Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Entrance AP EDCET Notification 2020 released by SVU on behalf of APSCHE. Candidates can check AP Ed.CET 2020 Online application, eligibility, exam dates, registration fee, steps to apply and more details given below in detail.
Contents of this Page
- 1 AP EDCET Notification 2020 for B.Ed Admission
- 2 AP B.Ed Entrance Notification 2020
- 3 AP EDCET Eligibility Conditions 2020
- 4 AP EDCET Application Fee 2020
- 5 10 Steps to Apply Online AP EDCET 2020
- 6 4 Important Dates of AP EDCET 2020
- 7 AP EDCET 2020 Important Links
- 8 Check Year Wise AP EDCET Notifications
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 10 Share this with friends:
AP EDCET Notification 2020 for B.Ed Admission
Sri Venkateshwara University (SVU) releases AP EDCET Notification 2020 for admission into 2 Yrs B.Ed Course in Andhra Pradesh. Apply online for this B.Ed entrance test from official website sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET. Eligible candidates have to pay Registration Fee of Rs: 600/- (SC/ST Candidates 400/-) for the entrance test. For complete Notification, Eligibility, Application Fee, Exam Dates, Registration last date and other important details check below.
AP B.Ed Entrance Notification 2020
AP EDCET 2020 will be released by SVU, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE). This official notification releases in March, 2020 and online applications form is available to register for this entrance test from March. All the candidates can submit the application before April, 2020 with out late fee (Fine).
|Event Name||Important Info|
|Name of the Board:||Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Conducting University||Sri Venkateshwara University (SVU)|
|Examination Name||Education Common Entrance Test (Ed.CET)|
|Category||AP Ed.CET Notification 2020|
|Exams dates||09th May, 2020|
|Notification Status||Releases on 12th March, 2020 (Expected)|
|Application Last Date||April, 2020|
AP EDCET Eligibility Conditions 2020
- Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) /B.Com./ B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for AP Ed.CET-2019.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in B.E/B.Tech with Science/Mathematics as one of the subject or any other qualification equivalent.
- However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
AP EDCET Application Fee 2020
Eligible candidates have to pay the registration fee of ₹ 600/- for General candidates towards the application fee and ₹ 400/- for SC/ST category candidates.
The application fee can be paid from TS / AP Oline, Mee Seva or the Online from Internet banking or by using any Debit or Credit Card from the payment Gateway provided on the official website only.
10 Steps to Apply Online AP EDCET 2020
- First of all download the Information booklet from the official website
- The official website of APSCHE is sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET
- Read carefully downloaded booklet and get familiar with all the information available in it.
- Now pay the application fee by paying the entrance fee applicable as per your reservation.
- You need to enter qualified course H.T No, Name, Date of Birth and other necessary personal Information.
- After the application fee is paid, Journal Number will be Generated. Save it carefully.
- Now proceed filling the complete application details with genuine information.
- Before final submission check all the filled details carefully and click final submit button.
- Finally on successful submission of application a PDF will be generated.
- Save it and preserve it till the complete Admission process is completed.
4 Important Dates of AP EDCET 2020
- Date of Notification Released: March, 2020
- Registrations for AP EDCET Online Application: March, 2020
- Last date of Application and Registration: April, 2020
- Date of Entrance Examination: May, 2020
AP EDCET 2020 Important Links
- Official website of EDCET 2020 entrance exam: sche.ap.gov.in/edcet
- Official website of APSCHE: sche.ap.gov.in
- Check SVU official website: svuniversity.edu.in
Check Year Wise AP EDCET Notifications
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AP EDCET is an entrance test conducted by SVU on behalf of APSCHE to get admission into 2 Yrs B.Ed Course in Andhra Pradesh state.
AP EDCET is conducted by Sri Venkateshwara University (SVU) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE).
AP EDCET 2020 official notification releases in 2nd Week of March, 2020.
Here in this website we will regularly update all the latest information of AP EDCET and also at official website at https://sche.ap.gov.in/
Candidates have to pay Registration Fee of Rs: 600/- (SC/ST Candidates 400/-) to apply for AP EDCET.
The candidates who have secured minimum 50% in their graduation or in the post-graduation can apply for AP EdCET 2020
All the students willing to join in B.Ed course can apply through official website of EDCET at sche.ap.gov.in
AP EdCET is a state level test and is conducted in the districts of Andhra Pradesh only.
The question paper will be in English and Telugu except for English methodology. However, candidates opting to write the Entrance Test in Urdu medium will be served with Urdu paper
AP EDCET entrance exam is scheduled on 09th May, 2020
You can find all year wise previous question and answer papers at apedcet.org.in website.
You can find detailed question paper patter, exam scheme from apedcet.org.in