AP LAWCET Counselling/ Document Verification/ Web option Dates released. AP Lawcet is an entrance exam conducted for filling admissions of LAW colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Exam conducted successfully in the month of May 2019. Lawcet result declared on 20th May 2019, for the students who appeared for exam. Candidates checked the result. Qualied and eligible candidates can now check conselling schedule. Students need to attend counselling in the month of June 2019 for certificates verification and select the colleges on the given dates for exercising web options. Know the detailed information about AP LAWCET/ PGLCET 2019 in following description.
AP LAWCET Counselling/ Document Verification/ Web option Dates :
Qualified and eligible candidates of AP LAWCET can know the details like counselling schedule, required documents, counselling fee, exercising web options, step by step procedure for admission and othe important information.
Counselling Fee :
- For General Category : Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Category : Rs.500/-
Required Documents At LAWCET Counselling 2019 :
- LAWCET/PGLCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- LAWCET Rank Card 2019
- SSC Marks Memo
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- Marks Certificate of Qualifying Exam
- Degree Marks Memo
- Birth Certificate Proof
- Study Certificate (For Past 7 years)
- SC/ST/BC/Minorities Caste Cetificate
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Other Important Certificates
Dates For Exercising Web Options
|Web Option Dates (Expected)||Rank||Course|
|01.11.2019 & 2.11.2019||1-2500||LLB 3 Years|
|02.11.2019 & 03.11.2019||2501-5500||LLB 3 Years|
|03.11.2019 & 04.11.2019||5501-7556||LLB 3 Years|
|03.11.2019 To 05.11.2019||1-1101||LLB 5 Years|
|03.11.2019 & 04.11.2019||1-515||LLM|
Important Points :
- Qualifying marks are 30 marks out of 120 marks.
- Candidates need to register by paying counselling fee for appearing in the counselling.
- Candidates who participate in the 1st round of counselling are not eligible to appear in the 2nd round of counselling.
- Candidate must carry Admit Card at the time of AP LAWCET counselling.
- Document verification and selection of preferred college forms the part of counselling.
- Seat Allotment procedure will be done on the basis of merit/ rank.
Steps To Register :
- Click here for registration
- Visit the website and click on registration link.
- Enter hall ticket number, date of birth, Aadhaar no., Mobile no.
- Make the Payment of Counselling Fee.
- After registration Save your ID.
Seat Allotment :
Board allots the seat in a college which the candidate opted and procedure depends on rank of student. While taking admission in the college candidates have to produce their original certificates and pay the admission fee.