana DOST is the online service through which Inter qualified candidates can apply for colleges of Degree courses and get seat allotments according to the preference given in the web counselling.
Contents of this Page
- 1 దోస్త్ ధరఖాస్తు ప్రక్రియ వాయిదా
- 2 TS DOST Notification 2020 – Degree Admissions
- 3 Major Changes in TS DOST 2020 Vs DOST 2019
- 4 TS DOST Official Notification 2020 (OUT)
- 5 Eligibility Conditions
- 6 Online Application 2020 Details
- 7 TS DOST Application Fee 2020
- 8 Essential documents required for admissions
- 9 Universities available for DOST Admissions
- 10 TS DOST Schedule
- 11 DOST 2020 Dates
- 12 DOST 2019 Dates
- 13 DOST-2020 Help
- 14 Social Networking Pages for DOST-2020
- 15 About TS DOST 2020:
- 16 FAQs on TS DOST 2020
- 17 Share this with friends:
దోస్త్ ధరఖాస్తు ప్రక్రియ వాయిదా
కోవిడ్-19 కారణం గా తెలంగాణ లో దోస్త్ (డిగ్రీ ప్రవేశాల) ధరఖాస్తు మరియు వెబ్ ఆప్షన్స్ ప్రక్రియ 15 రోజుల వరకు వాయిదా వేస్తున్నట్లు, తిరిగి కొత్త తేదీలు త్వరలో అప్డేట్ చేస్తాం అని దోస్త్ ప్రధాన వెబ్ సైట్ లో మెసేజ్.
In official website Postponement message appears that TS DOST 2020 Phase-I registrations and web options are postponed for 15 days due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The updated schedule will be announced later.
TS DOST Notification 2020 – Degree Admissions
Telangana DOST applications 2020 to start from 01st July where as detailed notification released on 22nd June, 2020 officially at www.dost.cgg.gov.in. Check Telangana Degree admission schedule, notification, applications, registration process, fee details, required documents for admission and more necessary information provided here in this page. Students qualified Intermediate and willing to join Degree courses for the academic year 2020-21 can apply for this DOST notification. Interested candidates can check eligibility, application fee, last date to apply, registration procedure, required documents and certificate for admission and other important information available below.
Major Changes in TS DOST 2020 Vs DOST 2019
- The students must install Mobile based T App Folio which contains DOST ID generation service.
విద్యార్థులు తప్పనిసరిగా వారి మొబైల్ లో T App Folio అప్లికేషను ఇన్స్టాల్ చేసుకోవాలి. ఈ అప్ ద్వార దోస్త్ ఐడీ జెనరేట్ చేసుకునే సదుపాయం ఉంటుంది.
- Students must enter Hall ticket Number of TSBIE, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Number and Mobile Number.
విద్యార్ధి యొక్క ఇంటర్మీడియట్ హాల్ టికెట్ నెంబర్, పుట్టిన తేది, ఆదార్ నెంబర్ మరియు మొబైల్ నెంబర్ తప్పని సరిగా ఎంటర్ చేయాలి.
- On verification of Hall Ticket, Date of Birth, Uniqueness of Aadhaar and Uniqueness of Mobile, the details of the data (Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Candidate’s Photograph) would be returned to TS App Folio application.
పైన చెప్పిన డీటెయిల్స్ ఎంటర్ చేసిన తరువాత TS App Folio అప్ లో మీ పేరు, తండ్రి పేరు, తల్లి పేరు, మీ ఫోటో తో కూడిన డీటెయిల్స్ వస్తాయి.
- On successful authentication of live photograph (selfie photo) with the photograph available in TSBIE service, DOST ID is generated.
ఆ తరువాత మీరు మీ సెల్ఫి ఫోటో అప్లోడ్ చేయాలి. ఆ తరువాత మీకు దోస్త్ ఐడీ జెనరేట్ అవుతుంది.
- Students will be given information of DOST ID and PIN generated over SMS and on App.
మీ దోస్త్ ఐడీ మరియు పిన్ మీ మొబైల్ కి మరియు ఆప్ లో ఉంటుంది మరియు మీ మొబైల్ కి మెసేజ్ వస్తుంది.
- The students can go for further process of registration and exercise web options on DOST online web portal.
మీ దోస్త్ ఐడీ మరియు పిన్ ద్వార దోస్త్ పోర్టల్ dost.cgg.gov.in నుండి కాలేజీ ఒప్షన్స్ సెలెక్ట్ చేసుకోవచ్చు.
TS DOST Official Notification 2020 (OUT)
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) releases Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) notification on 22nd June and Online Applications for UG programs might start from 4th Week of June, 2020
|Name of the Notification||Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST)|
|Participating Universities||OU, KU, SU, TU, MGU, PU|
|Education Council||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Courses||BA, B.Com, BSc, BBA, BBM and other UG courses|
|Notification Date||22nd June, 2020 (Released)|
|Registration dates||01st July 2020|
|Mode of registration||Online Only|
The candidates who have passed Intermediate Examination of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any equivalent recognized examination from other boards/states are eligible to apply.
Online Application 2020 Details
Applications forms available at official website www.dost.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can register through online for admissions into various Undergraduate (UG) Courses. Courses available through DOST are B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.Com.(Voc) / B.Com.(Hons) / BSW / BBA / BBM / BCA etc. Students can get admission into the Colleges affiliated to various universities in Telangana like Osmania University (OU), Kakatiya University (KU), Telangana University (TU), Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Satavahana University (SU) and Palamuru University (PU) respectively for the Academic Year 2020-2021.
TS DOST Application Fee 2020
One time registration fee for all the colleges/courses of one or more Universities is Rs: 200/- (Four hundred rupees only), which can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. For further details, visit the website, https://dost.cgg.gov.in
Essential documents required for admissions
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile number linked to aadhaar number
- Colour passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate, on or after January 1, 2020
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- N.C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex-service Men Certificates, if applicable.
Universities available for DOST Admissions
- Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Nalgonda
- Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad
- Palamuru University (PU), Mahbubnagar
- Satavahana University (SU), Karimnagar
- Telangana University (TU), Nizamabad
TS DOST Schedule
DOST 2020 Dates
|Event Details||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Name of the Event||TS DOST Notification 2020|
|Notification Date||22nd June, 2020|
|I Phase Registrations Dates|
(with registration fee of Rs.200/-)
|01st July, 2020|
|Web Option selection Dates||06th – 15th July, 2020|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 13th July, 2020 – PH/ CAP|
(ii) 14th July, 2020 – NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities (at All University Help Line Centers from 10:00 AM to 4.00 PM)
|I Phase Seat Allotment Date||22nd July, 2020|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||23rd – 27th July, 2020|
|II Phase Registration with ₹ 400/-||23rd – 29th July, 2020|
|II Phase Web Options||23rd – 30th July, 2020|
|II Phase Verification of Special Category Certificates||29th July, 2020 – PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities|
(at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM)
|Seat Allotment for II Phase||07th August, 2020|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||08th – 12th August, 2020|
|III Phase registrations with ₹ 400/-||08th – 13th August, 2020|
|III Phase Web Options||08th – 134th August, 2020|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||13th August, 2020|
PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities (at All University Help Line Centers from 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM)
|Seat Allotment-third List||19th August, 2020|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||20th & 21st August, 2020|
|Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online (self-reporting) in Phase-I, Phase-II and Phase-III||20th – 24th August, 2020|
|Students Orientation in the College||24th – 31st August, 2020|
|Commencement of Class Work-I Semester||01st September, 2020|
DOST 2019 Dates
|Event Details||Important Dates (Updated)|
|Name of the Event||TS DOST Notification 2019|
|Notification Date||22nd May 2019|
|Registrations Dates||23rd May – 06th June, 2019|
|Web Option selection Dates||25th May – 06th June, 2019|
|Registrations with late fee of Rs 400/-||04th June, 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 01st June, 2019 – PH/ CAP|
(ii) 03rd June, 2019 – NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
(iii) 04th June, 2019 – Sports & Games
(at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
|I Phase Seat Allotment Date||10th June, 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||10th – 15th June, 2019|
|II Phase Registration with ₹ 400/- & Web Optoins||10th – 15th June, 2019|
|II Phase Verification of Special Category Certificates||15th June, 2019 – PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities (at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)|
|Seat Allotment for II Phase||20th June, 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||20th – 25th June, 2019|
|III Phase registrations with ₹ 400/- & Web Options||20th – 25th June, 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||25th June, 2019 – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities (at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)|
|Seat Allotment-third List||29th June 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||01st – 04th July, 2019|
|Commencement of Class Work-I Semester||01st July, 2019|
|Intra College Phase||05th – 07th July, 2019|
|Seat Allotment||10th July, 2019|
If you have any doubts on DOST-2020, you can clarify using Whatsapp Chat bot using process below.
ఎటువంటి సమాచారం కావాలన్నా whatsapp ద్వార నివృతి చేసుకోవడానికి కింద పద్దతిని పాటించండి.
- WhatsApp Chatbot (Auto Responder) integration with DOST. Add 7901002200 to your contacts list.
మీ మొబైల్ లో 7901002200 నెంబర్ ని సేవ్ చేసుకోండి.
- Open WhatsApp and send ‘Hi’ to the above contact.
సేవ్ చేసుకున్న తరువాత మీ whatsapp ద్వార ఆ నెంబర్ కి Hi అని మెసేజ్ చేయండి.
- You will get our DOST-2020 Menu and you can select any.
మేకు ఒక మెనూ వస్తుంది. మీకు కావలసిన లైన్ ని సెలెక్ట్ చేసుకోండి.
- The same account will be used to send Template Messages on request (i.e. OTPs, Alerts, Campaigning etc.,).
మీకు రిప్లై వస్తుంది. అట్లాగే అదే అకౌంట్ కి OTP, దోస్త్ తాజా సమాచారం లాంటివి వస్తాయి.
Social Networking Pages for DOST-2020
About TS DOST 2020:
As per the official website,
- Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) is a friendly and effortless way to apply for undergraduate courses
- DOST helps you in choosing your favourite undergraduate course with all the information you wish to have
- DOST minimizes your efforts and maximizes your choices to opt for an undergraduate course.
Conclusion: TS DOST Notification 2020, application form, registration process, eligibility, required documents and more details available for Degree admissions in Telangana.
FAQs on TS DOST 2020
- What is DOST?
DOST is a Degree Online Services, Telangana. Candidates who qualified Intermediate or Polytechnic can apply for UG courses in Telangana State
- What is the DOST official website?
https://dost.cgg.gov.in is the official website of DOST
- What is the DOST registration fee?
Candidates have to pay ₹ 200/- towards DOST registration.
- What is the application mode of DOST?
All the candidates have to apply through online mode only. No other mode of application is available.