AP ICET Rank Card 2021 can be downloaded using Registration Number and Date of Birth from sche.ap.gov.in website. Andhra University on behalf of APSCHE releases AP ICET Result for entrance exam conducted on September 17 & 18. Students who are willing to join in MBA & MCA courses and appeared entrance test can check and download score card using easy steps explained below this page. Also Result direct link will be updated here soon after the announcement.
AP ICET Results 2021 on 30th September
AP ICET Rank Card Download 2021 at Manabadi.co.in
|Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test
|Sri Venkateshwara University (SVU), Tirupati
|AP Council for Higher Education (APSCHE)
|MBA & MCA PG Courses
|September 17 & 18, 2021
|Answer key Status
|Released on September 20, 2021
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key
|September 22, 2021
|September 30, 2021 (Tentative)
|Commencement of Counselling
|To be notified soon.
AP ICET 2021 Result will be accessible through online mode. No other mode will be entertained in this regard. AU has releases ICET 2021 answer key along with candidates response sheet on September 20 in online mode. Those who want to raise objection against the official answer key, they can do so till September 22.
Steps to Download AP ICET Result & Rank Card 2021
- Visit Official Website of AP ICET at sche.ap.gov.in/ICET
- Once the page opens, click on ‘view results’
- Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth Click on Submit button
- AP ICET 2021 scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of your result for future use.
Merit List & Assigning of Rank
- For the preparation of merit list, in case more than one student scoring the same marks at AP ICET, the tie will be resolved as follows:
- By considering the marks scored in Section-A
- If the tie persists, marks obtained by a student in Section-B will be taken into consideration
- If the tie still persists, the tie will be resolved by taking into account age of the candidate giving the older candidate priority
- Merit rank obtained in AP ICET-2021 is valid for admission in the academic year 2021-22 in the colleges located in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- All disputes arising out of any matter concerning AP ICET-2021 shall be subject to the jurisdiction of High Court of TS & AP only. In such disputes, only the Convener, APICET- 2021 and the Secretary, APSCHE can be imp leaded as respondents.
Normalization of Score card
The main aim of the normalization is to justify the candidates who got a difficult paper compared to an easier paper. Hence, the task is to rationalize in the best possible sense and rank the candidates based on global performance. Various national level examination bodies like CAT, JEE (Main), GATE etc. are currently adopting such normalization procedures. Correspondingly, Committee on normalization has deliberated extensively and decided to use the following normalization procedure.
- SMS: (Average + Standard Deviation) of the session in which the candidate belongs to
- GMS: (Average + Standard Deviation) of all the candidates across all sessions together
- Top Average Session: Average marks of the top 0.1% of the candidates in the session in which the candidate belongs to
- Top Average Global: Average marks of the top 0.1% of all the candidates across all sessions together