Sri Venkateshwara University (SVU) released AP EDCET Notification 2019 for admission into 2 Yrs B.Ed Course in Andhra Pradesh. Apply online for this B.Ed entrance test from official website sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET. Eligible candidates have to pay Registration Fee of Rs: 600/- (SC/ST Candidates 400/-) for the entrance test. For complete Notification, Eligibility, Application Fee, Exam Dates, Registration last date and other important details check below.
Contents of this Page
Check AP EDCET Notification 2019 Available Now
AP EDCET 2019 is released by SVU, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE). This official notification was released on 12th March, 2019 and online applications form is available to register for this entrance test from 14th March. All the candidates can submit the application before 24th April, 2019 with out late fee (Fine).
AP EDCET 2019 is a B.Ed (Bachelor in Education) common entrance test conducted by Sri Venkateshwara University (SVU) on behalf of APSCHE. Candidates qualified in this entrance can get admission into 2 years Regular B.Ed course for the academic year 2019-20 in the University Aided / Non-Aided private colleges of Andhra Pradesh State.
More Details about AP EDCET Notification 2019
|AP EDCET (B.Ed) Entrance Test 2019|
|Event Name||Important Info|
|Name of the Board:||Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Conducting University||Sri Venkateshwara University (SVU)|
|Examination Name||Education Common Entrance Test (Ed.CET)|
|Category||AP Ed.CET Notification 2019|
|Exams dates||06th May, 2019|
|Notification Status||Released on 12th March, 2019|
|Application Last Date||24th April, 2019|
AP EDCET Eligibility Conditions 2019
- Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) /B.Com./ B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for AP Ed.CET-2019.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in B.E/B.Tech with Science/Mathematics as one of the subject or any other qualification equivalent.
- However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
AP EDCET Application Fee
Eligible candidates have to pay the registration fee of ₹ 600/- for General candidates towards the application fee and ₹ 400/- for SC/ST category candidates.
The application fee can be paid from TS / AP Oline, Mee Seva or the Online from Internet banking or by using any Debit or Credit Card from the payment Gateway provided on the official website only.
Follow 10 Steps to Fill AP EDCET 2019 Application
- First of all download the Information booklet from the official website
- The official website of APSCHE is sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET
- Read carefully downloaded booklet and get familiar with all the information available in it.
- Now pay the application fee by paying the entrance fee applicable as per your reservation.
- You need to enter qualified course H.T No, Name, Date of Birth and other necessary personal Information.
- After the application fee is paid, Journal Number will be Generated. Save it carefully.
- Now proceed filling the complete application details with genuine information.
- Before final submission check all the filled details carefully and click final submit button.
- Finally on successful submission of application a PDF will be generated.
- Save it and preserve it till the complete Admission process is completed.
4 Important Dates of AP EDCET 2019
- Date of Notification Released: 12th March, 2019
- Registrations for AP EDCET Online Application: 14th March, 2019
- Last date of Application and Registration: 14th April, 2019
- Date of Entrance Examination: 06th May, 2019
Check AP EDCET 2019 Paper Notification
AP EDCET 2019 Important Quick Links
- Official website of EDCET 2019 entrance exam: sche.ap.gov.in/edcet
- Official website of APSCHE: sche.ap.gov.in
- Check SVU official website: svuniversity.edu.in
Conclusion: Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Entrance exam AP EDCET Notification 2019 released by Sri Venkateshwara University. Apply online before 24th April with application fee ₹ 600