AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019: The Andhra Pradesh government has announced the 2nd phase of recruitment for AP Grama Volunteer posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website i.e. gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in. According to Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer notification Candidate must have a passed 10th/ Intermediate by the recognized board. The application process is scheduled to be held from October/November 2019. Final merit list of selected candidates will be announced in December 2019.
Contents of this Page
- 1 AP 9648 Grama Volunteer Revised Recruitment 2019
- 2 AP Grama Volunteer 2nd phase Recruitment
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 Educational Qualification
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Selection Process
- 7 PGV / APVV Recruitment Application Fee
- 8 Documents Required To Apply For The Post
- 9 Important Dates To Remember
- 10 Important Links
- 11 Share this with friends:
AP 9648 Grama Volunteer Revised Recruitment 2019
Go through the detailed information provided in this post and apply it before November last week. Candidates can apply only through online mode by visiting the official website. Check APGV / APVV Application process, Fee details, Eligibility, district wise vacancies, and regular updates from below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from October 2019 to November 2019. For more information read full Official Notification Before apply Online. Moreover we have provided the AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 official notification PDF to read. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, Pay Scale and Important dates etc,. are given below.
AP Grama Volunteer 2nd phase Recruitment
|Organization Name||AP Grama Sachivalayam|
|Total Vacancies||9,648 Vacancies|
|Starting date||October 2019|
|Closing Date||November 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5000/- Per Month|
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview & Document verification|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Region||No. of Vacancies|
- The applicant must pass Intermediate (or) its equivalent exam in plain areas whereas 10th Class or its equivalent pass in Agency/ Tribal Areas.
- Degree (Cities), Inter (Villages), 10th (గిరిజన ప్రాంతాల్లో)
- For more educational qualification check official notification attached below.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- All eligible applicants shall be called for interview by the Selection Committee consisting of MPDO/Tasildhar/EO(PR&RD). The letter of engaging the services of selected Village Volunteers will be issued by the Chairman of the Selection Committee, i.e. MPDO.
- Two days induction training will be imparted to all selected volunteers at Mandal Level.
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
PGV / APVV Recruitment Application Fee
- Interested candidates willing to apply for Village / Grama volunteer towards registration is Rs: 0/-. There is no fee to apply for this recruitment.
Documents Required To Apply For The Post
- While applying for the AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019, candidates must and should have to submit the below mentioned documents.
- Aadhar Card with the same Village Name
- Date Of Birth as per SSC Certificate
- School Study Certificate
- Educational Qualification proofs
- Community Certificate
- Certificate Of Residence/ Nativity
- Medical Certificate (PHC Candidates)
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date to Online Application Submission – October 2019
- Closing Date to Online Application Submission – November 2019
- Closing date to application fee payment – October/November 2019
- Apply Online – Server 1, Server 2, server 3
- Official Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Here we are providing the information regarding AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 as per notification. Refer official notification in order to know more detailed information. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.