AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Recruitment 2019 released to fill 9,886 vacant posts in Animal Husbandry Subordinate Services. Online applications are available from 27th July to 10th August, 2019 under Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam vacancies. Interested candidates can check district wise and caste wise vacancies along with other necessary information like eligibility conditions, educational qualifications, age limit, question paper pattern, exam syllabus and more from below.
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Recruitment – 9886 Posts
AP Animal Husbandry Asst. District Wise Vacancies
|District Name||No. of Vacancies||Vacancies in Tribal
|Vacancies in Plain Areas
Also Check: All Posts Andra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification here
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering his / her unfit for such service:
- He / She character and antecedents are such as to qualify his / her for such service
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
- He/ She is a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh :
A candidate should possess the academic qualifications for the post as on the date of the notification for direct recruitment issued by the concerned recruiting agency.
- Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati,
- Intermediate Vocational course in Dairying and Poultry Sciences as one of the subjects of study / two years Poultry Diploma Course conducted by the Polytechnic College Ramachandrapuram of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati etc., / two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi Purpose Veterinary Assistant (MPVA) as per the provisions of GO MS No:34 Dtd.13-09-2013 of AHDDF (AHII) Dept.
“ Provided that the candidates selected with the qualifications in clause (2) shall undergo one year departmental training in Veterinary Assistant course to be conducted by Director of Animal Husbandry and those who have successfully completed the said training shall be appointed as the AHA post”
Note: Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :
General Studies and mental ability
Subject related to Animal Husbandry
Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination.
The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules.