CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy announced Jagananna Amma Vodi Free Laptop Scheme for children studying Class 9th to Intermediate can opt for Laptop instead of the Financial Assistance of ₹ 15,000/- from next academic year i.e 2021-2022.
Launching the second phase of Amma Odi programme Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday said the beneficiaries of the Amma Vodi scheme, whose children are studying in Class 9 to 12, can opt for a laptop instead of the financial assistance of `15,000 from the next academic year.
Amma Vodi Free Laptop Scheme Details
He the government had last year supported 42 lakh Amma Vodi beneficiaries and this number has increased to 44.48 lakh this year. He also announced that from the next edition of Amma Vodi, mothers of children pursuing Class IX to XII can opt for a laptop with high-end configuration instead of monetary benefit under the scheme. So the students can attend online classes without any hindrance.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Laptop Specifications
Showing a piece of laptop to the assembled gathering and giving its technical specification, he said his government had held several rounds of talks with leading computer manufacturers, who had agreed to supply laptops costing ₹25,000 to ₹27,000 each for just ₹18,500.
He said that the laptops have 4 GB RAM and 500 GB of hard disk and windows 10 OS. He said that they would hand over the laptops with a three-year warranty.
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Amma Odi|
|Laptop Company||Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, HP|
|CPU||Inter Core Processor (Dual)|
|Hard Disk||500 GB|
|Screen Size||14 inches|
|Operating System (OS)||Windows 10|
|Applications||Windows 365 Student Version or Open Office|
|Market Price||₹ 25-27,000/-|
Amma Wodi Laptop Scheme Registration
You Need not to register separately for laptop scheme and from next year 2022, the option will be displayed along with Cash payout so that we can select either cash 15000 or Laptop depends on our need.
How To Apply for Amma Vodi Free Laptop Scheme 2021?
- Visit Offiical Website: Candidates/ interested applicants must visit the official website, i.e. jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
- Look on the Homepage: On the homepage, look for the link named ‘Amma Vodi Application Form’ and click on it.
- Download the Application form: Once you click the link, the form will be downloaded. Now, you need to fill in the details correctly. These include name, contact address, and other personal information.
- Choose Laptop or 15000/-: In the next session, you have an option to choose in between your 15000 Rs or Laptop.
- Attach Documents: Now, you need to attach documents like passport size photographs, Aadhaar card, etc.
- Check and Submit: Once you have attached the documents, check the complete form carefully and submit it to nearest government office. You can also upload the form on the official website of the government.
Documents For Amma Vodi 2021
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- School ID card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
About Jagananna Amma Vodi
The Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced a flagship programme “AMMA VODI” as a part of “NAVARATNALU” for providing financial assistance to each mother or recognized guardian in the absence of mother, who is below poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region to enable her to educate her child/children from Class I to XII (Intermediate Education) in all recognized Government, Private Aided and Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges including Residential Schools/Colleges in the State from the Academic year 2020-2021.
Useful Amma Vodi Links
- Ammavodi – 2021 Guidelines: https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/documents/AMMAVODI_202_GUIDELINES_0001.pdf
- Amma vodi District wise Logins: https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/MIS_districtlogins.html
- Search child details for Amma Wodi 2020-21: https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/SearchChildDetails221268.html
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Students studying from 9th to 12th Class can choose the option free laptop instead of ₹ 15000/-
The scheme will start from January 2022.
Laptop Specifications: 4 GM RAM, 500GB Hard Disk, Intel Core Processor, 14 Inches, Windows 10 Operating System & Windows 365 Student Version
The official website of Jagananna Amma vodi Scheme is “jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in”
To check the final list of Amma Vodi 2020, visit the official website of the exam and click the link that reads – ‘Click Here For Search Child Details For AMMAVODI SCHEME’ and submit your aadhar number in the field provided.
Amma Vodi Help Line
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone : 9705655349, 9705454869
Email : apcse.@ap.gov.in