Osmania University released TS LAWCET 2020 Notification at lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Telangana Law Common Entrance Test Notification is now available for admission into 3 / 5 Years LL.B course in LAW Colleges of Telangana for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates can apply online for this entrance test from 06th March to last date 06th April, 2020.
TS LAWCET 2020 Notification (Released) – LL.B Entrance
|Events||Description / Dates|
|Name of the Entrance||TS LAWCET 2020|
|Conducting Body||Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE|
|Admission into||LL.B Course (3 & 5 Years )|
|Category||TS LAWCET Notification 2020|
|TS PGLCET / PGLAWCET||Check Notification Here|
|Notification Released Date||02nd March, 2020|
|Application Starts||06th March, 2020|
|Last Date of Application||06th April, 2020 (Without Late Fee)|
|Date of Examination||27th May, 2020|
TS LAWLCET 2020 Notification announced by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. It is a Common Entrance Test, designated as TS Law Common Entrance Test-2020 (TS LAWCET-2020) conducted by the CONVENER, TS LAWCET, for admission into 3 Year LL.B. Regular Courses in the Colleges of Law in Telangana for the academic year 2020-2021.
TS LAWCET Eligibility 2020
For 3 Years LL.B Course
- The Candidates should have passed any Graduate Degree (with 10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University.
- Candidates should get 45% of aggregate marks for General category, 42% for OBC Category* and 40% for SC/ST.
- If any candidate secured less than 45%, 42% and 40% respectively in graduation he should have secured same percentage or more on the aggregate in any additional Graduation or Post Graduation.
Note: The candidates who have passed Degree examination by single sitting without undergoing three years course either through regular or private or correspondence and those who obtained the degree through open University directly without having any basic qualification are not eligible as per G.O. Ms No. 31 dated:18-03-2009.
For 5 Years LL.B Course
- Candidates should have passed two year Intermediate Examination (with 10+2 pattern)
- 45% of aggregate marks for General category, 42% for OBC Category* and 40% for SC/ST
No Age Limit for the candidates seeking admission into LL. B. Courses
TS LAWCET Application Fee 2020
- ₹ 800/- for General Category Candidates
- ₹ 500/– for SC/ST & PH Category Candidates
Medium of Entrance Test: TS LAWCET-2020 will be conducted in English / Telugu and English / Urdu languages.
TS LAWCET Registration Fee Details 2020
- Online Applications starts from: 06th March, 2020
- Last dates for Submission of Online Applications
- Without fine: 06th April, 2020
- With fine ₹ 500/-: 20th April, 2020
- With fine ₹ 1000/-: 30th April, 2020
- With fine ₹ 2000/-: 10th May, 2020
- With fine ₹ 4000/-: 20th May, 2020
TS LAWCET Paper Notification 2020 (Officially Released)
- Official Website of TS LAWCET – lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Download detailed official notification of TS LAWCET 2020
- Check regional exam centers
- Syllabus paper download
- Osmania University Official Website: osmania.ac.in