AP Grama / Ward Sachivalayam hall ticket 2020 available here for recruitment of 14,061 remaining posts. Candidates can download Grama Sachivalayam hall tickets from 02nd Week of March, 2020 for exam scheduled in 04th Week of March, 2020 ending. Here in this post we are providing complete details of AP Sachivalayam vacancies, no of applications received category wise and more.
AP Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Download 2020
|Name of the Recruitment||Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam|
|Exam Conducting body||APPSC, Amaravathi|
|No of Available Posts||14,061 Vacancies|
|Category||AP Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020|
|No. of Applications Received||11,06,614 Applications|
|Hall Ticket Status||Not Released|
|Date of Hall Ticket Release||02nd Week of March, 2020|
|Recruitment Exam Date||04th Week of March, 2020|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Result Date||01st Week of April, 2020|
Andhra Pradesh Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020
APPSC conducts Written examinations for Village Sachivalayam Recruitment at the end of March for the remaining jobs. APPSC is responsible to prepare Question Paper and Evaluation. Afterwords the result will be handed over to District Selection Commission (DSC) and within a week after the examination results will be declared.
- By the end of year ending Total 11,06,614 applications received for remaining 14,061 Vacancies of Grama and Ward Sachivalayam.
- Most of the 4.56 lakh applications were received for the posts of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-5), Ward Administration Secretary, Village Women’s Care Secretary and Welfare Education Assistants in Category-I.
- For Village Revenue Officer and Village Surveyor posts 1.4 lakh applications received in Category-II.
- Approximately 2,24,667 candidates applied for vacancies in Panchayat Secretary (Grade-6) and Digital Assistant in Category-III
Follow 9 Steps to Download AP Sachivalayam Hall Tickets 2020
- Visit any one of the official website of recruitment, gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in, wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in, vsws.ap.gov.in.
- Click on Download Hall Ticket link on the visited website home page.
- You will directed to the hall ticket / admit card download page.
- Enter OTPR ID or Application ID or Aadhar ID in the space provided.
- Later enter your Date of Birth below it.
- Finally click on Submit Button after entering necessary details.
- You will find your Hall Ticket / Admit card on the screen
- Next click on Download button available next to the candidate name.
- At last Save and Print your hall ticket.
- Previous Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment