AP Inter Revaluation 2020 Application for 1st & 2nd Year results started at bie.ap.gov.in. The Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education released RC/RV notification and candidates who are not happy with their marks / grades can apply for recounting (Fee 260/-) or re verification (Fee 1300/-) of their answer sheet by paying prescribed fee before last date 22nd June, 2020.
🔥నేడు ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ఇంటర్ రీవేరిఫికేషన్ ఫలితాలు🔥
ఈ రోజు (ఆగష్టు 04)న ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ రీవేరిఫికేషన్ మరియు రీకౌన్టింగ్ ఫలితాలు విడుదల చేస్తున్నట్లు ఇంటర్ బోర్డ్ కార్యదర్శి వి రామకృష్ణ గారు తెలిపారు. విద్యార్థులు హాల్ టికెట్ నెంబర్ తో సంబంధిత ఫలితాలను తెలుసుకోవచ్చు.
AP Inter Revaluation / Recounting 2020 Details
Also Check BIEAP 1st & 2nd Year Adv. Supple / Improvement Exam Dates, fee payment last date and other details available here.
Manabadi AP Intermediate Re Verification Info 2020
|Name of the Board:||Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)|
|Name of the Exam:||Intermediate public examination( IPE 2020)|
|Exam Type:||Regular Annual Exam March 2020|
|Date of Exams:||04th – 23rd March, 2020|
27th Feb – 18th March 2019
|category:||AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year RV/RC 2020|
|AP Inter Results Date:||12th June, 2020|
12th April, 2019
|Revaluation Last Date||22nd June, 2020|
|Short Marks Memo Download Date||15th June, 2020|
|Fee Details||₹ 260/- For Re-Counting|
₹ 1300/- For Revaluation / Reverification
AP Intermediate Results announced by BIEAP on 12th June, 2020. We have updated direct links from various results portals to check your result with hall ticket number. Click here for all direct links available here.
Who can Apply?
Students who got lower marks than their expectations in AP Inter Results 2020 and who are not satisfied with their overall results obtained, can apply for re-evaluation or recounting of their answer sheet.
Aspirants can check the all the required details like Application fee, how to apply for the AP Inter Revaluation etc. from the article.
Where to Submit RV/RC Form?
The candidates who wish to avail these facilities have to pay online, an amount of ₹ 260/- per paper for recounting and ₹ 1300/- per paper for scanned copy-cum-re-verification of answer book, through Mee Seva or AP online centre. The candidates can also apply through APFSS by logging on to the bie.ap.gov.in
AP 1st & 2nd Year RC/RV Application Details
The details of the recounting / revaluation process is explained here. You can follow step by step process and apply for the RV/RC of 1st & 2nd Year examinations. Students can also apply for scanned or xerox copy-cum-re verification of valued answer sheets.
Fee to be Paid
The candidates have to pay Rs 260/- online in case they are unsatisfied with their marks. In case someone wants the scanned copy-cum-re-verification of answer book, he/she will have to pay Rs 1,300/- per paper through Mee Seva or AP Online centre. The fee once paid cannot re-funded.
|BIEAP Inter Revaluation 2020||Application Fee|
|For Re-verification of the valued Answer Scripts||Rs. 260/- per paper|
|For the Recounting of the Answer Sheets||Rs. 1300/- per paper|
|AP Inter RV/RC Application 2020||Important Dates|
|The Commencement of the Application Form||13th June, 2020|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||22nd June, 2020|
How to Apply for BIEAP RV/RC 2020?
The candidates can apply through BIEAP official website by logging on to the bie.ap.gov.in. The detailed process is explained below.
- Intermediate Hall ticket number
- Date of Birth
- SSC Hall ticket number
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Step by Step Application Process
- 1st Step: Visit Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) Revaluation & Re-Verification Form official website https://bie.ap.gov.in
- 2nd Step: From home page click on “Students” link available below scrolling line.
- 3rd Step: Next Click on “Re-verification of Valued Answer Scripts” or “Recounting of Marks” which ever you require in left side of the page.
- 4th Step: Enter Your Intermediate Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth & Email ID.
- 5th Step: After entering above said details click on “Get Data” Button below.
- 6th Step: Now your details and marks sheet will appear on the screen. Also Inter all subject names and marks also appear below.
- 7th Step: Here you have to select subjects which you want to apply for Revaluation or Recounting by clicking on Check Box available beside the subject name.
- 8th Step: Enter your Communication address and Pin code later click on “Submit and Pay” button after selecting subjects.
- 9th Step: The website will take yo to the Payment Gateway to pay RV / RC fee.
- 10th Step: Pay fee using your Debit Card / Credit Card or Internet banking or any other services available in the gateway.
- 11th Step: Again you will be carried backward to https://bie.ap.gov.in website.
- 12th Step: Finally Download Fee Paid Acknowledgement form.
- Final Note: All screens shown above are based on old RV/RC application. New process may change.
The result and scanned copies of answer scripts will be available in the website https://bie.ap.gov.in after completion of verification and the date will be announced in due course.
AP Inter Result Revaluation 2020 Instructions[embeddoc url=”https://way2results.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/AP-Inter-Result-Revaluation-2020-Instructions.pdf”]
About Intermediate Boar AP:
The Board of Intermediate Education promotes the vision of world-class education in A.P. through quality leadership, support, and services. It aims at continuous improvement of education in the State. The BIE regulates and supervises the system of Intermediate education.
Conclusion: AP Inter Revaluation / Recounting 2020 Application form, step by step process, last date to apply and more details available at bie.ap.gov.in. Candidates who are not happy with the obtained AP Inter Results 2020 can check above details and option for Revaluation or Recounting.
- What is AP Inter Revaluation Date?
BIEAP released notification of Recounting and Re-verification. Apply online before 22nd June, 2020
- What is the 1st & 2nd year revaluation fee?
Fee for Recounting is 260/- and for Revaluation is 1300/- per paper
- Who can apply for BIEAP recounting?
Students who are not happy with their marks obtained in Inter results can apply for recounting or revaluation
- What is Paper Recounting?
Recounting means only marks obtained for each answer will be counted from your answer sheet.
- What is Re verification / Revaluation
Revaluation / Reverification means once again complete answer booklet will be corrected. Checks if there is any possibility to add or remove marks.
- How to get xerox copy of my corrected answer sheet?
You can apply for Revaluation and scanned copy of answer sheet from bie.ap.gov.in. Along with revaluation result, scanned copy download link also provided in result page.