AP Inter Revaluation and Recounting 2023 application process is now open! The last date to pay RC/RV marks fee is May 6th. The Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education released RC/RV notification and candidates who are not happy with their marks / grades can utilize this great opportunity to apply for recounting (Fee 260/-) or re verification (Fee 1300/-) of their answer sheet by paying prescribed fee from 27th April – 06th May, 2023.
AP Inter Revaluation / Recounting 2023 Details
To apply for revaluation, students need to fill an application form and submit it along with the required fee. The application form can be downloaded from the BIEAP website. The fee for revaluation is Rs. 1300/- per subject.
Students who are not satisfied with the results of the revaluation can also apply for recounting of their answer sheets. The recounting process will be conducted by a different team of experts who will count the marks on the answer sheets of the students. The results of the recounting will be announced within 30 days of the last date of application.
Also Check BIEAP 1st & 2nd Year Adv. Supple / Improvement Exam Dates, fee payment last date and other details available here.
Manabadi AP Intermediate Re Verification Info 2023
|Name of the Board:||Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)|
|Name of the Exam:||Intermediate public examination( IPE 2023)|
|Exam Type:||Regular Annual Exam March 2023|
|Date of Exams:||1st Year: 15 March – 03 April, 2023|
2nd Year: 16 March – 04 April, 2023
|category:||AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year RV/RC 2023|
|AP Inter Results Date:||April 26, 2023 @ 06:00 PM|
|Revaluation Dates||April 27 – May 06, 2023|
|Short Marks Memo Download Date||NA|
|Fee Details||₹ 260/- For Re-Counting|
₹ 1300/- For Revaluation / Reverification
AP Intermediate Results announced by BIEAP on 26th April, 2023. We have updated direct links from various results portals to check your result with hall ticket number. Click here for all direct links available here.
Who can Apply?
Students who got lower marks than their expectations in AP Inter Results 2023 and who are not satisfied with their overall results obtained, can apply for re-evaluation or recounting of their answer sheet.
Aspirants can check the all the required details like Application fee, how to apply for the AP Inter Revaluation etc. from the article.
Here are some of the benefits of applying for AP Inter Revaluation 2023:
- You may get a higher grade than you originally received.
- You may be able to improve your overall grade point average (GPA).
- You may be able to qualify for a scholarship or other academic award.
- You may be able to improve your chances of getting into a college or university of your choice.
Important Tip: If you are considering applying for AP Inter Revaluation 2023, We encourage you to do so. It is a relatively simple process that could make a big difference in your academic future.
Where to Submit RV/RC Form?
The candidates who wish to avail these facilities have to pay online, an amount of ₹ 260/- per paper for recounting and ₹ 1300/- per paper for scanned copy-cum-re-verification of answer book, through Mee Seva or AP online centre. The candidates can also apply through APFSS by logging on to the bie.ap.gov.in
AP 1st & 2nd Year RC/RV Application Details
The details of the recounting / revaluation process is explained here. You can follow step by step process and apply for the RV/RC of 1st & 2nd Year examinations. Students can also apply for scanned or xerox copy-cum-re verification of valued answer sheets.
Fee to be Paid
The candidates have to pay Rs 260/- online in case they are unsatisfied with their marks. In case someone wants the scanned copy-cum-re-verification of answer book, he/she will have to pay Rs 1,300/- per paper through Mee Seva or AP Online centre. The fee once paid cannot re-funded.
|BIEAP Inter Revaluation 2023||Application Fee|
|For Re-verification of the valued Answer Scripts||Rs. 260/- per paper|
|For the Recounting of the Answer Sheets||Rs. 1300/- per paper|
|AP Inter RV/RC Application 2023||Important Dates|
|The Commencement of the Application Form||27th April, 2023|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||06th May, 2023|
How to Apply for BIEAP RV/RC 2023?
The AP Inter Revaluation 2023 process involves rechecking the answer sheets of students who have requested the same. The board charges a nominal fee for the revaluation, and the results of the same will be announced after a few weeks of the application process.
To apply for the AP Inter Revaluation 2023, students must visit the official website and fill in the required details. The board will then verify the details and inform the students about the fee payment process. Once the fee is paid, the board will conduct Revaluation/ Recounting of you answer sheets for subjects you paid.
- Intermediate Hall ticket number
- Date of Birth
- SSC Hall ticket number
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Step by Step Application Process
- 1st Step: Visit Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) Revaluation & Re-Verification Form official website https://bie.ap.gov.in
- 2nd Step: From home page click on “Students” link available below scrolling line.
- 3rd Step: Next Click on “Re-verification of Valued Answer Scripts” or “Recounting of Marks” which ever you require in left side of the page.
- 4th Step: Enter Your Intermediate Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth & Email ID.
- 5th Step: After entering above said details click on “Get Data” Button below.
- 6th Step: Now your details and marks sheet will appear on the screen. Also Inter all subject names and marks also appear below.
- 7th Step: Here you have to select subjects which you want to apply for Revaluation or Recounting by clicking on Check Box available beside the subject name.
- 8th Step: Enter your Communication address and Pin code later click on “Submit and Pay” button after selecting subjects.
- 9th Step: The website will take yo to the Payment Gateway to pay RV / RC fee.
- 10th Step: Pay fee using your Debit Card / Credit Card or Internet banking or any other services available in the gateway.
- 11th Step: Again you will be carried backward to https://bie.ap.gov.in website.
- 12th Step: Finally Download Fee Paid Acknowledgement form.
- Final Note: All screens shown above are based on old RV/RC application. New process may change.
The result and scanned copies of answer scripts will be available in the website https://bie.ap.gov.in after completion of verification and the date will be announced in due course.
About Intermediate Boar AP:
The Board of Intermediate Education promotes the vision of world-class education in A.P. through quality leadership, support, and services. It aims at continuous improvement of education in the State. The BIE regulates and supervises the system of Intermediate education.
Conclusion: AP Inter Revaluation 2023 is a great opportunity for students who are not satisfied with their marks. The process is relatively simple and could make a big difference in your academic future. The last date to apply is May 6th. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to improve your marks and your academic future. We hope this great information helps! Let us know if you have any other questions through below comment box.
What is AP Inter Revaluation Date?
BIEAP released notification of Recounting and Re-verification. Apply online before last date 06th May, 2023
What is the 1st & 2nd year revaluation fee?
Fee for Recounting is 260/- and for Revaluation is 1300/- per paper
Who can apply for BIEAP recounting?
Students who are not happy with their marks obtained in Inter results can apply for recounting or revaluation
What is Paper Recounting?
Recounting means only marks obtained for each answer will be counted from your answer sheet.
What is Re verification / Revaluation
Revaluation / Reverification means once again complete answer booklet will be corrected. Checks if there is any possibility to add or remove marks.
How to get xerox copy of my corrected answer sheet?
You can apply for Revaluation and scanned copy of answer sheet from bie.ap.gov.in. Along with revaluation result, scanned copy download link also provided in result page.