AP ICET Rank Card 2020 can be downloaded using Registration Number and Date of Birth from sche.ap.gov.in website. Sri Venkateshwara University (SVU), tirupati on behalf of APSCHE releases AP ICET Results 2020 for entrance exam conducted on September 11. Students who are willing to join in MBA & MCA courses and appeared entrance test can check and download score card using easy steps explained below this page. Also Result direct link will be updated here soon after the announcement.
AP ICET Results 2020 at sche.ap.gov.in
ఎంబీఏ, ఎంసీఏ కోర్సుల్లో ప్రవేశాల కోసం నిర్వహించిన ఏపీఐసెట్-2020 సెప్టెంబరు 11న ముగిసింది. రాష్ట్రవ్యాప్తంగా 74 పరీక్ష కేంద్రాల్లో ఈ పరీక్షను నిర్వహించారు. మొత్తం 64,890 మంది దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోగా.. 51,991 మంది హాజరయ్యారని, 12,899 మంది గైర్హాజరయ్యారని ఏపీఐసెట్ కన్వీనర్ ఆచార్య ఎం.శ్రీనివాసరెడ్డి పేర్కొన్నారు.
AP ICET Rank Card Download 2020 at Manabadi.co.in
|Entrance Name||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting University||Sri Venkateshwara University (SVU), Tirupati|
|Responsibility||AP Council for Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Admission Courses||MBA & MCA PG Courses|
|Entrance Date||September 11, 2020|
|Answer key Status||Released on September 12, 2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||September 14, 2020|
|Result Date||September 23, 2020 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Counselling||To be notified soon.|
AP ICET 2020 Result will be accessible through online mode. No other mode will be entertained in this regard. Sri Venkateswara University has released AP ICET 2020 answer key along with candidates response sheet on September 12 in online mode. Those who want to raise objection against the official answer key, they can do so till September 14.
Steps to Download AP ICET Result & RanK Card 2020
- Visit Official Website of AP ICET at sche.ap.gov.in/ICET
- Once the page opens, click on ‘view results’
- Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth Click on Submit button
- AP ICET 2020 scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of your result for future use.
Merit List & Assigning of Rank
- For the preparation of merit list, in case more than one student scoring the same marks at AP ICET, the tie will be resolved as follows:
a.By considering the marks scored in Section-A
b.If the tie persists, marks obtained by a student in Section-B will be taken into consideration
c.If the tie still persists, the tie will be resolved by taking into account age of the candidate giving the older candidate priority
- Merit rank obtained in AP ICET-2020 is valid for admission in the academic year 2020-21 in the colleges located in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- All disputes arising out of any matter concerning AP ICET-2020 shall be subject to the jurisdiction of High Court of TS & AP only. In such disputes, only the Convener, APICET- 2020 and the Secretary, APSCHE can be imp leaded as respondents.
Normalization of Score card
The main aim of the normalization is to justify the candidates who got a difficult paper compared to an easier paper. Hence, the task is to rationalize in the best possible sense and rank the candidates based on global performance. Various national level examination bodies like CAT, JEE (Main), GATE etc. are currently adopting such normalization procedures. Correspondingly, Committee on normalization has deliberated extensively and decided to use the following normalization procedure.
- SMS: (Average + Standard Deviation) of the session in which the candidate belongs to
- GMS: (Average + Standard Deviation) of all the candidates across all sessions together
- Top Average Session: Average marks of the top 0.1% of the candidates in the session in which the candidate belongs to
- Top Average Global: Average marks of the top 0.1% of all the candidates across all sessions together
Master Question Paper with Preliminary Key
- 1st Shift Question Paper with key
- 2nd Shift Question Paper with key
- 3rd Shift Question Paper with key
- 4th Shift Question Paper with key
- Format for Objection on Answer Key
- Click here to Check your Response Sheet