AP Inter Revaluation / Recounting 2019 Application Form for 1st & 2nd Year available at apbie.apcfss.in. Check BIEAP Inter RV/RC Application Dates, Registration process, step by stem guide lines and other details available here. AP Board released Intermediate examinations on 12th April, 2019. Students who could not satisfy with the obtained score / marks can options for Revaluation / Reverification, Recounting in a proper order.
- AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year RV/RC Updates 2019
- AP Inter Revaluation / Recounting 2019 Details
- AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year RV/RC 2019 Process
- How to Apply for AP Inter RV/RC Process
- About Intermediate Boar AP:
AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year RV/RC Updates 2019
Board of Intermediate to release Revaluation and Recounting results today i.e 07th May, 2019 at 11:00 AM. Students who applied for RV/RC can check the results by using procedure given in this link.
AP Inter Revaluation / Recounting 2019 Details
Also Check BIEAP 1st & 2nd Year Adv. Supple / Improvement Exam Dates, fee payment last date and other details available here.
|Jnanabhumi AP Intermediate RV/RC 2019|
|Name of the Board:||Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)|
|Name of the Exam:||Intermediate public examination( IPE 2019)|
|Exam Type:||Regular Annual Exam March 2019|
|Date of Exams Start:||27th Feb – 18th March 2019|
|category:||AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year RV/RC Details 2019|
|AP Inter Results 2019 Date:||12th April, 2019|
AP Intermediate Results announced by BIEAP on 12th April, 2019. We have updated direct links from various results portals to check your result with hall ticket number as well as with candidate name. Click here for all direct links available here.
Who can apply for RV/RC?
Students who got lower marks than their expectations in AP Inter Results 2019 and who are not satisfied with their overall results obtained, can apply for re-evaluation or recounting of their answer sheet.
Aspirants can check the all the required details like Application fee, how to apply for the AP Inter Revaluation etc. from the article.
Where to Apply for RV/RC?
The candidates who wish to avail these facilities have to pay online, an amount of Rs 200 per paper for recounting and Rs 1000 per paper for scanned copy-cum-reverification of answer book, through Mee Seva or AP online centre. The candidates can also apply through APFSS by logging on to the apbie.apcfss.in
AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year RV/RC 2019 Process
The details of the recounting / revaluation process is explained here. You can follow step by step process and apply for the RV/RC of 1st & 2nd Year examinations. Students can also apply for scanned or xerox copy-cum-reverification of valued answer sheets.
Application fee for Revaluation or Recounting
The candidates have to pay Rs 200 online in case they are unsatisfied with their marks. In case someone wants the scanned copy-cum-re-verification of answer book, he/she will have to pay Rs 1,000 per paper through Mee Seva or AP Online centre. The fee once paid cannot re-funded.
|For Re-verification of the valued Answer Scripts||Rs. 200 per paper|
|For the Recounting of the Answer Sheets||Rs. 1000 per paper|
AP Inter RV/RC Application Dates 2019
|AP Inter RV/RC Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|The Commencement of the Application Form||13th April, 2019|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||22nd April, 2019|
How to Apply for AP Inter RV/RC Process
The candidates can also apply through APFSS by logging on to the apbie.apcfss.in. The detailed process is explained below.
Information required to apply for RV/RC
- Intermediate Hall ticket number
- Date of Birth
- SSC Hall ticket number
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Steps to apply AP Inter RV/RC Application Process 2019
- Step 1: Visit Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) Revaluation & Re-Verification Form official website https://apbie.apcfss.in
- Step 2: From home page click on “Online Student Services” link available on Menu.
- Step 3: Next Click on “Re-verification of Valued Answer Scripts” or “Recounting of Marks” which ever you require in left side of the page.
- Step 4: Enter Your Intermediate Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth & Email ID.
- Step 5: After entering above said details click on “Get Data” Button below.
- Step 6: Now your details and marks sheet will appear on the screen. Also Inter all subject names and marks also appear below.
- Step 7: Here you have to select subjects which you want to apply for Revaluation or Recounting by clicking on Check Box available beside the subject name.
- Step 8: Enter your Communication address and Pin code later click on “Submit and Pay” button after selecting subjects.
- Step 9: The website will take yo to the Payment Gateway to pay RV / RC fee.
- Step 10: Pay fee using your Debit Card / Credit Card or Internet banking or any other services available in the gateway.
- Step 11: Again you will be carried backward to https://apbie.apcfss.in website.
- Step 12: Finally Download Fee Paid Acknowledgement form.
About Intermediate Boar AP:
The Board of Intermediate Education promotes the vision of world-class education in A.P. through quality leadership, support, and services. It aims at continuous improvement of education in the State. The BIE regulates and supervises the system of Intermediate education.
Conclusion: AP Inter Revaluation / Recounting 2019 Application form, step by step process, last date to apply and more details available at jnanabhumi and apbie.apcfss.in. Candidates who are not happy with the obtained AP Inter Results 2019 can check above details and option for Revaluation or Recounting…