AP 10th Revaluation dates 2023-2024 details, recounting process: Last date to pay fee, apply for AP SSC Re-evaluation is May 13, 2023. The application form available at official website bse.ap.gov.in. The fee for revaluation is Rs.500/- per subject. AP 10th Result 2023 released on May 06, 2023 and students who are not satisfied with their obtained marks in AP SSC Result can apply for Re-Verification or Re-counting of their answer sheet.
AP 10th Revaluation 2023: Check Application Details
The exams were held at 3,349 centers across the state, and the spot valuation was conducted between April 19 and April 26, 2023. Students who are not satisfied with the results of the revaluation can also apply for recounting of their answer sheets. The recounting process will be conducted by a different team of experts who will count the marks on the answer sheets of the students. The results of the recounting will be announced within 30 days of the last date of application.
AP 10th Revaluation / Recounting 2023: Fee Details
The candidates who wish to apply for “Recounting” of their Answer Scripts shall remit an amount of Rs.500/- Per Subject through CFMS Citizen Challan (www.cfms.ap.gov.in) on or before May 13, 2023.
The candidates who wish to apply for “Reverification cum supply of Photocopy of the Answer Scripts” shall remit an amount of Rs.1000 Per Subject through CFMS Citizen Challan (www.cfms.ap.gov.in) on or before May 13, 2023.
The Candidates who wish to apply for “Reverification cum supply of Photocopy of the Answer Scripts” of a particular subject NEED NOT apply for the “Recounting” of the that subject only.
How to Apply for AP 10th Class RV/RC Marks 2023?
The candidates who wish to apply for “Reverification cum supply of Photocopy of the Answer Scripts” shall remit an amount of Rs.1000 Per Subject through CFMS Citizen Challan (www.cfms.ap.gov.in) on or before May 13, 2023. The Candidates who wish to apply for “Reverification cum supply of Photocopy of the Answer Scripts” of a particular subject NEED NOT apply for the “Recounting” of the that subject only.
Re-Verification / Re-Counting Fee Payment Process
Payments made in any other mode such as Cash, Demand Drafts shall not be accepted. Only the CFMS Citizen Challans shall be accepted. Separate Challan shall be taken for each Candidate.
The Candidates who have paid the required fee through CFMS Challan shall submit the following documents in their concerned erstwhile District’s Office of the District Educational Officer which is situated in the erstwhile District Headquarters:
- Fully filled & Signed Re-verification/ Recounting Application Form which is available on the Official Website www.bse.ap.gov.in. The Application form is also available at the counters in the O/o DEO in the concerned erstwhile District Headquarters.
- Photocopy of the Hall Ticket duly countersigned by the Concerned HM.
- CFMS Citizen Challan for the required amount obtained on the Name of the Candidate.
- The filled in application forms along with the above documents will be accepted at the designated counters at the O/o DEOs in the erstwhile District Headquarters only.
- The Applications sent by Post to the O/o DGE, A.P (Board of Secondary Education, A.P.) will not be accepted. h. Revised Memorandum of Marks will be issued in cases of change of Marks and Total only.
- The provision of Re-verification includes the following:
- Re-Counting the marks awarded.
- Verifying whether the marks are awarded to all the written answers or not.
- Valuation of the Written Answers for which the marks are not awarded earlier.
- “Re-Verification” does not refer to “Re-Correction” and the appeals for re-correction of the answer scripts or certain answers shall not be considered.
AP SSC Advanced Supple Fee, Dates 2023
The detailed timetable of the SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, 2023 will be announced in due course. The Failed Candidates who wish to appear for the SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, 2023 are advised to remit the Examination Fee as per the following Due Dates without waiting for the results of recounting and Re- Verification.
|AP SSC Adv. Supple Event Name||Due Dates|
(Without Late Fee)
(With Late Fee of ₹ 50/-)
|The Concerned HM shall remit the Examination fee through the HM Login in the Official website of Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh – www.bse.ap.gov.in||From May 07, 2023 to May 13, 2023||From May 07, 2023 to upto 1 day before the Concerned subject exam date|
AP SSC Advanced supplementary exam last date to apply and pay the fee is May 17. The last date to apply for a late fine of Rs 50 is May 22.
The Andhra Pradesh board will hold SSC Supplementary exams from June 2 to June 10, 2023. Students who were unable to pass the AP 10th Class final examinations conducted in April 2023 can attend Advanced supple exams.