Andhra University released official notification of AP Ed.CET 2021 on behalf of APSCHE for admission into B.Ed courses. Eligible candidates may submit their applications through Online mode only, by paying the application registration and processing fee of ₹ 650/- (₹ 500/- for BC and ₹ 450/- for SC/ST). The detailed information regarding eligibility, syllabus and the procedure for Online submission of Applications are available at the website https://sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates can check Online application, eligibility, exam dates, registration fee, steps to apply and more details from below.
AP EDCET Notification 2021 – B.Ed Admissions
A.P. Education Common Entrance Test (AP Ed.CET-2021) for the year 2021 will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam for admission into B.Ed. regular course (two years duration) in the University/Government/Aided/Un-aided/Private Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2021-22.
APSCHE B.Ed Entrance 2021 Notification Details
|Event Name||Important Info|
|Name of the Board:||Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Conducting University||Andhra University (AU)|
|Examination Name||Education Common Entrance Test (Ed.CET)|
|Category||AP Ed.CET Notification 2021|
|Exams dates||21st September, 2021 (11:00 AM – 01:00 PM)|
|Notification Status||Released on 17th July, 2021|
|Application Dates||Starts: 17th July, 2021|
Last Date: 17th August, 2021
AP EDCET Eligibility Conditions 2021
- Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for AP Ed.CET-2021. Candidates are required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e., B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Post- Graduate Degree in relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories S.C, S.T, B.C.(A/B/C/D/E), and physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who passed B.E/B.Tech. (with minimum of 55% of marks), with Mathematics, Physics are eligible for admission into the Course.
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on the 1st of July in the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
AP EDCET Application Fee
Eligible candidates have to pay the registration fee of ₹ 650/- for General, ₹ 500 for BC candidates towards the application fee and ₹ 450/- for SC/ST category candidates.
- ₹ 450/- for SC/ST
- ₹ 500/- for BC
- ₹ 650/- for others
The application fee can be paid from TS / AP Oline, Mee Seva or the Online from Internet banking or by using any Debit or Credit Card from the payment Gateway provided on the official website only.
10 Steps to Apply Online AP EDCET 2021
- First of all download the Information booklet from the official website
- The official website of APSCHE is sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET
- Read carefully downloaded booklet and get familiar with all the information available in it.
- Now pay the application fee by paying the entrance fee applicable as per your reservation.
- You need to enter qualified course H.T No, Name, Date of Birth and other necessary personal Information.
- After the application fee is paid, Journal Number will be Generated. Save it carefully.
- Now proceed filling the complete application details with genuine information.
- Before final submission check all the filled details carefully and click final submit button.
- Finally on successful submission of application a PDF will be generated.
- Save it and preserve it till the complete Admission process is completed.
Important Dates of AP EDCET 2021
- Date of Notification Released: 17th July, 2021
- Registrations for AP EDCET Online Application: 17th July, 2021
- Last date of Application and Registration: 17th August, 2021
- with a late fee of ₹ 1000/-: 24th August, 2021
- with a late fee of ₹ 2000/- 31st August, 2021
- Download of Hall tickets: 10th September, 2021
- Date & Time of AP Ed.CET entrance: 21st September, 2021 (11-00 am to 01-00pm)
AP EDCET 2021 Important Links
- Official website of AP EDCET : sche.ap.gov.in/edcet
- APSCHE Official website of APSCHE: sche.ap.gov.in
- Instruction Booklet of EDCET: Download PDF
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AP EDCET is an entrance test conducted by AU on behalf of APSCHE to get admission into 2 Yrs B.Ed Course in Andhra Pradesh state.
AP EDCET is conducted by Andhra University (AU) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE).
AP EDCET official notification released on 17th July, 2021
Here in this website we will regularly update all the latest information of AP EDCET and also at official website at https://sche.ap.gov.in/
Candidates have to pay Registration Fee of Rs: 650/-, (BC: 500/-, SC/ST: 450/-) to apply for AP EDCET.
The candidates who have secured minimum 50% in their graduation or in the post-graduation can apply for AP EdCET
All the students willing to join in B.Ed course can apply through official website of EDCET at sche.ap.gov.in
AP EdCET is a state level test and is conducted in the districts of Andhra Pradesh only.
The question paper will be in English and Telugu except for English methodology. However, candidates opting to write the Entrance Test in Urdu medium will be served with Urdu paper
AP EDCET entrance exam is scheduled on 21st September, 2021
You can find all year wise previous question and answer papers at sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET website.
You can find detailed question paper patter, exam scheme from sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET
- 1 AP EDCET Notification 2021 – B.Ed Admissions
- 1.1 APSCHE B.Ed Entrance 2021 Notification Details
- 1.2 AP EDCET Eligibility Conditions 2021
- 1.3 AP EDCET Application Fee
- 1.4 10 Steps to Apply Online AP EDCET 2021
- 1.5 Important Dates of AP EDCET 2021
- 1.6 AP EDCET 2021 Important Links
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1.8 Share this: