AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 notification released to fill 4 Lakh vacancy posts in Andhra Pradesh villages. Check APGV / APVV Application process, Fee details, Eligibility, district wise vacancies, and regular updates from below. It has been known that one volunteer per 50 Families from each village will get selected for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs. In such a way total 4,33,126 APGV / APVV posts are going to fill through this Recruitment process.
AP Village Volunteers Notification GO & Abstract
Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department–Positioning of Volunteers @ one per around 50 households in the State to ensure leak proof implementation of Government Programmes/ Schemes –Orders –Issued.
Government is committed to revamp delivery systems in the State with an aim to improve living standards of the people through the concept of NAVARATHNALU as core theme of governance. In order to operationalize Navarathnalu, Government intends to deploy Volunteers in rural areas for delivering Government Services at door step of all eligible households irrespective of Caste/Creed/Religion/Gender and political affiliation. This system will ensure leak proof implementation of Government Programmes/Schemes. The objective of positioning Village Volunteers is to ensure timely and transparent services, to eliminate the corruption at all levels of administration. Village Volunteers will identify the problems being faced by anybody in his jurisdiction and the same will be brought to the notice of Gram Panchayat and then get them resolved.
The selection procedure for selection, imparting training and positioning of the Volunteers and requested to permit for commencing the process for selecting Volunteers @ one per around 50 households in the State by 15th August, 2019.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification Details
Andhra Pradesh new chief minister Jaganmohan Reddy as a part of election guarantees, issued a 4 lakhs village volunteer job posts notification. From Gandhi Jayanthi, the Village Secretariat is going to form and for each 50 families there will be on Village Volunteer.
|Name of the Recruitment||AP Grama Volunteer / Village Volunteer Notification|
|Total Number of Vacancies||4,33,126 APGV/ APVV Posts|
|Notification Release Date||23rd June 2019|
|Online Application starting date||24th June 2019|
|Last date of submitting the online application form||05th July 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs 0|
|Minimum Education Qualification||10th Class/Intermediate|
|Age limit||18 years to 39 Years|
|Documents Required||SSC Certificate|
|Announcement of Results||15th August 2019|
This recruitment drive is a part of the Chief Minister’s dream of “Navaratnalu.” Under this scheme, the AP Government has decided to pay one village volunteer with a salary of rupees five thousand for every 50 families in the village of the state. Furthermore, the recruitment’s of the AP Village Volunteer (Gram Volunteer) will be closed by 15th August 2019.
4 లక్షల మందిని గ్రామ వాలంటీర్లుగా తీసుకోవటానికి సంబంధించిన నోటీఫికేషన్ విడుదల చేసింది జగన్ ప్రభుత్వం. విద్యార్హత, వయస్సును ప్రకటించింది. 18 నుంచి 35 సంవత్సరాల లోపు వయస్సు ఉండే వారు ఈ గ్రామ వాలంటీర్లుగా అర్హులు. పదో తరగతి, ఇంటర్మీడియట్ పాస్ అయ్యి ఉండాలి. జూలై నెలాఖరి లోపు దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాలి. ఆగస్టు 15వ తేదీకి ముందే ఫలితాలు విడుదల చేస్తారు. దరఖాస్తుకు ఎలా ఫీజు చెల్లించాల్సిన అవసరం లేదు.
APGV / APVV Eligibility Conditions
Candidates who are ready to apply for the AP Village Volunteer Jobs 2019 Notification should check the APGV Eligibility Criteria 2019 before applying. Also, those who fulfill the criterion can only have the chance to apply online.
- The applicant must belong to the village/Gram Panchayat for which she/he is applying.
- Age Limit: Minimum Age: 18 Years & Maximum Age: 35 Years as on 30-06-2019
The applicant must pass Intermediate (or) its equivalent exam in plain areas whereas 10th Class or its equivalent pass in Agency/ Tribal Areas.
a) 10th for Tribal areas/గిరిజన ప్రాంతాలకు 10 వ తరగతి
b) Inter for Rural areas/గ్రామీణ ప్రాంతాలకు ఇంటర్
c) Degree for Urban areas/పట్టణ ప్రాంతాలకు డిగ్రీ
AP Village Volunteer Salary
Selected persons will get a pay scale of Rs. 5000/- per month.
APGV / APVV Recruitment Application Fee
Interested candidates willing to apply for Village / Grama volunteer towards registration is Rs: 0/-. There is no fee to apply for this recruitment.
Documents Required to Apply For the Post
While applying for the AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019, candidates must and should have to submit the below mentioned documents.
- Aadhar Card with the same Village Name
- Date Of Birth as per SSC Certificate
- School Study Certificate
- Educational Qualification proofs
- Community Certificate
- Certificate Of Residence/ Nativity
- Medical Certificate (PHC Candidates)
AP Grama Volunteer Application Form
Application form to apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment will be available online from 7th June 2019. Candidates who want to apply will be needed to fill in online application before 31st July 2019. There is no application fee for submitting online application on ap.gov.in website.
- Note: Applicant should be resident of the same Panchayat/దరఖాస్తుదారు అదే పంచాయతీకి నివాసి అయ్యి ఉండాలి.
- Integrated caste certificate for other than OC/ OC కానివారు కుల ధృవీకరణ పత్రాన్ని అందించాలి.
AP Gram Village Volunteer Selection Process
All eligible applicants shall be called for interview by the Selection Committee consisting of MPDO/Tasildhar/EO(PR&RD). The letter of engaging the services of selected Village Volunteers will be issued by the Chairman of the Selection Committee, i.e. MPDO.
Two days induction training will be imparted to all selected volunteers at Mandal Level.
Salary Details of APGV/APVV Recruitment
The selected applicants will be engaged as volunteers by Gram Panchayat on honorarium basis for the services rendered. Each volunteer will be paid performance based honorarium of Rs.5,000/- per month.
Start of work for Grama Volunteers
Positioning and Commencement of work by Village Volunteers in the village shall start from 15th August, 2019.
AP Village Volunteer Responsibilities
For every 50 houses, 1 Village Volunteer will be appointed. Appointed Village Volunteer will have to perform the following duties
- Visit to the appointed house on regular basis to aware people about ‘Navaratnas’
- Promote various Government Schemes among local citizens
- Encourage people to participate in various Government schemes
Mapping / Assigning of Volunteers to Villages
Mapping of Village dividing into territorial units @ 1 unit for 50 Households contiguously by the committee consisting of MPDO/Tasildhar/EO (PR&RD).
Review Mechanism / Performance Appraisal:
MPDO at Mandal Level and Panchayat Secretary at Village Level will monitor the performance of village volunteers at frequent intervals.
Performance Appraisal Committee cum Grievance Cell
- Performance appraisal at District Level will be done by the District Collector as Chairman.
Provision for Discharge
- Any Village Volunteer who is not able to provide satisfactory services shall be discharged from the duties.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Schedule 2019
|Notification Release Date||23rd June, 2019|
|Online Application starting date||24th June, 2019|
|Last date of submitting the online application form||05th July, 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Scrutiny of Applications||10th July, 2019|
|Interviews commence from||11th July, 2019|
|Last date of Interviews||25th July, 2019|
|Intimation letters to selected Volunteers||01st August, 2019|
|Induction and training programme Starts from||05th August, 2019|
|Last date of Induction and training programme||10th August, 2019|
|Positioning of volunteers||15th August 2019|
Check and Download AP-Grama-Volunteer-Recruitment GO
District Wise vacancies of Village Volunteers in AP
|Andhra Pradesh Districts Names||Total Villages District Wise|
|Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore||1192|
- 1 AP Village Volunteers Notification GO & Abstract
- 2 AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification Details
- 3 APGV / APVV Eligibility Conditions
- 4 Educational Qualifications
- 5 AP Village Volunteer Salary
- 6 APGV / APVV Recruitment Application Fee
- 7 Documents Required to Apply For the Post
- 8 AP Grama Volunteer Application Form
- 9 AP Gram Village Volunteer Selection Process
- 10 Salary Details of APGV/APVV Recruitment
- 11 Start of work for Grama Volunteers
- 12 AP Village Volunteer Responsibilities
- 13 Mapping / Assigning of Volunteers to Villages
- 14 Review Mechanism / Performance Appraisal:
- 15 Performance Appraisal Committee cum Grievance Cell
- 16 Provision for Discharge
- 17 AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Schedule 2019
- 18 Check and Download AP-Grama-Volunteer-Recruitment GO
- 19 District Wise vacancies of Village Volunteers in AP
- 20 Send to friends: