(Updated) AP ICET Notification 2019 released for MBA MCA Admissions for the academic year 2019-20. Apply online for this AP ICET 2019 from official website sche.ap.gov.in/icet before last. Check detailed notification, online application, exam fee dates, syllabus, previous papers, exam pattern and other updated information from here.
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET 2019) is entrance exam conducted by Andhra University for candidates who completed Graduation and willing to join PG courses like Master of Business Administration (MBA) & Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Lateral entry into Second year of MCA programmes.
Check AP ICET 2019 Official Paper Notification
AP ICET Notification 2019 Details
- Name of the Entrance: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET)
- Name of the Conducting Body: Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- Eligibility: Graduation with 50% Marks
- Courses Offered: MBA & MCA
- Mode of Entrance exam: Computer-based online Test (CBT)
- Exam Duration: Three hours
- Notification release date: 20th Feb, 2019
- Exam Date: 26th April, 2019
- Start of Registrations: 27th Feb, 2019
- Last date of registrations: 27th March, 2019
- Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in/ICET
AP ICET 2019 Eligibility
- For MBA: Degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent ith Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10th class level.
- For MCA: Degree of 3 years duration with “Mathematics” as one of the subject at Intermediate or Degree level.
- For MCA 2 nd YEAR DIRECT (lateral entry): BCA or Degree holders in IT/CS with Mathematics at 10+2 or Degree level.
AP ICET Online Application 2019
The candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria stated above can apply for AP ICET 2019 through an online application in the web site www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet the details of which are given in User manual.
AP ICET Application Fee 2019
- The application fee: Rs. 550/- for all candidates.
- The fee can be paid at AP Online Centres in AP and also through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking).
AP ICET Exam Date 2019
The test will be conducted on 26th April, 2019 IN TWO SESSIONS from 10-00 AM TO 12-30 PM , 2-30 PM TO 5-00 PM. Candidate applied for the test can be allotted to any of the two sessions.
Medium of Test: English only for Section-C and English & Telugu for Section-A & Section-B of the question paper.
AP ICET Entrance Exam Dates 2019
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Released of AP ICET Notification – 2019||20th Feb, 2019|
|Commencement of registrations||27th Feb, 2019|
|Last date for application registration without late fee (Rs.550/-)||27th March, 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).||04th April, 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||April, 2019|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet||Last week April, 2019|
|Date of AP ICET – 2019 Examination||26th April, 2019|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
in two sessions
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||May, 2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||May, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||May, 2019|
AP ICET Quick Links:
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in/ICET